Angel Handed Sickle , "This is For the Carolina Harvest – by Westley Rodderick

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Angel Handed Sickle , "This is For the Carolina Harvest – by Westley Rodderick

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

An Angel Handed Me Sickle and Said, “This is For the Carolina Harvest”
    by Westley Rodderick, Fort Mill, SC

As I laid down to go to bed an angel appeared to me, handing me a sickle and I heard these words: “This is for the Carolina harvest.”

Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.” (Matthew 9:37-38)

The day prior to this encounter, I had taken our graduating class of ministry school students to the Billy Graham Library as it is something we do towards the end of the school. If you have never been, it is very inspiring. My heart was moved with compassion and full faith to go after the harvest but a question remained in my spirit: “Who will become the next American evangelists?”

That following night a harvesting angel appeared to me, handed me a sickle and I heard it was for the Carolina Harvest. I had this vision of a sweeping wind that came from the most east parts of the Carolinas to the western parts of the United States. Through what the Lord called, “The Carolina Harvest” He caused this sweeping wind that carried the seeds of revival and harvest all over America as far as the West Coast.

The Defeating of the Political Spirit

Later the Lord showed me that there would be a battle over territory of this sudden move but also revealed how we, the Body, can overcome it. Instead of getting caught up over who “owns” what, there will be enough of the harvest to go around for everyone to have a part. Todd Bentley, someone who has been a part of and at the helm of moves of God, has said that it is the political and religious spirits that tend to be the greatest enemy of revival and the moving of God’s Spirit.

Honor will be the weapon which defeats and crushes the political spirit.

“Now the Philistines had stopped up all the wells which his father’s servants had dug in the days of Abraham his father, and they had filled them with earth. And Abimelech said to Isaac, ‘Go away from us, for you are much mightier than we.’ Then Isaac departed from there and pitched his tent in the Valley of Gerar, and dwelt there. And Isaac dug again the wells of water which they had dug in the days of Abraham his father, for the Philistines had stopped them up after the death of Abraham. He called them by the names which his father had called them.

“Also Isaac’s servants dug in the valley, and found a well of running water there. But the herdsmen of Gerar quarreled with Isaac’s herdsmen, saying, ‘The water is ours.’ So he called the name of the well Esek, because they quarreled with him. Then they dug another well, and they quarreled over that one also. So he called its name Sitnah. And he moved from there and dug another well, and they did not quarrel over it. So he called its name Rehoboth, because he said, ‘For now the Lord has made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land.'” (Genesis 26:15-22)

Attempting to dig from the previous wells, Isaac found himself in a fight over the well his father once dug. Not once but twice this happened. He called the wells by the name which his father did, honoring what was, but as the political spirit arose he moved on until there was no quarreling. The weapon was not of flesh nor blood but of double honor and dusting off his feet and moving on, just as Jesus said some time later to His disciples.

“And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet.” (Matthew 10:14)

It is not just honor but double honor that will defeat the political spirit.

Revival as an Inheritance

The Carolinas have a rich heritage of revival and God has done big things here in the past. Those who have come before us have done a magnificent job tilling the ground and breaking it open so that there can be a movement of God’s Spirit in the Carolinas. There is history that goes back to even before Azusa Street on the coast of the Carolinas connecting to the first Great Awakening.

It is very imperative that we honor what those who came before us have done, but also God is calling us to a new well. There is a fresh outpouring and a wellspring of revival breaking open in the Carolinas and it will sweep from the east to the west bringing about a national revival into America. While some will say in the Carolinas there is an “over-saturation” of churches, conferences, and special meetings, it is a matter of perspective where we can say it is an over-saturation, or it is a rich inheritance of revival, that we have in the land.

This is our time to dig a new well and see God pour out His Spirit like He did in the book of Acts – but for now in 2017!

A Great Harvest

The harvest to come from the Carolinas will be like no other because the seed sown into the earth will be like no other. I heard the Lord say, “The Carolinas will sow a seed so great that it will have the potential to carry out a nationwide harvest.” We see in 2 Corinthians 5:14-15 the power of one seed as it says that Christ died as seed which caused us all to have life and be reconciled. We read in John 12:24 as well that in order to see a harvest a seed must be sown into the earth, but once it goes into the earth a mighty return comes!

“Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain.” (John 12:24)

The Carolinas will sow a seed so great that the nation will be its harvest!

Now is the time to rejoice. In 2 Kings, when Elijah heard the sound of abundant rain he only had a promise, but the cloud was yet to come. But he heard the sound…the sound of revival is in the air and it is coming but we must live as like it is here. The famine is over because rain is coming and it is here – there will be a bountiful harvest in the land. It is the time to eat and drink again because the drought and famine is over and there is mighty harvest coming! You will reap a harvest you did NOT sow into and did NOT labor for.

Westley Rodderick
    Email: info@sunnydwes.com

Westley Roderick is the Director of the School of Supernatural Ministry and an Associate of Fresh Fire Ministries USA under Todd Bentley. Westley had a radical salvation that took place at the age of 19 after a prophetic experience. Immediately following his salvation Westley was placed into church leadership and was developed into a youth pastor, an assistant pastor, and itinerate minister. It was during that time that Westley had an encounter with the Lord Jesus commissioning him. In 2007 Westley left his position of Associate Pastor to become an intern for Todd Bentley in British Columbia, Canada and it was from that time on Westley began traveling and ministering alongside Todd. Since then Westley has become an associate traveling and ministering in his own meetings and crusades healing the sick through the ministry of Jesus and seeing lives being given to Jesus.

Westley Rodderick’s Itinerary:

June 20-25, 2017 (7pm nightly)
    Carolina Glory with Rob Radosti
    Secret Place Church
    8180 Regent Pkwy, Fort Mill, SC 29715
    (for more information click here)

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar