FORTH OF JULY

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

FORTH OF JULY REVELATION FOR FREEDOM

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

“If The Son therefore will set you free, you will truly be the children of liberty.” John 8:36 Aramaic Bible in Plain English.

Please pray that intercessors would be freed from the operation of the enemy to hinder. What the enemy meant for harm in my life has turned into a great victory by faith! It has always worked that way in my life!!!

I would like to explain a situation I went through concerning a church I had been in for close to 17 years. I went out to eat with the pastor and his wife and they were talking about a legal process they chose to do that involved the church. At the time I didn’t understand what was happening but they signed the church over under the Johnson Amendment. Immediately a spirit came in and controlled the church and turned it from being a free body of Christ to a religious denomination.

Everything changed! I ended up leaving the church not long after. I saw people who I had been with many years change from being free in the Spirit to those who actually had a dead in the spirit look in their eyes. I was shocked but at the time I knew something was going on. I knew a spirit was taking over but it felt like something was over my mind where I was like in a fog to be able to discern what was happening. It fought me to even pray against it.

The same thing happened in another situation where I knew something was wrong but I couldn’t discern what spirit was in play that was using me for its plan and purpose and brought me under deception. And after my eyes were opened to its deception I was shocked that I had fallen under it.

If by reading this you discern what spirit that has been coming against me hindering me from discerning its action, let me know. Being an intercessor we need to be operating in keen discernment to come against the tactics and strategies of the enemy. I have been hindered greatly in the area of intercession. Prayers appreciated.

Whatever this spirit is I pray that the body of intercessors will be aware of its tactics and be free to discern what it is and be able to pray against it. This spirit has robbed much ground from the body of Christ!

I come against any mind blocking, mind bending, and mind control from the enemy that God’s people would be free from its power and control in Jesus name. This is a tool of those operating in witchcraft to bind the minds of the saints so they cannot discern. It brings deception and gets the church caught up in seducing spirits so that the enemy can operate in his plans and purposes!!!

Yes, this is a “big gun” tool of the enemy used to stop up the church to distract them into vain empty things like chasing after false signs, wonders, and miracles and bring it under a spell using false anointing. I’ve experienced much of this.

This is something we as a body need to pray against and be aware of and be set free from in Jesus name!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar