God is Revealing, Revealing, Revealing in this Hour! – Veronika West

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words God is Revealing, Revealing, Revealing in this Hour! – Veronika West

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Veronika WestGod is Revealing, Revealing, Revealing in this Hour!

I prophesy, you are emerging in greater power and authority to fulfill kingdom destiny in this hour and season….!

Watch!  The Spirit of God is revealing, revealing, revealing in this hour, that which has been concealed is now being revealed and released to God’s People.

In this hour, I see the great healer and the great revealer peeling back the many layers and digging down into the core of our truest selves.

I see in the realms of the spirit, a divine unearthing and supernatural birthing beginning to take place in the lives of many.

I see the Glory of God now illuminating the darkness.

Watch!  For there is an unveiling of true calling, Kingdom purpose, identity and destiny.

Watch!  For that which has been concealed, hidden and covered is now being revealed and released to you.

In this season many of you are going through a spiritual metamorphosis and an even greater transformation which will reveal the core DNA which God has put within each of you.

Watch!  As the layers are peeled away and removed the true shape of who you are, and who you have been created to be is going to be uncovered and put on display for the world to see.

I decree spiritual cocoons are breaking open in the month of June.  Many will begin to emerge in greater power and authority to fulfill Kingdom Destiny.

In this hour, I see the finger of God removing destructive labels that have formed impenetrable layers of fear, insecurity and inferiority around God’s people.

I see the Spirit of Truth and Revelation moving in great power to destroy and dismantle the strongholds of fear, abandonment, anger, addiction and shame.

I decree freedom over God’s People to move and advance forward in this hour.

I declare divine restoration and restitution.  I command the enemy to release what was stolen in the last season.

Get ready!  For hope and expectation is rising once again.

Watch!  For the Power of God’s Love, Mercy and Compassion is now manifesting in the midst of you.

The spirit of God is now healing, replacing, restoring and strengthening every area of weakness.

No longer will the enemy have a legal right to invade and inhabit.  No longer will the darkness shroud and cover the light that is within you.

I declare that the true beauty, power and potential of the new creation that is within you will now be discovered, recovered and reclaimed.

Watch!  For your true identity and Kingdom Destiny is being birthed in this hour.

Blessings to you all.
    ~ by Veronika West

Veronika West 

Veronika West

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar