Divine Convergence Part 4 – The Arising Fire Brands

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Divine Convergence Part 4 – The Arising Fire Brands

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    henryfalcone
    Participant

Divine Convergence Part 4 – The Arising Fire Brands

By Henry Falcone

Beloved of the Lord,
    Here is a preface to the word God is giving me today.

A few months ago, the Lord gave me an open vision and lifted me up to see some “movements” of the Spirit that are to come forth in our nation. These movements were divine shifts that will bring divine alignment of his full grown sons and daughters and position them in new places for his will to be done on earth.

The Lord told me there were three “movements” or alignments he had to bring forth in our nation. They would come forth in seed form and not be visible at first to the naked eye, but soon they would come forth like mustard trees to be seen by the whole earth.

This morning October 1 the Lord told me that the last of the three “movements has begun.” He said, “A brand plucked out of the fire.”

This new movement or alignment beginning today is going to bring forth  and position God’s end time army correctly. I know we have heard that term “army of the Lord” so many times, but God is forming an army (a group of full grown sons and daughters) positioned and equipped like we have never seen or understood before.

The army is not appearing like a natural army or anything we could understand an army to be on this earth. It is a spiritual army with a spiritual destiny of being called to ride upon the white horses with Jesus throughout the land. We have seen paintings of this or pictures of it, but the reality of what that really is and will function like is now about to be revealed.

We would do ourselves much harm if we approach this unfolding with any preconceived ideas of what it looks like, who is in it, and how it will function. For God’s word says its appearance will come forth as Ezekiel has written, as a wheel within in a wheel. This army will function from a seated place with the living creatures in heaven and manifest that work upon the earth. They will be in complete unity with heaven and will be used with Jesus on His white horse to transform the whole Earth.

So I write this morning this word from the Lord with no preexisting ideas of who, how, or what it will look like. All I know is today God has breathed it into existence to now manifest this army on the earth. Today, October 1, 2017, something new has come forth from the Spirit of God for our nation.

Again, let me caution us by saying it is in seed form. It is hidden and is now going to be revealed moment by moment and day by day. God is bringing it into existence and this morning while I am here in Seattle Washington, the Spirit of God spoke to me and said, “Is this not the brand plucked out the fire?” Then he spoke this word to me, I trust you will pray for a witness from the Spirit to you about it.

A Brand Plucked From the Fire

Who will hear my voice? Who will come up with me to hear and see the “things that are to come after?” Who are those that will come forth out of the fire this very day?

I am bringing forth a people who have the cloud by day and the fire by night in their hearts. A people that will declare and demonstrate the glory of the Lord upon the earth.

I am calling forth the “next movement of my spirit.” The arising of my fire brands. The arising of my fire brand deliverer’s to arise in every tribe, every nation upon the Earth.

They will bring freedom where there has been bondage. They will proclaim liberty throughout the land. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, they will be, and they will release liberty. They will release freedom.

They will be sent forth to set captivity free with me upon the earth. They will be sent forth to restore with me the nations of this earth to become the kingdoms of our God.

They will subdue nations and kingdoms and I call them forth today to arise and take their place in the nations. ARISE MY FIREBRANDS AND COME FORTH.

From the babes and sucklings to those who are old, come forth and take your place, for I have ordained praise. You will come forth with my fire in your eyes and a two edged sword in your hand and I am now positioning you to ride on your white horse with me throughout the nations says the Lord.

Who are you that will walk before day and night? Who are you that will have access to my heavens says the Lord? You are those I have plucked out of the fire for such a time as this.

My next wave has begun today. My next movement has begun today. My army is arising today in a new and profound way. It is hidden and will be unseen, but their effect will be great in the beginning until the time of their full unveiling shall come.

I have a people with in a people who are now ready to ride with me across the earth to subdue nations and kingdoms by my pure holy love filling them completely. They are one with me in heart and purpose and they will do our Father’s will on the earth just as I did.

These are the ones plucked out of the fire. A people within a people, a remnant within the remnant that I am giving new authority and power to begin to execute the judgments that were written.

A new moment in history has come forth. Nothing like what you are about to see has ever been seen before in my people and with my people. Not since the time of Moses and Joshua has the earth seen what is about to come upon the earth.

My “FIRE BRANDS’ will arise today and take their place with me by my side in the nations, in states, in cities, in towns, in communities, in schools, and in families. My FIRE BRANDS will come forth with fire in their mouths and a two-edged sword in their hand and the nations will tremble at their arising.

For I will be glorified in my people. I will be seen in my people. From the youngest to the oldest my glory will be seen upon them.

And I will fill the earth with the power, splendor and glory of the Lord and no man will escape the reality of my coming Kingdom being seen in my full grown sons and daughters.

These are the ones plucked out of the fire to walk before day and night? These are my “Fire brands.” These are my remnant warriors I am sending forth today. Today they will hear my call.

Today they will arise to attention. Today they will get their marching orders. Today they will never ever be the same. For I have commissioned them and now I will prepare them to go. Today I am giving them their new battle armor. Today I am giving them their new weapons.

Weapons of pure holy love that they have never seen or heard of before and they will win, win and win and possess the land where I send them. They are the army that I have plucked out of the fire. I have declared it for such a time as this.

Zechariah 3: 2 “And the LORD said to Satan, ‘The LORD rebuke you, O Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is not this a brand plucked from the fire?’”

These are the ones called by name that have humbled themselves and sought my face. These are the ones that have stood in the gap and come out of the wicked ways of this world system.

These are my chosen. These are my anointed ones. These are my firebrands, my sons, my daughters who are now going forth to replenish the earth.

I am changing things now. I am working now. My hand is working where you cannot not see. I am taking all this world has turned upside down and I am now turning it right side up through my “fire brands.”

They will be my witnesses even to the ends of the earth. When they speak fire shall surely come out of their mouth to devour the enemy. They will be the true witnesses of my Kingdom and its glory.

I will have my “firebrands” in every city, every town and every nation and they will bear witness to me and my kingdom and then the end of what the world has known will come to an end.

As my “firebrands” are being sent forth, they go forth in my glory and in my purposes and they will work in me, through me, and with me to shake the nations and cause them to transform into the Kingdoms of God.

I have put fire in their mouths and a two-edged sword in their hands and they shall subdue nations and kingdoms through my Holy Spirit and in my pure holy love. My love will transform everywhere I send them and will transform all those who will open their heart to my pure holy love.

To those who rebel and turn from me the fire will devour and my judgments will be released through them. The world is going to know that I AM THAT I AM is the one true God and Jesus Christ His son.

My “firebrands” are of no age limit. I will burn in 1 year olds, 5 years old, Teenagers, and young adults to the 99 and 100 year old. I am pouring my spirit upon all flesh, not just some flesh.

A witness is arising on this earth and they are my full grown sons and daughters. They have my fire in their eyes, the fire of my pure holy love in their hearts, and they have my pure holy love pouring from their lips.

Soon, the whole world will understand, LOVE NEVER FAILS! Do you hear my words oh heavens, do you hear my words oh earth, LOVE NEVER FAILS AND PERFECT LOVE CAST OUT ALL FEAR.

The day of perfect pure holy love is here and my full grown sons and daughters will walk in the fullness of that love and they will demonstrate my love words, my loves actions and my loves judgments on the earth and in my house. Judgment begins in the house of the Lord.

I am judging everything by the standard of my pure holy love. That which is not pure holy love will be burned up and removed so only that which is birthed in and from my pure holy love can remain. There is no fear in love.

So rejoice my sons and daughters, I am releasing my “firebrands” to go forth to reclaim what is mine and to go in and possess the land that I have given them. No one shall withstand them for as I was with Moses so am I with them.

There going forth is like the dawning of the new day. Today I declare that this word is now fulfilled in your ears. The rising of my firebrands is now here and the nations are going to tremble at my appearance within them.

The earth has never seen such a people and they will never see such a people like my full grown sons and daughters who will now inherit the earth.

So here my words oh heavens, hear my words oh earth. Arise my sons and daughters, arise my fire brands you will now come into your divine assignments and you will go forth to every tribe and every nation and you will bring forth my end time sons and daughters into my Kingdom.

You will bring forth my will on Earth as it is heaven. So hear the word of the Lord. Fire brands I call you forth today. You will come together, the dry bones shall now live and be seen upon the earth. Blessed are the people whose God is the Lord.

Joel 2:1-11: Hear my words I declare over you my firebrands today:

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand—

2 a day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains. A great people and a strong, there hath not been ever the like; neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

3 A fire devoureth before them, and behind them a flame burneth. The land is as the Garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.

6 Before their face the people shall be much pained; all faces shall gather blackness.

7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks.

8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path; and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

9 They shall run to and fro in the city, they shall run upon the wall; they shall climb up upon the houses, they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

10 The earth shall quake before them, the heavens shall tremble; the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

11 And the Lord shall utter His voice before His army, for His camp is very great. For He is strong that executeth His word; for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible, and who can abide in it?

Henry Falcone
    henryjfalcone@gmail.com

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    Quo Wright
    Participant

Hey Bro. Henry. I am a witness to this word.

On Friday I had a conversation with a dear friend of mine. I was sharing some things the Holy Ghost had shown me. She then said she wanted to do something in her church and God had put me on her heart. She knows I’m not a member of anybody’s church but she asked that I pray about it. I told her that I would.

On Saturday I woke up from a dream. In the dream I was sitting on a wall watching what was taking place. I saw a young lady dancing in a church and I saw a man that I knew was her pastor. The young lady needed help but her pastor just stood there watching. Then the young lady who was praising God came and pulled me off the wall. And as I continued to watch I saw a lady that I knew say “wait a minute” and then she began to sing “I’m a soldier in the army of the Lord”.

I believe the dream is the answer to my prayer and also showing me why I was laid on her heart. The Holy Ghost was showing me what’s going on within the chhurch. Many like the young woman are looking for help within that system. But the leaders that are currently in place can’t help them.

Later on Saturday as I thought more about this dream I began to hear a song saying “he wants you to step out!”

What you have written is definitely confirmation.

Blessings brother.

Quo

henryfalcone
    Participant

Quo,. That is an awesome testimony and witness that today something has birthed in the spirit to bring forth that army as a wheel within a wheel. Praise our God. Also nice to hear from you Quo as always. Pray God continue to bless you and your family.

Paul Jablonowski
    Participant

Shalom Henry,

I just re-read your word again today, and after two years it still rings as so true!  You see, I wrote a newsletter on the same day that you wrote and posted this, and it was on the same topic of HIS fiery love being released!  Here is that newsletter where I also linked to your word too:
    http://sonstoglory.com/newsletters/29faithhopelove.htm

And after two years, I am still ministering with my two friends pictured in this newsletter as faith, hope and love, and the greatest: Love!

Thanks again my friend,

Paul

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar