A Word from God from the journals

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

You shall preach a heavenly message and your feet will be shod with silver. I will give you weapons of warfare, and great will be the demise of your enemies.
    You will laugh in the day of trouble for sorrow will not be with you. I have said I would guide your steps.
    Be firm and accomplished in all you do.
    Resist the devil for he must flee as you submit to My Word in you. In all your actions, in all your doings, love me and my work will prosper in you. Turn to me with all your heart, your soul, your will and emotions, I will keep them in the day of trouble. Have I not said so?*
    I will anoint your lips with honey and grace shall be on your lips: grace for the hearer.
    A seer’s anointing will begin to fall, a wisdom impartation, a shield for the faint, a roof over the heads of many, a comforter. Just as I’ve comforted you, so you will comfort, console others.
    A tender spirit gives guidance, counsel, and wisdom, not a head full of knowledge. Give what is needed.
    A heart full of knowledge gives wisdom. Grace utters speech.

* “I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day.” 2 Timothy 1:12

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar