By Lana Vawser I heard the Holy Spirit whisper “Don’t listen to the snake, he is trying to steal your stake.”
The Lord showed me the enemy slithering around like a snake, so crafty and deceptive and whispering lies to many in the body of Christ. Whispering lies of foreboding, whispering lies of “what if”, whispering lies of “this or that is going to happen to you”. The enemy is slithering around whispering lies concerning the goodness of God, and I saw the enemy also specifically targeting people with fear, regarding the protection of God. The enemy is attempting to bring doubt and fear into the hearts of many believers right now and for some with greater intensity. The enemy is attacking the revelation of God’s goodness and kindness and he is wanting to hinder you, silence you, and keep you blind to the authority that you have in Christ.
The Holy Spirit showed me, that the enemy is coming and he is whispering these lies, because of the STAKE that many of you have placed in the ground. You have been following the prompting of the Holy Spirit to place the STAKE’S in the ground to mark out and occupy the territory that the Lord has said is yours.
The Lord showed me that many of you HAVE occupied new ground. You HAVE moved into the new land, you HAVE crossed over and you HAVE begun to possess what the Lord has been speaking to you about, and the enemy KNOWS that. He knows that the stakes in the ground are your claim of ownership given to you by the Holy Spirit and you have met your land of increase.
You have begun to move with the Holy Spirit putting in place the blueprint of heaven, and marking out and building that which He has shown you, and suddenly there is opposition from the whispering father of lies.
Friends, take heart! For the land that you have entered into is the most fruitful land of harvest you have entered into before. The enemy is looking for ways to come in and to hinder, delay and steal the harvest, but he will NOT prevail.
DO NOT ENGAGE AND LISTEN TO THE SNAKE
Do not even engage with his whispers. Be present! Be alert! Be engaged with the truth of heaven and the whispers from the Father. For where the enemy is whispering to steal, kill and destroy especially with fear, the Lord showed me that every ENGAGEMENT with His truth are DROPPING SEEDS in the Spirit in your new land that are are going to SUDDENLY blossom into great harvest with DOUBLE PORTIONS being reaped.
Be INTENTIONAL to SOW TRUTH. Every time the enemy whispers his lies, don’t listen, SOW TRUTH. KNOW that you have entered your land. You have entered the new level of increase God has for you, and you have moved into the new blueprint of heaven that you are going to see greater favour from the hand of God, unlike you have experienced before. Be intentional and ENGAGE with the Word of God. ASK the Holy Spirit what His truth is and what HE is saying and then ALIGN with it. Decree it, sing it, pray it.
“Put on truth as a belt to strengthen you to stand in triumph.” – Ephesians 6:14 (The Passion Translation)
“In every battle, take faith as your wrap-around shield, for it is able to extinguish the blazing arrows coming at you from the Evil One! Embrace the power of salvation’s full deliverance, like a helmet to protect your thoughts from lies. And take the mighty razor-sharp Spirit-sword of the spoken Word of God.” – Ephesians 6:16-18 (The Passion Translation)
In your engagement with truth, you are partnering with the Holy Spirit, preparing the ground, and positioning yourself to continue to walk in greater breakthrough.
The enemy is lying to you. What he is whispering are smoke and mirrors, lies, lies, lies!
Don’t listen to the snake, He is trying to steal your stake, but he won’t prevail as you continue to stand in truth and your new land will not be filled with destruction, but God’s desire and heart for your land will explode.
Fruitfulness.
Increase.
Harvest.
New vision.
Favour.
JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“He is the one who brings peace to your borders, feeding you with the most excellent of fare.” – Psalm 147:14 (The Passion Translation)

To be added to Lana’s mailing list please click here:

https://www.lanavawser.com/subscription/

To look through Lana’s prophetic archives please click here

https://lanavawser.com/prophetic-words/

If you would like to sow into this ministry please click this link

https://lanavawser.com/sowing/