COME OUT FROM THEM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

Word submitted for discernment

By Yolanda Ballard

COME OUT FROM THEM

And you shall know that I Am God by the way My people hear My voice and the voice of a stranger they will not listen to. I am separating My people from the voice of those who say there is peace when there is no peace. These people are only giving false hope and causing those to not be ready when sudden destruction comes.

People will be anticipating a blessing when all that would be coming is a curse for cursed be those who do not heed to the voice of Almighty God. Many will not heed the voice of warning coming through the true prophets. They stoned them before and they will stone them again by their words.

Do not listen to those who distract you with vain empty words of peace. Do not listen to their stories of signs and wonders for they are only a smokescreen to the true glory that I will release through My people who were willing to die out to the ways of the world, the occult mixture, and false prophesy.

Woe to those who call that of darkness to be of My light. Woe to those who listen to the mesmerizers who travel with seducing spirits leading multitudes astray using their devices that conjure up strange sounds. Beware of the counterfeit. Discern that which is of Me for there is a church rising up in this hour that promotes all things to be allowed. They rub shoulders in worship with those who worship strange gods and keep idols of all types and this must not be.

You are to be a separate people. What union does light have with darkness? Come out from this, this very hour and prepare yourself with me in the secret place. Wash your garments. Set yourself free from idolatry, from the tales from the enemy and his devices to deceive.

This is the hour where I am pouring out My power and through a clean vessel I will flow says your YAH.

Isa 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘For YAH, the Lord, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.’” NKJV

1 Thes 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. KJV

2 Cor 6:14 <sup> </sup>Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? NKJV

Rose Cooper
    Participant

Amen. I share the concern in this word for the false prophets and strange things that have been happening the body for years. God is not the author of confusion. The word exhorts us to do things ‘in good order’. And yes, while God is no respecter of persons, there is a difference between the ‘disorder’ that happens the Spirit descends and the disorder of the counterfeit. Just one small example – the last time I heard people genuinely singing together in the Spirit was back in the very early 1980’s. Nearly 30 years ago. And instead of a cacophony of noise, there was harmony. Everyone sang on their own, but the voices were singing one song, to one heavenly tune, under the divine direction of the Spirit and it was the most beautiful heavenly music I have heard. There was simply no human order present, and no disordered noise either. Only music, that ebbed and flowed, and swelled and quieted under divine control. No choir master could ever get a hall filled with over a thousand people to sing so harmoniously together.

I miss that. I miss seeing the real power of God. I miss experiencing the real flow of the Spirit in a meeting – none of this noise that isn’t even real tongues let alone real singing in tongues. Just barking dogs making incoherent noises while staggering like drunken fools jabbering about ‘downloads’ and other mishmashed nonsense.

So yes, come out, listen for the small still voice. Be still and know that I am God. Be STILL and know that I am God.  Seek first the kingdom of God. My sheep know my voice. Don’t be fooled, don’t be mislead, shining lights and loud noise are the tools of misdirection and distraction. The children of God do not need their ears tickled and their eyes filled with signs and wonders – those are for the unbeliever. Put aside the ‘entertainment’ and seek the honey in the rock. The best is hidden in the hard place, in the stony place, in the desert, in the silence, in the stillness, in the drawing apart. Allow God to take you aside, into the place where you are alone with your God. Allow Him to remove all distraction, see only Him, hear only Him, focus only on Him. Be still and know that I am God.

Quo Wright
    Participant

Amen Rose!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar