A WORD AND VISION FOR THE UNITED KINGDOM – Veronika West

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words A WORD AND VISION FOR THE UNITED KINGDOM – Veronika West

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

DUBLIN OCCULT GRID

Please read above link after reading Veronika West post, and intercede on behalf of the United Kingdom, Ireland in particular.

A WORD AND VISION FOR THE UNITED KINGDOM – Veronica West

I have seen a battle taking place in the heavens over our promised Issac.

I have seen the prince of the air working tirelessly to bring about a spiritual abortion over our nation.

This is reflected in the recent legilisation of abortion in the south of Ireland, but I see that there is a remnant rising.

I see the hand of God beginning to align and anoint spiritual fathers and mothers in our nation.

Timing is everything.  If the baby was to be born now, there would be no fathers or mother’s to tend to it.

Revival draws nigh, but there first is coming a divine dismantling, displacement and disruption both in the Church and the Government.

There is a spiritual realignment and a reordering of things taking place over our nation.

A few nights ago while praying and in worship, I was taken into the most incredible vision where I saw a mighty whirlwind coming out of the Heavens and it began to move right across our nation [The United Kingdom].

As I looked at the whirlwind, I heard the Spirit say, “Behold the whirlwind of William Wilberforce now moves upon the nation.

Watch!  For the whirlwind of Wilberforce will sweep through the land.  It comes to break the power of bondage.

It comes to uproot and destroy the works of deception and witchcraft in this nation.

Watch!  For the whirlwind of Wilberforce comes to uncover and expose the way of the rebellious and the religious.

Look and see, for the whirlwind comes to wreak havoc in the land.

Tell My People to be ready! 

Tell My People to batten down the hatches! 

Tell My People, no longer will it be business as usual in this nation.

Tell My People to be prepared, for the whirlwind of Wilberforce shall come first to My House and then to the Houses of Government, for I AM is coming to unearth and reveal the hidden treasures in this land in this hour.

Watch!  For My Spirit is now moving in the whirlwind to bring to birth that which has been promised and that which has been prepared since the beginning of time for this nation,”  says God.

William WilberforceWilliam Wilberforce: An English politician known as the leader of the movement to stop the slave trade.  As one of Britain’s great social reformers, he also campaigned for the promotion of education, Christianity, strict morality and animal welfare.  His life’s mission was to end slavery and through his active participation got Parliament to outlaw the slave trade.  Wilberforce died just three days after Parliament passed the Slavery Abolition Act 1833, banning slavery throughout the British Empire.

Blessings to you all.
    ~ by Veronika West

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar