Hear the sound of the reclaimers cry – Veronika West

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Hear the sound of the reclaimers cry – Veronika West

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

Today while in a time of soaking in his presence, I suddenly heard in the realms of the spirit the sound of a high pitched cry that seemed to echo far and wide.

Immediately the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, “Daughter the sound of the reclaimers cry now goes forth across the nations, watch for I shall set up My Kingdom that shall never be destroyed, and I shall break to pieces and consume all other kingdoms, but My Kingdom shall stand forever,”  says God.

As I heard these words, suddenly, I saw in the spirit a remnant of mighty forerunners emerging empowered by the Spirit of Elijah carrying the fire of the Holy Ghost!

I heard the sound of their battle cry, “Make ready the way of the LORD, for this is the hour for the sons of God to awaken and go forth!”

Then I watched as this mighty army of forerunners marched across the land, with the eyes of their understanding fully opened to the worth of what has been taken from them, and their hearts filled with a holy anger demanding for the restoration of all that the enemy has stolen.

These are the remnant reclaimers that cry out, “Restore redeem, revive and renew.”  This army of mighty warriors shall not relent or retreat until they have seen all that has been taken from them paid back in full!!

I Prophesy:  In this hour He is sending forth an outpouring of His Spirit, and He is sending forth His servants in the Spirit and Power of Elijah to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the attitude of the righteous, so as to make ready a people prepared for the LORD.

For nothing can stop the power of his kingdom from advancing, and nothing can hinder or halt the power of His Kingdom from consuming all other kingdoms.

I Decree:  Of the increase of His Government and peace there shall be no end.

“Be expectant for this is your hour of divine visitation and divine intervention,”  says God.

I Prophesy:  This is the season of divine visitation and divine intervention.  God is about to visit with you and give you an abundance and overflow of everything you have lacked and lost in the old season, in Jesus’ name!

In this hour of divine visitation and intervention, you will receive a heightened awareness of his divine presence, protection and supernatural provision.

Your heart will be fine tuned to the ever present presence and power of the Holy Ghost, and you will become more aware of His presence and power at work in the midst of you.

And even as God visited with King Solomon, blessing him with wisdom and wealth of unprecedented magnitude, I prophesy, so shall it be for you in this day.

Be expectant!  For the hour of manifest power and promise is now upon you.

Listen friends, I believe prophetically we have entered into a season of ‘unveiling and unsealing’ by heavens visitation, the LORD is coming to unveil to us a new blueprint and unseal a new mantle.

Many in the Body of Christ will begin to have divine encounters that will press them even deeper into the Father’s heart, and out of this place of deeper encounter and sacred intimacy they will become fully awakened, aligned and accelerated into the plans and purposes of God.

In this hour of divine visitation I see many receiving even greater revelation, divine illumination and wisdom of the Word of the LORD which will cause them to walk in an even greater understanding of their true identity, purpose and Kingdom Authority.

In this key time of divine visitation and intervention we will see heaven touching earth, and we will see and feel the heart of God drawing us into a place of deeper hungering and thirsting after his righteousness, for we are being prepared to become true reflectors of his light, and in this hour we are being mantled as ‘Glory Carriers’.

Let’s begin to thank Him and praise Him for this season of divine visitation and intervention!

Praise Him for every answered prayer!

Praise Him for a testimony of His abundance, overflow and multiplication!

Praise Him for his faithfulness, goodness, grace, mercy and great compassion.

Praise Him because He is worthy of all our praises.

Blessings to you all.
    ~ by Veronika West

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar