Guardian Angels?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    David Darling
    Participant

I was just messing around on Facebook and I came across Freddy Clark’s page. He talked about how the early church believed that each of our angels (like a personal guardian angel) looks similar or identical to each of us. This is backed up in the scripture Acts 12:12-15:

“When this had dawned on him, he went to the house of Mary the mother of John, also called Mark, where many people had gathered and were praying. 13Peter knocked at the outer entrance, and a servant named Rhoda came to answer the door. 14When she recognized Peter’s voice, she was so overjoyed she ran back without opening it and exclaimed, “Peter is at the door!”

15“You’re out of your mind,” they told her. When she kept insisting that it was so, they said, “It must be his angel.” – Acts 12:12-15

Whether this is just their belief or it is actually true remains to be seen, though I have heard stories about believers being seen at 2 places at once. I heard of a report once of a man being in North Carolina, while at the same time he was seen by thousands of people at a conference in Texas. He smiled, waved, talked to people, even talked about how his kids were doing and he did not go!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar