A Word Regarding Virginia Riots and Cities Across the Nation – by Cynthia Murray

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words A Word Regarding Virginia Riots and Cities Across the Nation – by Cynthia Murray

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

A Word Regarding Virginia Riots and Cities Across the Nation: Prophesy Over Your City and Protect It.
    by Cynthia Murray, Charlottesville, Virginia

I sit at my desk writing to you from my home in the beautiful city of Charlottesville, Virginia, which was recently rocked by the cancer of racism in our normally quiet and peaceful streets. I am filled with urgency to tell you that – now is the time to arrest the demonic spirit of racism here in Virginia, in your own city, and in the entire United States – once and for all.

Using Our Authority in Christ

Surely this battle cannot be won with sticks and bricks, but rather with the Word of God spoken by us and by the prophets and apostles whose assignment (among others) by office is to bring and maintain order according to the Kingdom precepts of the Lord, given to us in His Word. We must use our authority in Christ to take spiritual territory.

Jesus referred to Himself in Luke 19:12-27 when He spoke of the nobleman who told his servants as he went to receive His Kingdom, “Occupy until I come!” We are those servants and we must occupy – keep and maintain order in the earth until Christ returns again. How do we accomplish that? By declaring those things that be not as though they were just as Abraham did. God has said in His Word, “You shall decree a thing and it shall be established unto you” (Job 22:28).

Friends, it is time to exercise the authority that we have been given to literally declare and decree love, joy, peace, and all of the fruits of the spirit over our cities. We must bind evil forces in the spirit realm according to Matthew 18:18, which says that whatever we bind on earth will be bound in Heaven…in other words – Heaven is waiting on us to give the orders, then we will have all of Heaven’s backing!

Arise and Shine! Cry Out and Decree!

Whether they realize it or not, police departments and local governments are waiting for us to act in the spirit realm to bring order. Scripture tells us that unless the Lord protects a city, guarding it with officers will do no good. In addition, Romans 8:19 confirms their desire for our help in stating, “The creation (earth) is expectantly waiting for the manifestation of the children of God.” They’re anxiously waiting for us to arise and shine in the fullness of the office to which we have been called.

In the next few months, those in apostolic offices will have open doors to speak to, pray with, and advise chiefs of police, city councilmen, mayors, and other politicians in the highest levels of government.

Prophets will also see, hear and discern for direction and guidance at this time, but you don’t have to hold the office of the prophet to prophesy over your city. We all can prophesy the known will of God which is peace – shalom, nothing lacking, missing or broken. Just begin to lift your voice and declare the Word of the Lord. Cry out over your region and decree that the earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof, the world and they that dwell therein!

Tell satan and his demonic hosts that they are trespassing in your region, and his attacks and strategies are thwarted and canceled in Jesus’ name. You are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and the forces of darkness must submit to your Kingdom decrees in the Name which is above every name!

We must not allow hatred, bigotry and fear to reign in our cities, but it will unless the people of God release prophetic and apostolic orders in the spirit. By doing so, we will silence the voices of those whose only desire is to cause mayhem and spread hatred by violence. “For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people” (1 Peter 2:15).

My brothers and sisters, resist the devil with your prophetic declarations and he will surely flee from you and from your city! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Cynthia Murray
    Divine Women of Destiny Ministries International
    Email:
    click here

Cynthia Murray is the founding president of Divine Women of Destiny Ministries International in Charlottesville, Virginia. She is called to uplift, empower and encourage people to walk in their God-given destinies. Cynthia travels internationally and in the United States teaching and preaching the prophetic message of total victory in Christ.

Clu Monroe
    Participant

AMEN! I pray in agreement with Cynthia. We have the authority. Let’s speak, claim these territories in the name of Jesus and declare victory over this evil!

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Amen!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar