"Deliverance From All Evil" (Written and Video)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "Deliverance From All Evil" (Written and Video)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

“Therefore do not be like them [hypocrites]. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him. In this manner, therefore, pray:
    Our Father in heaven, hallowed [make holy… purified or consecrated] be Your name.
    [When] Your kingdom come Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
    Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.  And do not lead us into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM THE EVIL ONE.  FOR YOURS IS THE KINGDOM AND THE POWER AND THE GLORY FOREVER. AMEN. For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
    (Matthew 6:7-15)

Today begins a new time and a new season for you, Children (see Ecc 3:1-8).  Each day, as you awaken, believe in and offer praise for this newness.  Expect to see it, My Loves, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Through your prayers for others they are set free (see Eph 6:11-18). Through your praises for My deliverance of you and them, now given, all walk in My freedom from, and My power against My enemy — the ruler of this world (see 2 Cor 4:41 John 5:19). Daily, as you pray for “deliverance from all evil” you will see the manifestation of your freedom.  As Mine pray for deliverance, My power and love manifest on earth as it is in heaven; and satan weakens daily (Matt 6:13).

See that “God’s deliverance from evil” includes freedom from satan’s attacks through sickness, despair, depression, and all other forms of darkness. I am none of these things, and as I fill you with Myself I consume the old within you; instead, Mine now begin to walk as I walked upon the earth during My Ministry.

See that our intimate relationship stops satan’s flow and power, not only through you but through all within My one Body: all who are Mine in heaven and on earth.  Seek Me, Jesus Christ, each and every morning; and see great relief and freedom within you and yours, and all around yours both now and every day. Pray for, and receive My “deliverance from all evil” daily, Amen Amen and again Amen. Then continue to do as I did. Pray, “Father, You are the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory forever,’ both on earth and in heaven, Amen Amen and again Amen.”

(Ephesians 6:12-13)
    For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

(Galatians 1:3-5)
    Grace [God’s Divine influence on your heart, especially through gratitude] to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for our sins, that He might DELIVER US FROM THIS PRESENT EVIL AGE, ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF OUR GOD AND FATHER, to whom be glory forever.

(2 Timothy 4:17-18)
    But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear. Also I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. And THE LORD WILL DELIVER ME FROM EVERY EVIL WORK AND PRESERVE ME FOR HIS HEAVENLY KINGDOM. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!

For more prophetic Word please visit our website/blog at http://christine-williams-ministry.org

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar