Expect a Higher Level of Spiritual Discernment and Increase in Dreams and Vision

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Expect a Higher Level of Spiritual Discernment and Increase in Dreams and Vision

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

textonly

Expect a Higher Level of Spiritual Discernment and an Increase in Dreams and Visions
    by Elaine Tavolacci

“After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in Heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, ‘Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.'” Revelation 4:1

Higher Levels of Spiritual Discernement

Some of you have noticed a hyper-sensitivity lately to things that are happening around you but you don’t understand why. You may have even wondered why there are places where you go that you sense extraordinary peace, and other places seem as if there is intense warfare when you walk into a room.

The Holy Spirit is showing me even now that there is someone who said, “It seems like trouble follows me everywhere that I go.” That is not so. This is happening because you are now walking in a higher level of discernment, and you are beginning to discern spiritual things in the atmosphere. There are new levels available to those who are mature in their walk with Jesus, and some of you are being promoted to a new level of sensitivity.

“But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.” 1 Corinthians 12:7-11

The Holy Spirit will begin to show you the motives and intentions of people’s hearts. This is not a gift of judgement or accusation, but it is part of the gift of discerning of spirits (see 1 Corinthians 12:10). Your heart has to be pure to receive this gift because God will not share such secrets with someone who gossips or is judgmental. Don’t allow the enemy to plant seeds of bitterness or create thorny areas in your heart. A defiled heart will not perceive things in the light of God but will misconstrue the truth about others.

Be careful what you hear. If you constantly listen to the deception of talebearers and gossipers, you will also get distorted images about other people. The Word of God says that if you judge others, you will be judged. The Holy Spirit cannot go against His Word, and He cannot trust a meddler with such precious information.

Unraveling the Mysteries of Your Dreams

Some of you have been experiencing dreams that you don’t understand. Keep a journal. The Holy Spirit is releasing prophetic dreams as well as visions. He is giving you warning dreams as well as directional dreams. He will show you when to move and when to be still, when to speak and when to be silent.

Ask the Lord to reveal these dreams to you and search them out in the Scriptures. Jesus is inviting you to come to another level as in Revelation 4:1. The Holy Spirit wants to sensitize you to His voice and lead you by His Word. This is your inheritance as a child of God and His covenant promise to you.

“For God may speak in one way, or in another, yet man does not perceive it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, while slumbering on their beds, then He opens the ears of men, and seals their instruction” (Job 33:14-16). (To Subscribe to the Elijah List go here.)

Elaine Tavolacci
    A Word in Season

Email: Elaine@awordinseason.info

Elaine Tavolacci resides in Staten Island, New York. She has been a student of the Word for twenty-nine years. She has a prophetic gift as well as a ministry of encouragement, which teaches the Body of Christ to walk in the fullness of what the Lord has called them to. She teaches others how to be overcomers in every area of their lives and understands the power and authority that Jesus has assigned to them. Her ministry, “A Word in Season,” has been an encouragement to others for nine years. She has learned the transforming power of the Word of God and encourages others that nothing is impossible with God.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar