God is Calling Men & Women Higher – By Amy Shamp

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words God is Calling Men & Women Higher – By Amy Shamp

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

God is Calling Men & Women Higher – By Amy Shamp

I recently was in prayer and God revealed to me a vision of a group of men and women being raised up to a new standard in Christ, an uncompromising generation that will seek the Kingdom of God first, those that will stand in the truth and revelation of God’s Word. God is raising up a generation that will not only operate with great power and demonstration but possess the fruits of the Spirit as well.

The Lord spoke to me and said, “I am calling My people to a higher place.” I then saw three angels depositing revelation, intercession, and determination.

God is calling His Church to a higher place; I see a group of leaders being raised up that will bring the Church into a higher realm of the supernatural and of truth.

Now, I want to encourage women in ministry. The Lord showed me a group of women operating in a high level of faith and authority, and greatly influencing nations. He also showed me large angels being commissioned to bring about a release of the apostolic – depositing revelation. These revelations of the Word are being deposited in men and women, which I share below as well.

Apostolic and Prophetic Women of Power

I am reminded of the first century Protomartyr, Thekla, meaning “glory of God.” [Note: This story is taken from the New Testament apocrypha that is not generally given the acceptance of canonized Scripture. John G. Lake mentions this story of Thekla below as well.] She is said to be the first woman martyr for the Gospel. Daughter of a wealthy family in Iconium, Thekla was engaged at the age of 18. When she heard the Apostle Paul’s teachings from her bedroom window, she took a vow of chastity, refused to marry, and ran away from her home. Her family became so angry that they had Paul locked in prison.

Eventually Paul was banished from the city, and Thekla was sentenced to be burned because she refused to be separated from Christ. As the flames were lit, light surrounded her and rain came and extinguished the flames. She began to travel with the Apostles, preaching the Gospel in Antioch, where she was condemned to death again for being a Christian. In an arena full of wild animals, the beasts would not touch her, but laid at her feet. The crowd began to shout, “Great is the God of the Christians!” Apostle Paul then blessed her, sending her to preach the Word of God, and she went about healing the sick through prayer.

John G. Lake, in his sermon, “The Truth About Divine Healing,” was discussing the school of Tyrannus, where the teachings of philosophy and psychology were discarded for Paul’s teachings about the Spirit. Lake said, “From this school came Thekla, a Grecian noblewoman, a God-anointed healer, whose ministry of healing is said by students to have set a record. And still there are those who would deny the right of Christian ministry to women.”

Thekla converted many pagans to Christ, and the Church famously named her as “Equal-to-the-Apostles.”

Joan of Arc, Mystic Visionary

Let me to tell you about a young visionary who changed the fate of a nation. At the age of thirteen, Joan of Arc began to hear voices and have visitations with the angels and saints, telling her that she was called to save the nation of France. At seventeen years old, she led a small army to victory at the siege of Orleans, followed by other supernaturally spectacular military successes. The King was then able to enter Reims and be crowned; this paved the way for the final French victory. However, she was captured and sold to the English, and because she refused to retract her statement that the saints had commanded her to do what she had done, she was condemned to death at nineteen years old.

Joan of Arc continually gave herself to prayer, leaving a mystic legacy behind her. Joan of Arc had incredible visions and supernatural visitations, and clearly heard the voice of God; she was used by God to change the fate of a nation.

Psalm 97:2 Clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne.

Psalm 103:6 The Lord executes acts of righteousness and justice for all the oppressed.

God is raising up a supernatural generation of the Word and Spirit, those who will stand up for righteousness and justice, even as Joan of Arc did for her generation. We are sons and daughters of the King. We are called to bind what is unlawful in Heaven on the earth, to see His Kingdom increased!

Maria Woodworth-Etter and the Sheaves of Wheat

Maria was a powerful healing minister. Thousands upon thousands were healed under her ministry, and she was marked by a powerful conviction of the Holy Spirit which would affect those in her vicinity even 20 miles away. She was known as a revivalist who could “break towns open.” At the start of her ministry, she was hindered by her own insecurities and feelings of inadequacy, but soon gave in to the longing in her heart for souls and the strong call of God on her life. She faced much opposition in the time that she lived in, but many of those who came to harass her were those most likely to fall under the power of God. She was determined in prayer, and ministered with great authority and power.

God gave Maria a vision of a wide field of wheat; in the vision, as she began to preach, the grains began to fall like sheaves. Jesus told her, “Just as the grain fell, so the people would fall.” She continued to minister, until she preached a meeting at a church in western Ohio. As she preached, people began to fall into trances, which would be a manifestation her ministry would be known for in the years to come.

She could not answer all the invitations to minister, and she created a national stir with the spectacular demonstrations of power that followed her ministry. None has done more to shed light on the role of women in ministry, and she greatly influenced many who followed after her in ministry: Kathryn Kuhlman, Aimee Semple McPherson, John G. Lake, Smith Wigglesworth, and many others.

“My dear sister in Christ, as you hear these words may the Spirit of Christ come upon you, and make you willing to do the work the Lord has assigned to you. It is high time for women to let their lights shine; to bring out their talents that have been hidden away rusting; and use them for the glory of God, and do with their might what their hands find to do, trusting God for strength, Who has said, ‘I will never leave you.’

“Let us not plead weakness; God will use the weak things of the world to confound the wise. We are sons and daughters of the Most High God. Should we not honor our high calling and do all we can to save those who sit in the valley and shadow of death? Did He not send Moses, Aaron – Miriam, to be your leaders? Barak dared not meet the enemy unless Deborah led the van. The Lord raised up men, women, and children of His own choosing – Hannah, Hulda, Ana, Phoebe, Narcissus, Tryphena, Persis, Julia, the Marys and the sisters who co-labored with Paul. Is it less becoming for women to labor in Christ’s Kingdom and vineyard now than it was then?” —Maria Woodworth Etter

Angels Commissioned to Bring a Release of the Apostolic

I saw large angels being commissioned in the earth to bring about a release of the apostolic – huge angels, depositing revelation. These revelations of the Word being deposited in men and women will make an impact on the nations of the earth, and will, as Paul’s teachings made an impact on the secular schools of His day, change the way the world views Christianity.

These revelations will be marked by great power and demonstration, and there will be a great grace upon these men and women, as they will go forth into the most dangerous cultural regions of the world, including the Muslim world. Grace will be upon them to preach the Gospel with power, and there will be times when tremendous demonstration of signs and wonders will take place before the eyes of the global population.

God is with these men and women, and the miracles God performs through them will set records. I also see schools of discipleship being birthed, training centers for young men and women who burn for souls and for true supernatural power. These fire carriers will be unyielding in their pursuit of the enemy and will carry a powerful revelation of Christ living within them.

Among these will be many powerful women, and even children. Be prepared, because the younger generation is about to get even younger; children as young as eight will be seeing dramatic miracles and demonstrations of power.

And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. Joel 2:28

Even since the time of the Apostles, women have ministered and moved in great power. There are no excuses when God places a call on your life. Woman or man, God is searching for those who will answer the call and stand in great faith! As Kathryn Kuhlman once said, “It will cost you everything…but it’s worth the cost.”

Amy Shamp
    Spirit Word Ministries International
    spiritwordministriesintl.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar