HIGHER LEVELS GREATER DEVILS

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words HIGHER LEVELS GREATER DEVILS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

Word submitted to encourage

By Yolanda Ballard

HIGHER LEVELS GREATER DEVILS

If you find yourself going through a battle where you feel you are losing control, know that it is just the enemy pulling out his big guns against you. He knows he is losing you and he is doing all he can to stop what is happening in your life. He knows that when your God accomplishes His mission in you and through you that He will receive great glory and that his kingdom is coming down.

But just know that going through the transition of going to higher levels in Me is not an easy task to accomplish. It takes much warfare and trust in your heart to continue to press through to get to the other side. Keep pressing in no matter what you feel or see knowing that no harm can come to you. I will preserve you but at the same time I am exposing what is not of Me and purging by the fire of My love.

I have raised you up to be mighty warriors and that no weapon of war that comes against you can prosper. Put on your armor. Yes, put Me on completely so that you are completely covered and push against by faith the oppression of the enemy. That wall must crumble and fall and you will be able to go through with a mighty victory.

Because I am for you nothing can prevent you from accomplishing what I called you to do. Stay behind My shield of faith. Yes, it is not your faith that will get you through but My faith that you tap into. Take My hand and I will lead you in this great fight for your life.

Yes, know that because I am for you, you cannot be defeated. All things work together for your good. Yes, all things so rest in My faithfulness and know that I love you and if I didn’t know that you could make it through this battle, I wouldn’t have called you to it. Because I called you to it, I will take you through it. Just rest knowing for surely your have the victory in Me, says your Lord.

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Yes! Confirmation… Have been hearing this same messaging this week. God Bless and “armor up”!

Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

Praise the Lord!  So blessed to receive confirmation!  Lord bless you, Clu!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar