Dewdrops of Love and Kindness – Priscilla Van Sutphin

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Dewdrops of Love and Kindness – Priscilla Van Sutphin

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

“I AM releasing love and holy kindness as you worship Me in spirit and in truth.

As you sow to the heavens, I AM pouring down rain.  As you worship in the beauty of holiness, I AM releasing My Holy Spirit and more will come than you can imagine.

Rain, and more rain, will fall.”

Restoration of Judah and Israel
    “Ask the LORD for rain In the time of the latter rain.  The LORD will make flashing clouds; He will give them showers of rain, grass in the field for everyone.  For the idols speak delusion; the diviners envision lies, and tell false dreams; they comfort in vain.  Therefore the people wend their way like sheep; they are in trouble because there is no shepherd,”   Zechariah 10:1-2 NKJV.

“Do not be concerned about your life.  Do not be disturbed by the events of the day.

I AM WITH YOU.  My rod and My staff will comfort you.  I AM the Good Shepherd.  I search for the one who is lost and abandoned.

I look out for My sheep.  Nothing shall snatch them out of My hand.  I keep My promises to you.  I AM a FAITHFUL FATHER.

I AM stirring up desire for the One above all Who can bring peace to this world.  I will display My kindness, My goodness, My love in powerful ways.

You need to speak forth the TRUTH in LOVE to all around you.  Be not dismayed by their faces, their looks.

Say what I have put on your tongue to say.  Release LIFE to those in darkness.

Bless those who you see every day who don’t know ME.

Bless the place where you work.

Bless your fellow employees.

Bless your bosses, and the owners.

Be one who breathes My life into situations and people.  Change the atmosphere around you by speaking LIFE and blessing.

Let the kindness of Your God flow through you to those on the street, in the marketplace, in the workplace and where ever you go.

Be SALT and LIGHT where you are.  Call for the rain.  Call for the latter day rain.

Be releasers of LIFE to the world. BELIEVE that I will back you up.

You are My sons and daughters.  Would I not back you up, even as a parent stands up for their child in daily life situations?

I never abandon you.  You are My precious treasures.  Remain in Me, and I will remain in you.  Abiding is integral to releasing LIFE.

Apart from Me, you can do nothing.  Praise Me in all things.  PRAISE and watch how I can turn even the most desolate hearts around.

Seek My Wisdom and you will be able to answer rightly anything that is asked of you.

Seek My Love and kindness that you can give it out to the lost daily.

Be My ambassadors of freedom and liberty!  I WILL DEMONSTRATE MY GLORY.

YOU need to trust ME in this fully, THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT YOU HAVE LONGED TO SEE.”

“You will also defile the covering of your images of silver, and the ornament of your molded images of gold. You will throw them away as an unclean thing; You will say to them, “Get away!” Then He will give the rain for your seed with which you sow the ground, and bread of the increase of the earth; It will be fat and plentiful. In that day your cattle will feed in large pastures,”   Isaiah 30:22-23NKJV.

“Rain down, you heavens, from above,And let the skies pour down righteousness; Let the earthopen, let them bring forth salvation, And let righteousness spring up together. I, the LORD,have created it,”   Isaiah 45:8 NKJV.

“Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know,”   Jeremiah 5:24 NKJV/

“Let us know, let us pursue the knowledge of the Lord. His going forth is established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, like the latter and former rain to the earth,”   Hosea 6:3 NKJV.

“Be glad then, you children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God; for He has given you the former rain faithfully, and He will cause the rain to come down for you — the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
    The threshing floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil.
    “So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, my great army which I sent among you.
    You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you; and My people shall never be put to shame.
    Then you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel: I am the Lord your God and there is no other.  My people shall never be put to shame,”   Joel 2:23-27 NKJV.

~ Priscilla

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar