A WORD FOR AMERICA TO PRAY OVER – Syreeta Thomas

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words A WORD FOR AMERICA TO PRAY OVER – Syreeta Thomas

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

Syreeta:  “This is a Word received on January 7, 2019 @ 20:26 hrs and that I’m impressed to post here today.”

This morning, I was in deep intercession and travailing over our nations and leaders and I saw some things that were frightful.

As I interceded for the nations…. I saw a giant snake, a serpentine spirit wrapping itself around a building in the United States.

The building was a monumental building, a very tall building.  I tried to search for the building that matched the description I saw so far.

I found two, the Empire State Building and a Jefferson Davis site.

I looked again and in Jamaica here, it’s like I was at the waterfront and I saw a demon come up from the sea, naked, breasts out and all, making her way on shore.

Right away I knew that was marine, the spirit in operation over the country that’s responsible for the death of children, accidents, high rape cases, incest and murder-suicide.

After, while I lay there, I asked the Holy Spirit what’s that all about?

This I heard,  “The cities and lands have been polluted with idolatry and witchcraft and they have fed themselves with the detestable things.

They have renounced My name and rejected My Words.

The Pastors no longer preach against sin, but have made themselves commoners.  But I will remove them and let another take their office.

I will remove My hand from them and cause them to walk in the way of Baal which they have chosen, to sit and eat with swines and dine with Beelzebub.

For I have called you My people to be a Holy nation, a set apart people, but they have chosen their own way”

Beloveds, I don’t believe now is the time to be comfortable in Zion.

Come out from among them and be separated.

Shalom
    ~ Syreeta Thomas

Something to pray about:

BIBLE PROPHECY END OF DAYS: NYC EMPIRE STATE BUILDING SATANIC RITUAL-KALI DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxRgAAnwBrY

Jane Greenstein January 26, 2018 at 7:58 pm</time>  Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Kali/Cali is the spirit: Empire State Building – https://www.google.com/search?q=empire+state+building,+kali+image&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwju5NGjxvXYAhWNqlMKHSi9AnEQsAQIKw&biw=1225&bih=588

Hindu spirit – yoga empowered
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali

So do you think some Americans are doing yoga with zeal?

</div>

<div dir=”ltr”>
    Serious issues, nothing that can hurt you but others will be affected and I’m asking you to pray about the following until you can believe this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NZo86TGDxg&sns=fb&app=desktop
    Targeted individuals – there are many links I chose this one:

https://timothytrespas.wordpress.com/2013/09/18/targeted-individuals-are-human-beings-who-are-being-used-for-human-experimentation-no-touch-torture-genetic-manipulation-covert-drugging-with-lsd-pcp-and-other-hypnotic-drugs-remote-neural-monito/

In the Name of Yeshua the Messiah, we take authority over the evil spiritual realm in which the practice of yoga and these tactics of 5G directed energy weapons have their origin, or any other weapons of mass destruction.  And we also include the 20 or so people (or anyone) who have power through these spirits to bring destruction through global war utilizing 5G wireless networks that are now ready to roll.

As they are not in the radio frequency spectrum but in a broadband of higher frequencies, waves that the military use for attack, Scott’s spiritual authority in the utilities industry gives him spiritual power and authority over every aspect of this entire broadband that are absorbed through foliage and rain.

Designed to control weather, cloud seeding and to destroy foliage throughout all of the US and North America, these 5G microwave towers are planned to be installed in all cities to supposedly prevent signals from being dropped, thousands in every city.  These 5G antennas are easy to install on light and telephone poles and buildings.  I have seen them here on Long Island, a microwave tower was installed in 1967 in Roslyn, NY.  They also plan ID 2020 biometrical implantation into all humans, animals and plants – chips that track from birth to death all people so they can “vote”.

These are all political actors, and we have no natural “government” but the true government of God will supersede and override all the plans of these enemies of the people of the world.  They have a list of targeted individuals through a satellite network and plan to terrorize millions of people, but their plan will not be implemented to hit these individuals with directed energy weapons to control their brain for a one world government/religion.

With the authority given us by God Himself through Yeshua the Messiah we decimate and remove all of the power that has been activated or is planned for activation through these networks and the 20 or so people who are responsible to accomplish these goals.  They are rendered powerless to operate in any fashion NOW and we decree their destruction and inability to regenerate ever again.

Declarations & Decrees: Holy & Pure – You Are God’s Salt & Light in the World!  by Dawn Flores

I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.

The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3,Ephesians 3:10Esther 8:10,13).

• We decree and declare you will MAINTAIN your saltiness by dwelling in the Presence of the Lord: COMMUNING with Holy Spirit always.
      You are SALT for the Land; by your presence, the speaking forth of God’s Word, the Land is healed.
    • We decree and declare you are LIGHT for the World.
      YOU WILL NOT BE HIDDEN!
      You are shining WHERE YOU ARE for the lost in your region.
      You may not see your SHINING forth of God’s GLORY, but others will be drawn to it.
      People will see the GOOD things you do and PRAISE your Father in Heaven.
    • We decree your WORSHIP and sacrifice of PRAISE, that rises before the Throne of God, is as HOLY INCENSE; blended and perfumed as would an expert perfume maker, SALTED, PURE and HOLY! It is to be regarded as ESPECIALLY HOLY!
    • We decree and declare every OFFERING and Service you give in THANKSGIVING to the Lord with SALT is pure and dedicated to the Lord.
    • We decree and declare you are SALT and you CLEANSE and PURIFY the Land, by the POWER of the Holy Spirit within you.
      WALK the Land, DECLARE and DECREE to the Regions and the Powers that rule.
      They must bow their knee to Almighty God, the First and the Last, the Great I AM, in the Name of Jesus Christ/Yeshua Messiah, His only Begotten Son.
    • We declare GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, that He gave His only and unique Son, that EVERYONE who trusts in Him, will have ETERNAL LIFE, instead of being utterly destroyed!
    • We declare and decree those who accept the Gift of God’s Son and His Sacrifice will have ETERNAL LIFE with the Father in the heavenly realm.
      We Call the Lost to open their hearts to the One True God and the Gift of His Son.
    • We decree and declare, though battles rage, and there is conflict on every side, PEACE and PROSPERITY is available in the PRESENCE OF THE LORD.
      We SPEAK CLEANSING to the Land and to the GOVERNMENTS around the World – let the RIGHTEOUSNESS of God ARISE!
    • We declare Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah is the LIGHT of the World; whoever FOLLOWS Him will never walk in darkness, but will have the LIGHT WHICH GIVES LIFE!
    • We decree and declare YOU ARE LIGHT as you are UNITED with the Lord.
      You are living like Children of the LIGHT, in INTEGRITY, doing what pleases the Lord.
      There is no ground for any disparaging remark or accusation against you.
    • We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.

In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.

The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.

The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it.  Amen!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar