I AM IS IN CONTROL

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

Word submitted for your discernment

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

I AM IS IN CONTROL

These are the end of all times, and in spite of what the News says I am in control. It does not matter if this storm that was coming is the worse of all storms I will not allow it to go past what I’ve ordered it to do. I have called a demonstration of My power and might and no man HAARP can rally around and manipulate My elements without causing a disturbance in the heavens.

Whenever you play around with fire you are going to get burned. If you think you can manipulate what I have ordered to happen without getting a backlash from Me, you are greatly mistaken for I am Lord of the Universe, the Creator of all things and what I have created will operate the way I have declared it to happen.

These fires and great storms are a result of what man has done coming against My plan and order of the universe. You cannot act like you are god without causing a great disturbance that will come back at you and I am talking to scientists and liberals and those who resent who I am and what I stand for.

And in spite of your efforts to destroy and corrupt My plan and purpose for the nation of USA I will intervene and turn the tables for what the enemy has meant for harm I will turn it around for great good for those who I have died for.

And those who will be affected the worse by all this are those who not yet know Me. And their blood is crying out to Me from the earth. There is a price to pay for playing around with fire and for tampering with the elements. Your efforts to destroy before My time will only come against you.

I will protect My people. I will draw them close to My side. I will heal their pain and restore their loss and give them a reason to rejoice in knowing who I am in a brand new way.

There are those who are out to destroy this land and there are those called to rebuild it and to make it great. I am cleaning out the old and bringing in the new. It is not all over until I say it is no matter who is trying to retaliate or not.

I am the Lord and father of all, the Creator of the universe. I am the Sovereign Judge and I declare there will be justice and there will be recompense. The enemy will have to pay back one hundred fold of what he has stolen from My people and Me. What he has meant for harm I am turning it for good says your God.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar