This morning I heard the Lord say “Do not deter from the blueprint”. As the Lord spoke there was such a conviction in the atmosphere around me that the Lord was wanting to encourage His people to REMAIN TRUE to the vision He has placed before you and the NEW blueprint He has given you and not deter from it.
I have been prophesying for a long time now that the Lord is leading His people down unexpected pathways in this season of suddenly’s and making sure we are embracing His way.
There will be many things that will attempt to cause you to deter from the blueprint that He has given you in this season, but remain true to the vision He has given you. Do not attempt to hold onto the blueprint of yesterday and do not fear the blueprint He has given you because it looks different but know that within this new blueprint you will discover Him in new ways, and for many of you, you will rediscover Him again, and the fire of first love will be ignited.
Do not hold onto yesterday’s blueprint because of fear, know that within the new blueprint, there is great joy, there is great increase, there is great provision, there is new vision and a new and refreshing move of His Spirit.
The enemy would attempt to whisper to many that in the “new blueprint” there would be a decrease, but the truth is, in the “new blueprint” there is actually increase and upgrade.
The Lord is redirecting and rerouting and it’s a good thing, for it is leading you to a place of greater fruitfulness, harvest and increase.
For many of you, the “new blueprint” may not make sense to others, but stay true to what He has called you to, for the favour of the Lord will be CLEARLY seen upon the “new blueprint”. The “old blueprints” were not bad, they were good for another season, it’s a new season, and God is changing the script.
These “new blueprints” require radical obedience, surrender and a “letting go” of what was, but in the “letting go” you are positioned to receive more than you carried before.
CONFUSION
Many of you have been hit with confusion because of the transition that is taking place between the “old blueprint” of what was, and the “new blueprint” of what is and is unfolding now.
In the surrender, in the engaging and embracing of the “new blueprint”, throwing yourself completely upon the strategy and wisdom of the Lord, there is an UPGRADE of vision upon you. You will not only see the haze clear, but you will see further than you have seen. The Lord will begin to give you strategy, insight, sharper clarity and detail to establish with Him what He is building, and it will be bigger and go further than you imagine…
But you cannot move into the “new blueprint” while holding onto the “old blueprint”. Let it go! Don’t fear, you are moving into more.
I AM THE GREATER REWARD
In the transition from the “old blueprint” to the “new blueprint”, I could see the swirling of different fears, and a lot of the fears were around “loss” and I heard the Holy Spirit whisper:
“I am the greater reward”
The “blueprints” are changing, things won’t look the same. The Lord is painting a whole new picture and change is all around. Some uncomfortable and hard on the heart, BUT the promise within the “new blueprints” is increase and upgrade, but even greater than that, you will know HIM as the GREATER REWARD than you have before.
He is the greater reward than anything you have seen or experienced in the “blueprint of the old season”. Encountering Jesus, going deeper in intimacy, being awakened in greater ways that He is your portion is about to explode great joy within you. A whole new depth of worship is going to break open within your relationship with Jesus that is going to take you to a new height of heavenly encounter. Holding onto the “old blueprint” and “what was” will keep you contained and on the ground, let go, and embrace the “new blueprint and strategy” He has given you, and a whole new realm of encounter will open up to you.
The joy that He is your treasure, your Beloved, your all in all, your Lord, your source, your reward, will explode in you more than you have experienced before.
“Lord, I have chosen You alone as my inheritance. You are my prize, you are my pleasure and my portion. I leave my destiny and its timing in your hands” – (Psalm 16:5) – The Passion Translation
Don’t fear the “shifting blueprints”… for great JOY AWAITS YOU!

To be added to Lana’s mailing list please click here:
https://www.lanavawser.com/subscription/

To look through Lana’s prophetic archives please click here
https://lanavawser.com/prophetic-words/

If you would like to sow into this ministry please click this link
https://lanavawser.com/sowing/