Don't give up on waiting at His feet.

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Don't give up on waiting at His feet.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Barrett
    Participant

Word from the Lord:

My people, listen intently to what I would say to you this day.  Many of you are weary and having a hard time in your prayer closets waiting for Me to show up.

Have I not taught in My word that it is by faith that you receive from Me?  So then, it is also by faith that you wait upon Me.  Do not doubt in your hearts, My little ones.  Do not doubt that I will visit you.  For doubt hinders you from entering into My presence and prevents Me from doing the work in you which I so much desire to do.

My little ones, time is short and I have much work that I need to do in many of you.  But you MUST learn to enter into My presence.  This is not a hard thing to do.  It has only become hard for many of you because of your difficulty in getting still, quieting yourselves, and waiting for My Spirit.

Oh, My little ones, how I love you all so much and desire to fellowship with you. Yet, many of you doubt this to be a reality.  I tell you that it IS a reality.  Have I not said in My word that Mary has chosen the better potion rather than Martha, and it will not be taken away from her?  So then, it is not business and doing things that you think is for Me that I am seeking after.  It is your time spent with Me that I desire.  And it is your time spent with Me that shall never be taken away from you, in this life or the next.

Oh, please listen to My heart crying out to each one of you.  If you only knew how much I desire to sit with you and fellowship, then you would seek Me more often and believe that I will come unto you.  I have many great things I wish to share with you.  But most importantly, I have a work that I need to do in each of you.  For you do not know what is ahead and what all is coming upon the earth.  I tell you, if you do not learn to hear My words and do them, then you will be like the man who built his house upon the sand, and you shall surely be overtaken by the horrendous storm that is coming.  However, if you learn to sit at My feet, and hear My words and obey, then you shall be like the wise man who built his house upon the rock.  And when this storm comes, you shall not be overtaken by it.

My children, take to heart the story of the woman with an issue of blood.  First, she had faith, and then she proclaimed to herself that if she could just touch the hem of My garment she would then be healed.  Likewise, believe in your heart and proclaim with your mouth that I shall meet with you.  And as you do this, sit and wait upon Me with faith and anticipation that I will show up.  Oh, it may not be immediately, yet, it shall happen according to your faith.

Now listen, soon there shall be great shakings in all the earth.  Wars, riots, and disasters of all kinds shall be the norm.  Have I not warned you of these things in My word?  So then, listen intently to Me when I say that it is of the utmost importance that you spend time at My feet, waiting for My words of instruction, and then obey.

In the days ahead many of you will need a place of refuge from the onslaught of the enemy.  You will find this refuge in Me, however, there will be times I may need to tell you where to flee and hide so that you shall be safe.  I do not say these things to cause fear, yet to forewarn you so that you may be prepared.  For I tell you, if you wait until disaster strikes, then it may be too late and too difficult for you to learn to wait upon Me.

My beloved ones, I desire so much for you.  But My blessings will be in accordance with your faith and your obedience.  Don’t listen to the false teachers and prophets who proclaim that My abundant blessings will simply follow anyone who believes on My name.  For I tell you, even the demons believe and tremble at My name, yet, they shall not be blessed by this.  It is your faith that works by your love of Me and the Father, and that love that is exercised by your obedience, which is the true faith that will carry you in these last days.

So then, take to heart that each time you spend in your prayer closet waiting at My feet, it is never time wasted, even if you don’t since My presence.  For as you get quiet and wait upon Me in faith, I am doing a work within your heart that you know not of.  And I am expanding your capacity to receive of Me.

Oh, My dearest ones, how I love you all with an everlasting love.  Yet, these are the last of the last days and hard times are upon you.  And during these last days, there shall be the greatest harvest of souls this earth has ever seen.  Yet, even so, I need those who have been prepared by Me in their prayer closets to go out and do great exploits.  For My righteousness and holiness shall once again reign in the earth through My chosen ones.  And through My chosen ones, I shall conduct great wonders in the earth for all to witness My glory.

So then, take heart and do not give up.  Time is short and you MUST learn to wait upon Me.  I will reveal Myself to you in due time.  Yet, in the meantime, wait for My words of instruction to you, and obey. This is to your advantage and glory…..

http://www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

Beautiful!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar