"'I Am Giving You a Ground-Breaking Word – For Every Nation'" Kathie Walters

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "'I Am Giving You a Ground-Breaking Word – For Every Nation'" Kathie Walters

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

A couple days ago on May 14, God said to me, “I am giving you a ground-breaking word for every nation.”

“Wow, what is it?” I said.

“I’ve been showing you,” He replied.

So I waited and began to think of what He had been showing me the last week or so.

A Vision of Praying Hands – in North Korea and Over the Nations

When I was in Denmark, a couple of weeks ago, we had a Saturday afternoon meeting. In the meeting, some people were “frozen” (encased in the presence of God), and then a holy silence fell for a while.

During that time, I saw a vision of praying hands, and these hands were under the ground. My friend Tobias from Germany said, “God is answering the prayers of a previous generation.” We had been praying for Denmark.

When I got home to the USA, I saw the same image when people talked about various countries. But the strongest one was NORTH KOREA.

“I am going to put down the strongman who looks to destroy what I build.”

I saw praying hands under the ground in North Korea. The hands were beneath a kind of make-shift grave. On the grave, there was a red rose, but it was dying because there was no water. Then the angel who was here with me said, “Their blood cries out from the ground.”

The angel who was here was gold, and he had a golden scroll. I hadn’t seen Him before. He read from this scroll, “Those who were martyred and killed and tortured because of their love for Me are not forgotten. And although the dark powers came to cover My light, they shall be broken and moved. My precious ones, many prayers are caught up with your prayers, and I am answering; and the Holy things the enemy tried to bury shall rise in power.

People will be stunned because of sudden freedom. There is a humanitarian crisis in North Korea. I’ve heard of electricity outages, scarce food, and the ground being infested with many different kinds of parasites. God says, “Pray for the rain to break up the hard ground.”

In North Korea, I saw the hard ground by the graves begin to crack, and this fissure appeared. “Pray now for the outpouring of rain. Bind these powers. I have given you the victory, and they will crumble. Not just in North Korea, but everywhere. My people are with Me in spirit, and they shall see Me working in overnight situations.”

Trump, Congress and a Bigger Wave

God said, “Enough. The waves will rise higher; there is a bigger wave coming for President Trump. Stiff-necked men will bow, but the humble will be raised up. Those who have prayed and cared for the suffering Church will have a part of the rewards and blessing. I am not forgetful of your labor of love that you have shown in My name, in your ministry, to the Believers.” (Photo via Wikimedia)

Some of the opponents of Trump will turn around! Some on TV who have mocked and laughed at him will back off because they will begin to feel “strange” about it, but not be able to explain it.

I saw a meeting of congressmen (I don’t know who was speaking), and suddenly, a spirit of conviction began to manifest there on the floor of the house. I saw some soften, and tears come from a man with glasses. Also some necks got stiffer and angrier.

There are still many battles but the Lord is good, and His mercy is everlasting. His truth endures forever and His truth will march on. God has His Eliot Ness in Washington.

“I Will Put Down the Strongman! Command the Earth to Yield What Has Been Buried”

Don’t be afraid. God says, “If God is for you, who can be against you? I am going to put down the strongman who looks to destroy what I build. It’s time to push, it’s time to rejoice, it’s time to laugh because the laughter is a victory.

“I am giving you ground-breaking word for every nation.”

“Command the earth to yield what has been buried. The prayers of another generation are joining with your prayers. They will shout the victory, also. Many said, ‘Oh, God arise!’ I am arising over the power of those who thought they would bring death and destruction. There will be a great liberty. You cannot harness the winds; you cannot control the move of the Spirit of God.”

“What is man that You are mindful of him?” (Psalm 8:4)

I heard the Lord say, “Bow down little man—who thinks you are a great one, who thinks you can rule and do as you please. You will not.”

Decree and pray: Command the earth to give up that which was buried! God saw what the enemy did and what caused His saints to suffer. Their cries gather together with your cries. Shout because the spirit of darkness fears your voice. God is delivering His Church from the strangleholds of religion and fear of man. Let’s hear the Good News, not fake news! Strike the earth (with your prayers)—this spirit dwells in the ground and under the ground!

Now I see a demonic city under Northern California, near a mountain I believe. Speak to it and declare the rule of God. The enemy seeks to destroy wherever he can, but Jesus gave you power over ALL the power of the enemy.

Nothing is automatic, as you have to take up that rod of authority. This evil power wants a sacrifice and wants to take California into the sea. The rod of God (authority) is to be used to take authority and power over the enemy, not over the sheep of His pasture. He will also remove the rod from anyone’s hand who uses it in the wrong way. (Photo via Wikipedia)

There is a warning for CNN: If you continue in the lie, God will pull the rug from under your feet. There are other news mediums (and they are mediums), but God didn’t tell me more about that.

ARISE AND SHINE—BE BOLD. Don’t go under! Jesus said to the disciples in the boat, “Let us go over to the other side,” and then a big storm came. The disciples thought they were surely going under, but they couldn’t go under…because Jesus already said to them they were going over!

Blessings,

Kathie Walters
    Good News Ministries

Email: kathiewalters@mindspring.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar