A Word for the Weary by Kevin / Lana Vawser

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words A Word for the Weary by Kevin / Lana Vawser

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

A WORD FOR THE WEARY..
    by Kevin

By Lana Vawser
    I have really been feeling many in the body of Christ and many leaders in the Church are very weary right now and I want to encourage you, the Lord is decreeing a season of REJUVENATION is upon you. I then saw this word the Lord gave me last year and felt it has come full circle again to minister to many of you. THERE IS A DIVINE TARGET UPON YOU MY PEOPLE… AND LEADERS, JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT IS OVER AND YOU CAN’T GO ANY FURTHER, I AM TURNING OVER A NEW LEAF. Today as I spent time with the Lord I heard the words: “Where the enemy has targeted My people to bring pain, I have set a divine target to bring and breathe life again/ I saw HUGE targets over many of God’s people where the enemy had brought great pain, where the enemy had come to ‘steal, kill and destroy’ and God’s people have been in great pain because of it. I then saw the hand of the Lord reach down and He grabbed this target that the enemy had placed upon God’s people to bring pain, and many have endured the pain for years and years, the Lord suddenly turned the target around and an even BIGGER target appeared where the enemy’s target was. This target was the target of heaven, the target for the unprecedented, unlimited power of God to come and bring extreme breakthrough, healing and turnaround. As the breakthrough was taking place all over the planet for God’s people, the BREAKING and MOVING THROUGH of pain, impossible circumstances that have caused great pain suddenly shifting and changing, I then saw the Lord breathe upon these areas. SUDDENLY these areas were SATURATED and COMPLETELY IMMERSED in the love of God. His breath testified to His love LOUDLY! Where the pain had been SO intense, SO crippling, not only was there breakthrough, there was RESTORATION, there was HEALING, there was INCREASE, there was RECOMPENSE, there was VINDICATION, there was FREEDOM, there was COMFORT, there was STRENGTH bursting forth from His breath and the revelation of His love all around. Life, life, life was beginning to ABOUND. “THE PAIN HAS SHOUTED AND CAUSED TROUBLE, I AM DECREEING AND RELEASING ‘DOUBLE, DOUBLE, DOUBLE”
    Where the pain has been shouting TROUBLE, causing TROUBLE, the Lord is DECREEING and RELEASING “DOUBLE, DOUBLE, DOUBLE!!!!”
    As I watched this DOUBLE portion EXPLODE in the lives of believers I was overcome with the love of God as I watched IN THE VERY AREA where there was PAIN, there was now DOUBLE PORTIONS of JOY!!!!!!!!!
    “Instead of shame and dishonor, you will enjoy a double share of honor. You will possess a double portion of prosperity in your land, and everlasting joy will be yours.” (Isaiah 61:7)
    LEADERS, JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT IS OVER AND YOU CAN’T GO ANY FURTHER, I AM TURNING OVER A NEW LEAF

I saw many leaders in the body of Christ, especially those taking ground, being hit and hit and hit and hit by opposition and issues in the last couple of years and it has intensified.

I then heard the words “Leaders, just when you thought it is over and you can’t go any further, I am turning over a new leaf”

I saw such weariness, discouragement and a wrestling in the heart of leaders over the continued ‘pressure’ and ‘opposition’ they have been facing. Many feeling like continuing to press through and push forward is ‘too hard’.

Just at that moment, I saw the Lord turning over a LEAF. I wondered why it was a “LEAF” and I felt the Lord saying that a CLEAN, FRESH, COMPLETELY NEW beginning and start is being released over these ones, a complete breaking through, a freedom, a NEW SEASON.

A NEW SEASON (Isaiah 43:19, Song of Songs 2:13) is upon MANY leaders and this season will be one of great GROWTH and LIFE. It would be a season of GREATER REVELATION and MANIFESTATION of John15 of being CONNECTED to the vine. Where there has been great weariness that has hindered intimacy, now the Lord was taking leaders DEEPER into one on one connection, encounter with Him… to a DEEPER place of ONENESS where there would be LIFE all around, there would be FRESHNESS, there would be GROWTH like they have never known.

The turning over of the leaf, that this NEW SEASON would look NOTHING like the one they have just been walking and OLD MINDSETS and ATTITUDES would be broken, healed and released as they moved INTO THE NEW. Moving deeper into the mind of Christ, deeper in wholeness, healing and freedom.
    Leaders, give Him your YES and get ready for breakthrough and get ready to GROW and FLOURISH with LIFE all around!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar