"An Angel Named 'Movement' is Here" Fiorella Giordano

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "An Angel Named 'Movement' is Here" Fiorella Giordano

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“An Angel Named ‘Movement’ is Here”
    Fiorella Giordano, Lindale, TX

The “Movement” is Here!

As I was sitting in the presence of the Lord a few days ago, I heard Him whisper, “The warring angel named Movement is here. He treads his feet, waking. All is waking. Believe Me now, for tomorrow is here. And it will be said, ‘It all began quickly.'”

As I heard these words, I knew instantly there was a high level angelic assignment released to deal with the delay of the last 7 years. It’s an angelic assignment with great authority like we have not seen before. It’s being sent to deal with opposition in the highest levels.

“And behold, an angel of the Lord suddenly appeared and a light shone in the cell; and he struck Peter’s side and woke him up, saying ‘Get up quickly!’ And his chains fell of his hands.” (Acts 12:7)

In prayer, I could discern the presence of this angel, the thunder of His movement, and the strength and authority in what he struck. This angel will release movement over many dimensions – even on the quantum level. Movement over time, movement to roll the stone from graves, movement over situations, movement over promises, and movement over destinies. Movement to birth and release Kingdom movements.

“Your dead will live; their corpses will rise. You who lie in the dust, awaken and shout for joy, for your dew is as the dew of the dawn, and the earth will give birth to the departed spirits.” (Isaiah 26:19)

The Unstoppable Action

I prophesy now for the “unstoppable action” of the Kingdom of God to come into the plans, purposes and will of God, and to come into the administration of the fullness of time here on earth as it is in Heaven. Movement is here. Movement is here with the mandate to awaken.

Let’s awaken out of sleep, out of prisons, out of old mindsets, and out of old wineskins. Awaken into a new creative code. Awaken into the greater works. Awaken into the reality of a new creation. Awaken America. Awaken chosen generation, mind, soul and spirit. Awaken! For the Spirit of the Lord has decreed an eternal decree: Move, move, move! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Fiorella Giordano
    8th Ocean – Sound & Love in Motion
    Email: fiorella.giordano@eighthocean.org

Fiorella Giordano is a speaker, worship leader, poet, and creative. She functions as Seer, discerning the destiny of different spheres of society, especially Media, Music, Art, Technology, Science, and Government. She carries deep insight into times and seasons and their dispensations over this generation, movements, spheres, and nations. She had a season of angelic visitations in 2011 that marked her life with deep understanding concerning sound, the realms of eternity, creation, and abundant life. Her deepest desire is to see this earth transformed by the manifestation of the resurrection and life of Jesus, expressed in its renewed nature as a new creation. She currently resides in East Texas.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications

http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar