Cast down a Spell to bind Donald Trump – February 24

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Cast down a Spell to bind Donald Trump – February 24

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

Pray against all witchcraft and evil curses, spells, incantations and every word curse spoken against our President Donald Trump. We have power over all the power of the enemy. Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. – Ron

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Ron McGatlin.
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

FIRE!  FIRE!!  FIRE!!! –  Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer 2-23-17
    “I tell you I AM RELEASING a FIRE STORM of MY LOVE over the United States, Australia, England, Wales and SAUDI ARABIA, the likes of which has not been seen before.

The enemy often moves as a thief in the night, so that he won’t be seen.  BUT, I WILL MOVE throughout the earth night and day, for the LIGHT OF MY LOVE will NOT BE QUENCHED! 

I AM NOT AFRAID of being caught doing GOOD for ALL PEOPLE, as I AM the ONE in control.  I WILL NOT WAIVER or be put off.  IT IS TIME.

This FIRE that I speak of will envelope many very suddenly, that they literally won’t know what hit them!   For some it will cover them as a blanket, SMOTHERING THEM in MY UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

Many will find themselves weeping unexpectedly as WAVES OF MY LOVE floods over them and ignites the FIRE OF MY LOVE within them.   Some may find themselves pinned to the floor or ground as I cover them with MY UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

Others may be overwhelmed with Holy Laughter, as MY LOVE FILLS and FLOODS them with MY JOY.  The smallest thing may make them break out in giggles.” (I saw and heard the LORD giggling about this and that made me start to giggle!)

“They won’t know when I AM coming, but they will know when I’ve hit them with MY UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, that will become as a RAGING FIRE WITHIN THEM, for I won’t be extinguished, nor will I let them go!”

Notes:

1. I asked, “Do you mean Great Britain, LORD?”  He repeated England and Wales.
    2. He named five nations, and five is the number for grace.  So I asked about this and He said, “There will be great grace with this releasing of the FIRESTORM OF MY LOVE.”
    3. Many of the things above that people will experience with the FIRESTORM OF HIS LOVE are manifestations of Holy Spirit.  This article is a great reference for manifestations of Holy Spirit with scripture references:  ‘Manifestations of the Holy Spirit‘. (Thank you Priscilla Van Sutphin!)

Scriptures:

“Look God will not reject a blameless man; nor will He uphold wrongdoers.  He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy,”   Job 8:20-21 (CJB).

“He who sits in Heaven laughs; ADONAI looks at them in derision,”   Psalms 2:4 (CJB).

“You make me know the path of life; in your presence is unbounding you; in your right hand eternal delight,”   Psalms 16:11 (CJB).

“Our mouths were fill of laughter, and our tongues shouted for joy.  Among the nations it was said, ‘ADONAI has done great things for them!’”   Psalms 126:2 (CJB).

God Bless You!
    Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer

JaneGreenstein
    Participant

THE DAY REVIVAL FIRE FELL – Charles Carrin Ministries

One of the great visitations of the Holy Spirit in the past hundred years occurred in the 1950s on the extreme northern coast of Scotland under the preaching of Duncan Campbell. Though its effect was confined to a small area in the Hebrides Islands, the power that exploded upon the island of Berneray was identical to that of the Book of Acts. Wonderfully, that move of God began in a barn with a man named Hector McKennon sprawled out in the straw praying.  There were only two churches on the island of Berneray, and both had been closed for years. The last pastor died. Others quit coming. Hector was the only remaining elder. The church deaths came about because passion for Jesus had been replaced with doctrines about Jesus. Finally, people lost interest in doctrine. Seemingly, Hector was the only one determined to bring spiritual life back to the island’s desolation. His wife told of the memorable day he locked himself in the barn, refusing to come out, until heaven answered. Several times she walked to the door, heard her husband thrashing about, groaning before the Lord, “I don’t know where he is, Lord, but You do!” She heard him plead, “Send Duncan Campbell to Berneray! Send Duncan Campbell to Berneray!” Duncan was one of the great spiritual forces in the British Isles. He too was a Gaelic-speaking Highlander who came to the Lord in a phenomenal conversion before the first World War. That conversion had been accompanied by a powerful anointing of the Holy Spirit. Later, on a French battlefield of the war, Duncan lay severely wounded in the path of a cavalry charge, and he was trampled by the horses. Finally rescued, he was taken to a field hospital for surgery. The pain was incredible. On the operating table, the prayer he shouted in Gaelic was not for healing but for holiness: “Lord, make me as holy as a saved sinner can be! Make me as holy as a saved sinner can be!” Though his Scottish tongue was not understood by a single person in the tent, the cry brought such power of God upon him that seven men were saved.  Through the years, the anointing intensified as God “confirmed His word with signs following.” Duncan hungered for heaven and once during crisis sought a greater empowering of the Holy Spirit. Of the event, he said, “As I lay there, God, the Holy Ghost, came upon me. Wave after wave came rolling over me until the love of God swept through me like a mighty river! … I was so wrought upon by the Holy Ghost that I cried-and I laughed-and I prayed.”Hector McKennon’s heart grieved for Berneray to experience the ministry of Duncan Campbell. As the day passed, Hector continued praying. Three times his wife went to the door listening.  At ten o’clock that night, hundreds of miles away, Duncan Campbell sat on the platform of England’s largest Christian gathering, the Bangor Convention. He was to be the final speaker. At precisely  two amazing things happened: Duncan heard the voice of his Friend, the Holy Spirit, tell him to leave the convention. “Leave now.” The message was surprising; in a sense, troubling. He thought the Holy Spirit had wanted him at the convention. At the same moment Hector came running out of the barn yelling, “He’s coming! He’s coming! God said he’s coming. He’ll be here Duncan learned early in his Christian walk not to strive with the Holy Spirit–but he needed to be certain. Without others knowing what was happening, he prayed for confirmation. When the answer came, he turned abruptly to the convention’s chairman, “I have to leave,” he explained. “God is sending me to the Island of Berneray.”Over protest, Duncan flew to Glasgow, took the train to Stornoway, and finally traveled by car to the ferry. Arriving at Berneray the next day, uninvited and unannounced, he stopped a boy, asked about the churches, learned the name of the island’s only elder, and said, “Go tell Hector McKennon that Duncan Campbell has arrived.” A short time later the boy hurried back saying, “Elder McKennon was expecting you today and has arranged for you to stay with his brother. He has called a meeting at the church at Duncan knew he had correctly heard his heavenly Friend-even though nothing significant happened in the evening service. At that night the congregation spilled out of the church and starting walked downhill in the moonlight to their homes. Suddenly, Hector jerked Duncan’s arm, snatched off his hat, and said, “Stand, Mr. Campbell. God has come! God has come! See what is happening!” Duncan looked at the scene on the hill below them. The wind of God was blowing upon the people, scattering them like leaves among the heather. They were falling under the power of the Holy Spirit, wailing, crying to God. The old, the young, men and women, dropped on that bleak hillside and remained there until in the morning. Their repentance and grief over sin groaned out of them into the cold North Sea air. Other islanders who had not attended the service became worried about the delay and came looking for loved ones. They found them weeping in the heather, were themselves overcome by the Spirit’s presence and joined them among the rocks. God had come to the Hebrides. That was the beginning.  A few nights later a group met to pray in an old farm house in another village where the people were still unrepentant. God’s power had not fallen on them. It was after when a man suddenly sprang to the center of the room, raised his hand, and called loudly to God, Instantly, according to Duncan, “The stone farm house shook like a leaf” as the power of God slammed upon the village. Everyone at the prayer meeting ran out into the night, looking around; all the houses within sight had lights coming on-the entire village had been suddenly awakened. Duncan hurried to the nearest dwelling, went in the back door and found husband and wife face-down on the kitchen floor, seeking the Lord. At the next house, he saw the same. And again, at the next. Revival had fallen upon the town.The power of God quickly fell upon other villages until the area was ablaze with holy fire. This was true New Testament revival. Even the shaking of the building paralleled two events in the Book of Acts.  More importantly, the people were changed Why had it happened? Hector McKennon was a man of unrelenting prayer; Duncan Campbell was a man of unrelenting obedience. Hector pulled the power out of heaven and down upon his island. Duncan was the window through which the power roared. Their combination was unstoppable. Both stood, feet on earth, faces in heaven. Revival!What happened in the Hebrides is the kind of revival for which the church in our day must pray! Anything less is insufficient. Good as our “church meetings” are, most are only “feathers in the wind”. We need New Testament, Book of Acts, outpourings of the Holy Spirit. Our church pews would not be vacant, altar calls would not be empty if we dared pray with the authority of this Scottish man who seized heaven and shook hell. We need sovereign, sinner-quaking, city-shaking revival! You can become that Hector or Duncan for your church and town. All God seeks is a willing heart. He does not want your ability; He wants only your availability.

Jane:  Let this be our experience now in the Name of Jesus Christ, AMEN

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

YES, THE WARFARE HAS INCREASED SIGNIFICANTLY THIS WEEK, BUT GOD IS CRUSHING THE ENEMY AND DOING SOMETHING GLORIOUSLY NEW IN YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND REALM OF YOUR DESTINY!!

By Lana Vawser

There have been pretty intense demonic assignments of witchcraft sent released against many of God’s people as they are crossing over THRESHOLDS into greater realms and manifestations of DESTINY! These assaults have come with torment and terror – especially over the mind.

In that assault and assignment, the Lord is exposing strongholds of the heart and soul that these witchcraft assignments can come and take root and bring torment and despair. This week for many has felt like “the end”, like they can’t make it through, BUT GOD is breathing life, hope and strength back into you.

God is healing hearts and souls and removing the “landing pads” the enemy has found. As this deep healing and deliverance is taking place at deep levels, not only is any torment and despair the enemy has brought, is falling away, but the hand of the Lord is coming down and CRUSHING the witchcraft coming against His people. He is coming with a ROAR and to RESTORE!

This is a very strategic week, the warfare has increased with significant force, but keep your eyes on Jesus, for the Lord your defender is fighting for you and you will be FREED and catapulted into a whole new realm of INCREASE of your DESTINY than you have ever imagined.

God is serving the enemy a double whammy! Deliverance, healing, increase and promotion is breaking through into the lives of God’s people, catapulting them further than they have ever been with greater strength and stability in Jesus.

Don’t believe the lie that breakthrough is further away than ever! That’s a lie!

Nothing has changed! We are moving further into the breakthrough season than we ever have been. The enemy knows that and He is fortifying His people in Him to move forward in strength, boldness and power.

You are standing on the landmine of breakthrough! What you have faced this week is being turned to a glorious explosion of breakthrough!!! The lie has been what you are walking will kill you, but the truth is with the resurrection, reviving power of Jesus, you are coming into life with greater INCREASE, crossing over the threshold into a greater manifestation of your destiny!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar