Become Kings Upon The Mountains – Veronika West

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Become Kings Upon The Mountains – Veronika West

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

I see His everlasting, outrageous, unlimited, unconditional, unbridled, unfailing, unstoppable and unquenchable fiery love pursuing you, calling you, drawing you, leading you, lifting you, illuminating your path, liberating you, igniting you, empowering you, enabling you, healing you, restoring you, renewing you, reviving you, resurrecting you, preserving you, protecting you, propelling you and positioning you to rule and reign in all His Kingdom power, purpose and privilege.

Become Kings Upon the Mountains!
    In this season you shall become kings upon the mountains.

I hear the Spirit say, “Daughter tell My sons and daughters that My all-encompassing glory, My all-pervading mercy and My all-consuming power shall be made manifest in this hour and season.

My glory shall now go forth to invade every area of darkness and destruction, for nothing can be hidden, nothing can be concealed, for My glory and royal radiance will shine forth like the midday sun.

Even now my glory, power and purposes marches out across the nations like a mighty warrior prepared for battle.  

Beloved, listen!  For now the sound of the battle cry shall be heard across the land, a cry that signals the destruction over the powers of the enemy.  Now those that count on My rule to prevail in this hour will have their hearts made strong and they will become kings upon the mountains,”  says God.

Come on decree:  greater are those who are with me than those that have come against me!

“Then Elisha prayed,  “O lord, open his eyes and let him see!”  The lord opened the young man’s eyes, and when he looked up, he saw that the hillside around Elisha was filled with horses and chariots of fire,”   2 Kings 6:17.

Come on decree; every rock of difficulty and destruction is being broken to pieces and every mountain and high place of evil and wickedness is being torn down by the mighty wind of his manifest glory!

“And he said, “go out and stand on the mount before the LORD,” and behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind tore the mountains and broke in pieces the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind.  And after the wind an earthquake, but the lord was not in the earthquake,”   1 Kings 19:11.

Blessings to you all.
    ~ by Veronika West

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar