Complete Peace – June Sheltrown Reinke

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Complete Peace – June Sheltrown Reinke

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

I will give you perfect, complete peace as you enter into it, by making Me your trust at all times, says the LORD.
    Do not fear.  Do not doubt.  For I AM trustworthy.  You can trust Me to lead you and guide you continually.  You can trust Me to take care of you.  You can trust that I AM your defense.

You can trust that I will not harm you, abuse you, forget you or refuse you.  I take responsibility for you as you give yourself completely over to Me, says the LORD!

I AM your caregiver.  I AM your All in All.  There is nothing that I will not do for you as you entrust your total care to Me, for I will give you everything that you need, everything that you desire, and even download into your life things that you NEVER asked for or dreamed of having, says the LORD.

I AM wonderful to you, says the LORD.  I do wonderful things, past your ability to comprehend.  I do great and mighty things for you!  I can create and make new things by My command, and there is nothing that can stop Me or hold back my blessings for you.

I will pour them out.  I will release them to you.  For you are not struggling on your own!  I AM your everlasting, doting Father, and I will not withhold My blessings of provision from you.

You will know Me as your source, and have sufficiency and abundance as I bless you to be a blessing and give you unspeakable gifts and sudden surprises to remind you that I indeed AM with you, to furnish you and supply all of your need continually, as you entrust your care to Me, says the LORD.

~ June Sheltrown Reinke

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar