"Get Ready for a Tidal Wave of Glory" Elaine Tavolacci

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "Get Ready for a Tidal Wave of Glory" Elaine Tavolacci

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“Get Ready for a Tidal Wave of Glory”
    Elaine Tavolacci, Staten Island, NY

Waves of Adversity

There have been waves of adversity coming against the Body of Christ in all areas of their lives. Some are facing physical ailments, some are in debt and are facing financial loss, some are involved in family feuds and others are having conflicts with friends and personal relationships.

The Lord showed me a vision of a huge ocean filled with people. As the people were swimming in this ocean, some were being tossed to and fro from wind-generated waves, several were being pulled down in a rip current, and I heard some even say, “I am being pushed to the limit.” I believe in some of this, the Lord is revealing that people need to go before the Lord and get their hearts right. Let’s not be found having division among us!

“Now when He got into a boat, His disciples followed Him. And suddenly a great tempest arose on the sea, so that the boat was covered with the waves. But He was asleep. Then His disciples came to Him and awoke Him, saying, ‘Lord, save us! We are perishing!’ But He said to them, ‘Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?‘ Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm. So the men marveled, saying, ‘Who can this be, that even the winds and the sea obey Him?'” (Matthew 8:24-27)

But then there were those who continued to position themselves to stay afloat. They knew how to maneuver themselves out of harm’s way and how to swim over the waves, floating and gliding with ease. They knew how to contend against the sharks that would try to devour them. They understood the tactics to avoid the rip currents that were trying to pull them under. They did not panic, but were determined and focused on riding the tides that rose against them. They knew how to take authority over the enemy.

Positioned between the Ebb and Flow

Then the Holy Spirit showed me another wave. This was a wave of revival and awakening. I believe the Lord is sending another tidal wave of His glory to our nation and around the world. This is not a natural wave, but a supernatural wave. Many of you are wondering why this has not yet come to pass. This is what the Holy Spirit showed me:

Every wave has an ebb and a flow. The ebb and the flow are two phases of a tide or any similar movement of water. The ebb is the outgoing phase, when the tide drains away from the shore, and the flow is the incoming phase when water rises again. Many people are disillusioned by the ebb of the tide draining away from the shore, but the Lord is showing me that there is a tidal wave of revival coming in and we are presently positioned between and ebb and the flow of a great outpouring.

When this wave arrives, it will release a refreshing that we’ve never known before. The former and the latter rain will come together. It will be a wave that brings healing to the multitudes, and it will be a wave of restoration and repairing. It will be a wave that brings in a great harvest of souls. Some of you will be out washing and mending your nets from the last season when the Lord will suddenly call you.

Jesus is releasing His resurrection power once again. That resurrection power will flow through our lives and out of our hands. We will see captives set free with true hearts of repentance. As we begin to sense the shift in the heavenlies, angelic activity will begin to increase. The heavens will open and we will come into the fullness of what the Lord has prepared for us His Bride. Expect a tsunami of His glory in the days to come.

“Let us know, let us pursue the knowledge of the Lord. His going forth is established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, like the latter and former rain to the earth.” (Hosea 6:3)

“Be glad then, you children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God; for He has given you the former rain faithfully, and He will cause the rain to come down for you—the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. The threshing floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil.” (Joel 2:23-24)

Elaine Tavolacci
    A Word in Season

Email: Elaine@awordinseason.info

Elaine Tavolacci resides in Staten Island, New York. She has been a student of the Word for twenty-nine years. She has a prophetic gift as well as a ministry of encouragement, which teaches the Body of Christ to walk in the fullness of what the Lord has called them to. She teaches others how to be overcomers in every area of their lives and understands the power and authority that Jesus has assigned to them. Her ministry, “A Word in Season,” has been an encouragement to others for nine years. She has learned the transforming power of the Word of God and encourages others that nothing is impossible with God.

Source: http://elijahlist.com/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar