Divine Enabling – By Nancy Taylor Warner

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Divine Enabling – By Nancy Taylor Warner

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster
    PAROUSIA MINISTRIES
    Yesterday I had to lift two equally heavy things, one easy to reach, the counterpart hard to reach. As I began with the easy to reach, I thought, “I should be doing the hard to reach first. Now it is going to tilt, making the hard to reach even harder!” But already into it, I did the easy reach first with great struggle and effort. As I caught my breath, I eyed the hard to reach, then began to pray for what I call the “Sampson anointing,” that the same strength that came into Sampson would come into me that I might be able to lift this other side. Lo and behold, it lifted so easily it caught me by surprise! In fact, I had to look twice to be sure I was done. With no effort, up it had gone, the block of wood was under, and I was done. I shouldn’t have been, but I was amazed.
    We have heard that saying, “When all else fails, pray.” But why not pray first? I could have had divine enabling from the beginning instead of the strain of my self-effort until I finally looked to the Lord for His strength and enabling power to finish.
    I believe this is the place of prayer God is calling us up into. That first we pray, then we engage. That we are sure our beginnings are in the Lord, that the end may be well also, and everything in between.
    There is a warfare that we are engaged in. But we do not do battle in our own strength. It is through His power that we overcome. With the calling comes the enabling. His grace is there for all we need. We have His wisdom, His direction, His guidance in our lives if we will but look to Him first, then move in righteousness, being grounded in His Word, and following the leading of the Holy Spirit.
    What a wonderful calling, to walk in intimacy with the Lord Jesus Christ, submitted to His headship, being made part of His eternal purposes. May you find in Christ Jesus the strength you need for what you face today, as you look to Him, the author and finisher of your faith. His grace is there for you, if you will but draw on it. How He loves you and me! What strength we have in Him! Truly, He will provide for all our needs. “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19
    For more teaching, I encourage you to browse our website, http://www.wadetaylor.org. There are many articles written by Wade Taylor and others, as well as audio files which are a present word for today. May strength and encouragement fill you as you follow on in your walk with the Lord.
    Almost always, there is something happening here at the Parousia Ministries Prayer Chapel the 2nd Saturday of the month!

Our Parousia Gatherings will be at the Prayer Chapel this year.

On May 13, Richard and Joan Forde, former president and faculty of Pinecrest, and founder of Word to the World Missions will minister. How I appreciate the spirit of worship that is released as Joan plays the piano and sings. I welcome you to join us! There is a discounted motel rate, but you must reserve by April 13 to get the discounted rate; more information is available on our website under “EVENTS.”
    Also at the Prayer Chapel on August 12, Jay Francis will be with us. November 11, Steve Porter. On months without a scheduled speaker, we will have Tea, Coffee & Prayer. What special times these have been! More information is on our website. Please, ALWAYS confirm if you plan to come so we can better plan lunch.
    Wade Taylor Publications: http://www.wadetaylorpublications.org is a separate part of my dad’s ministry that was close to his heart. On this website, you can buy Books, CDs and DVDs by Wade Taylor. Also a prayer ministry, they can be contacted by calling 800-349-0340, or by emailing joanne@wadetaylorpublications.org. Contact information is also on their website!
    It is my prayer that a present word will continue to be available to you through this ministry, that you might be spiritually edified and receive an impartation of our Lord’s presence through the teachings.
    Again, may I speak the blessing of the Lord over your life. May you increasingly prosper, both spiritually and in your life circumstances, beyond all that you have experienced in the past, and also, may you be blessed in life, in health, and in all that is before you.
    Prayerfully yours,
    Nancy Taylor Warner

PAROUSIA MINISTRIES

http://www.wadetaylor.org

PAROUSIA MINISTRIES, P O BOX 65, Nanjemoy, MD 20662
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar