Full Bloom: A Season of Promises Being Fulfilled – By Angie Stolba

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Full Bloom: A Season of Promises Being Fulfilled – By Angie Stolba

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

textonly

Full Bloom: A Season of Promises Being Fulfilled
    by Angie Stolba

“The desert and the parched land will be glad; the wilderness will rejoice and blossom. Like the crocus, it will burst into bloom; it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy.” (Isaiah 35:1-2)

I was driving down the road with the car windows rolled down recently, enjoying the warmth of the 70 degree temps we have been blessed with in mid-February. I loved feeling the sun’s warm rays radiate onto my skin, especially after experiencing the typical, winter-like conditions only weeks prior. As I felt the gentle breeze, I was encouraged to start thanking God for the beautiful, spring-like weather and the gorgeous day that He had made.

Full Bloom

Before I could even finish my own thoughts, I heard the Lord say to me the phrase, “Full bloom.” As I began to ponder on those words further, He continued to speak to me, saying, “Even in the natural realm, as you are drawing near to the season of spring, so it is also in the spiritual realm. The long, hard winter is about to break and springtime is nearly here. A season of singing and rejoicing is upon you! My promises are about to manifest in your life and they are going to come into full bloom. That which you have been contending for is at your doorstep!

I then began to feel the goodness of God well up inside of my spirit. I sensed His heart of encouragement being extended toward those who have been living in what feels like a “dark night of the soul,” as they have been trying desperately to get through the long, hard, winter seasons of life. Yet be encouraged; know that the earth is beginning to thaw, and the hard ground is being broken up. The birds are singing, and the Sun (yes, the Son!) of Righteousness is arising on your behalf with healing in His wings (see Malachi 4:2). Though weeping may endure for a night, His joy comes in the morning (see Psalm 30:5).

Take heart, O weary ones! We serve a good, good Father. You are about to encounter the Lord’s goodness in ways you have not yet experienced, and you will find your song again.

A “Kairos” Season is Emerging

This is going to be a time of destinies being fulfilled. God is bringing forth His divine alignment to circumstances and situations in your life that have needed a proper adjustment. I truly believe that the Lord is also going to orchestrate divine connections within your life—connections with people who will partner alongside you and help carry out your God-given visions and that which the Lord has placed inside your heart.

I sense that the Lord is going to open wombs of those who have been desiring children. To the ones who have been given little to no hope in the natural, you will soon experience God’s suddenness! “Sing, barren woman, you who never bore a child; burst into song, shout for joy!” (Isaiah 54:1).

I also sense that the Lord wants to encourage those who have been longing and diligently praying to find a spouse. You are about to come into that kairos moment, the right or opportune moment, the supreme moment. Even as you have delighted yourself in the Lord, He will give you the desires of your heart (see Psalm 37:4). We say “Yes” and “Amen” to the will of the Lord!

Scribes and Psalmists, Rise Up!

“The Sovereign Lord has given me a well-instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed” (Isaiah 50:4).

In this season, God is calling forth the scribes of His heart—those who have been carrying His treasures of wisdom and revelation from on high—and they are about to give birth to something even greater than themselves. I see pens on fire, and manuscripts are coming forth!

The Lord has been watering that which has been hidden away inside of you, and it is about ready to come into full bloom. Like a mighty, rushing river, that which the Lord has been cultivating inside of you will suddenly come forth.

I hear the Father saying, “Encourage the scribes of My heart. Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much (see Luke 16:10). These ones have been faithful to release and speak what I have given them, and I am going to accelerate and release even more through them for My glory! You will write, write, and write some more! The words I give you will be spirit and life; they will penetrate hearts and set the captives free,” says the Lord of Hosts.

“My heart is stirred by a noble theme, as I recite my verses for the King; my tongue is the pen of a skillful writer” (Psalm 45:1). I see new songs being birthed. God is releasing and calling forth the psalmists in this hour, especially in the younger generation. Fresh fire is falling upon those who have hearts to worship, and new songs are going to be released upon them.

“He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in Him. Blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods. Many, Lord my God, are the wonders You have done, the things You planned for us. None can compare with You; were I to speak and tell of Your deeds, they would be too many to declare. Sacrifice and offering You did not desire—but my ears You have opened…” (Psalm 40:3-6).

Fulfillment is NOW

It is the Lord’s desire to encourage those who have been experiencing hope deferred and those who have become battle weary. Dust off the promises and prophetic words that have been spoken over your life; pick up the truths that you have “put on the shelf.” That which had seemingly been dormant is about ready to burst forth with new life! This is a season of seeing His promises being fulfilled in your life.

So much has been happening underneath the surface, and your Father has been working behind the scenes. You will soon see the manifestation of the Lord! The winter has passed, and the spring has come! Yes, you will see and know the goodness of God in the land of the living.

“See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land” (Song of Songs 2:11-12). (To Subscribe to the Elijah List go here.)

Angie Stolba
    Living With Confidence

Email: lwcministries@angiestolba.com

textonly

Angie Stolba has a heart to see people walking in compete freedom and restoration. She shares her testimony at conferences and women’s events. Angie enjoys co-laboring with her husband, Jeff, in ministry, as well as pouring into their three daughters. Angie has a genuine passion for God’s Word and intercessory prayer. She is the author of the book, Dealing With the Root of Rejection.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar