CAN YOU SEE IT

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

CAN YOU SEE IT

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

Image may contain: text

Consider yourself dead to sin and alive to who I am for I paid the price for your sins at Calvary. I am the way, the truth and the life. No one can go to the Father unless it is through Me.

I see My work finished in you. I see that you are perfect. Consider yourself alive to Me walking in My victory. See yourself as I see you and that is sinless. Consider yourself dead to the ways of the world and walk in it. Whatever you see through the eyes of faith you can have.

I promised you abundance of life and many walk in less than that. I promised you prosperity and many receive poverty. Do not receive the lies of the enemy. All that I gave My life for you to have do not allow the enemy to rob you of it. See yourself made whole. See yourself righteous for you have right standing in Me. Yes, I am your life; walk in it the fullness of it.

This is a new day. Each day is a new beginning. Rejoice in it. Enjoy My presence. Draw close and I will fill your heart with My love. I will give you the abundance of who I am. The fullness of My spirit is yours if you abide in Me. Let me share the burdens of My heart with you that you may intercede that My will be done and My kingdom come now on earth as it is in heaven.   Be my people and I will be your God.

I am doing a new thing each and every day. My river is ever flowing. Do not become stagnant with the necessities of life. Depend on Me and I will supply all your needs. Seek Me first and My righteousness and all these things the world strives after will be yours.

Allow Me to fill you to overflowing with who I am. Be the vessel I ordained you to be. See yourself overcoming your present situation. See yourself prospering in it.

Glean My truth through My word. Do not allow the enemy to taint your vision. See My finished work at Calvary touching every area of your life. Who the Son sets free is free indeed and I have set your fee. Allow My resurrection power continue to set you free.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Ron McGatlin. Reason: image added
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Amen!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar