God is calling "Elijahs" from the caves.

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words God is calling "Elijahs" from the caves.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DAVE MACDONALD
    Participant

There are some prophetic people who’ve been harassed, intimidated and consistently attacked by the jezebelic spirit. In the word, she was the one that caused Elijah to flee into the wilderness. Her oppression caused the prophet to be that depressed he wanted to go home to be with the Lord.  He spent a night in a cave. Have a sense that there are some prophetic people who are in caves of worry, fear disappointment and discouragement due to the attack of this spirit. Sense that just as God called Elijahs out in a still small voice He is calling these saints out in a still small voice. There were times when they prophesied and were very zealous for the Lord (like Elijah). Now you are wondering if you’ll every be like that again. Sense that God is calling you forth tenderly and is going to bring restoration to you. You’ll be more sensitive to His Spirit and what you’ve been through will have sharpened your discernment and prophetic edge. Your wilderness period has ended.

“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you.” Isa. 43 v 1,2

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Good Word!

jachmoody
    Participant

I needed this today!

Thanks!

Quo Wright
    Participant

For 2 days I dreamed about an actor who plays the character Walter O’Brien on the show Scorpion. He had on a black robe, singing a worship song and dancing like Michael Jackson. The rest of the dream was showing me that God is revealing the truth and that there would be a confrontation. It reminded me of the dream I had about what the holy ghost called the great showdown between Elijah and the prophets of Baal (false prophet). Last night I dreamed the man who plays Walter again but this time he aling with another man was standing side by side. The man on the left was bigger than Walter on the right and both men was holding a blank sign that was white. So when I woke up I looked up the Walter character’s real name and it’s Elyes which in Hebrew is Elijah. I believe the two men standing side-by-side is representing the 2 witnesses. I feel like the man on the right is Moses. And that Moses represents deliverance while Elijah represents judgment.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar