"A Time of Unveiling to Bring God's Glory to Earth" – Katie Barker,

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "A Time of Unveiling to Bring God's Glory to Earth" – Katie Barker,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

HR

Within the last couple of weeks, the Holy Spirit has brought the word “unveiling” to me many times. The Lord has been showing me we are in a time of unveiling where He is uncovering and revealing many things. Unveiling is defined as “to become revealed as if by removing a veil.”

Unveiling of the Hidden Ones

Those who have been hidden in Christ are being raised up and highlighted by the Lord. They are those who are pure in heart and are surrendered to Him. They can walk through trials and difficult seasons and still be at peace as their peace and hope are found in Him. They have great faith and trust in the Lord and their eyes are fixed on Him. They know He is faithful to fulfill the promises He has given. They are swift to obey the leading of the Holy Spirit. The Lord is unveiling His hidden ones all around the world and they are arising into the destinies God has called them to. They have been hidden and prepared for this time. They are arising for such a time as this, impacting their sphere of influence to advance the Kingdom of God and see their area aligned with Kingdom ways.

Unveiling More of Himself and His Ways

People across the earth are humbling themselves before the Lord and calling for Him to heal their land and send the fire of His Spirit.

As His people set their eyes on heavenly things and surrender to Him, He is unveiling more of Himself and His ways. The people of God are encountering God’s radical, all consuming love in ways they have not experienced before. God is pouring out more of His love and power. The people of God are experiencing the wonder and vastness of His love and they are impacting others with His love. They are setting their hearts on Him and pursuing His ways. As they draw near to Him, He is drawing ever nearer to them and unveiling more and more of who He is and who they are in Him. The perfect love of God is casting out fear and leading His people into deeper places of intimacy and greater levels of peace and freedom.

“Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.” (James 4:8 NASB)

“Then you will be empowered to discover what every holy one experiences – the great magnitude of the astonishing love of Christ in all its dimensions. How deeply intimate and far reaching is His love! How ensuring and inclusive it is! Endless love beyond measurement that transcends our understanding – this extravagant love pours into you until you are filled to overflowing with the fullness of God!” (Ephesians 3:18-19 TPT)

Unveiling of Mysteries and Truths

The Lord is unveiling and revealing mysteries and truths to those He trusts and to those who carry His heart. I see the Lord unveiling mysteries and truths of His ways, as well as His plans for individuals, regions and nations. We are in a time where great revelation is being released on the times we are in and the season to come. A great shift has occurred in the earth and the Lord is revealing much regarding the significance of this time in history. People who have ears to hear and eyes to see are receiving great revelation on what the Lord is doing in this hour. The Lord is also drawing His people to His Word and they are receiving new revelation on Scriptures. I see people reading certain Scriptures with new, heavenly insight and great truths of the Word of God are being revealed.

“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him.” (Daniel 2:22 NASB)

“Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.” (Jeremiah 33:3 NASB)

Unveiling of New Assignments

We are in a time where the Lord is unveiling and releasing new assignments to many people, as He is advancing His plans in the earth in an accelerated way. Many of the assignments and the strategies for the assignments are new, as the Lord is leading His people into new areas or extending and stretching them in ways they have not been stretched before. There is a need in this time, like never before, for the people of God to step out in obedience and faith on the direction of the Holy Spirit. The Lord is releasing assignments of greater authority and influence to those who have faithfully completed previous assignments they have been given. In many cases, those with similar assignments are aligning and partnering and this is causing increased and accelerated Kingdom impact. (Photo via Wikimedia Commons)

“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.” (Ephesians 2:10 NASB)

Unveiling of Injustices

God is righteous and just. He is unveiling and exposing injustices in the lives of individuals as well as regions. Where the enemy has come in like a flood, the Lord is raising up a standard against him. With this unveiling, God is bringing recompense and repayment to those the enemy has stolen from. Many in the Body of Christ have been under great opposition, but the Lord is silencing the accuser and bringing Kingdom justice. God is also calling His people to execute and call forth His justice in the earth. He is calling His people to speak the heavenly decrees they receive from the Holy Spirit, so that they will see God’s justice and truth prevail.

“There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the One who is able to save and to destroy…” (James 4:12 NASB)

“Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies; who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us.” (Romans 8:33-34 NASB)

“…When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.” (Isaiah 59:19 NKJV)

Unveiling of Areas That Need to be Brought into Alignment

As they draw near to Him, He is drawing ever nearer to them and unveiling more and more of who He is and who they are in Him.

In preparation for what is coming, the Lord is aligning things on the earth. Part of the awakening that is occurring in the earth is an awakening to those areas that need to be brought into alignment with God’s Word. We are in a time where the Lord is unveiling areas in individuals, cities, regions and nations that are out of alignment, so they can be brought into agreement with God’s Kingdom principles plans.

Individually, the Lord is unveiling and highlighting areas that are hindering people from advancing into their destinies in God. Unforgiveness, bitterness, pride, fear, shame, guilt and incorrect mindsets are being highlighted to God’s people right now. The Lord is breaking the effects of these sins off His people as they surrender them to Him. As a result, they are walking in new levels of freedom and joy.

Corporately, the Lord is revealing to the Body of Christ the things that are hindering the Holy Spirit from moving in freedom. Incorrect doctrines, barriers in the Church, and incorrect mindsets are being exposed. There is a call to holiness and a return of the fear of the Lord. The Lord is raising up those who will stand for righteousness and His ways and truths – people who are not ruled by the opinions of man but are only obedient to the leading of the Holy Spirit. People across the earth are humbling themselves before the Lord and calling for Him to heal their land and send the fire of His Spirit.

The Lord is aligning regions and nations at this time. He is using people who know their Kingdom authority and operate in it to establish His will in the earth, to call forth His plan over regions and nations. Intercessors are also arising in power. They are speaking forth, with authority, the revelation they have received to see strongholds brought down and regions shift.

Calling Out the Destinies Over Nations

The divine identity and destiny over nations is being reclaimed and called forth. The Lord is releasing increased authority and revelation to His intercessors as they partner with Him to bring alignment. Great shifts are occurring across nations at this time as intercessors take up the assignments the Lord is releasing to them.

“Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as your inheritance, and the very ends of the earth as Your possession.” (Psalm 2:8 NASB)

“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, and I will forgive their sin and heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14 NKJV)

“Let us cleanse ourselves from all defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.” (2 Corinthians 7:1 NASB)

Unveiling of a New Sound

A new sound is being unveiled from Heaven. This sound will shift the spirit realm over regions. It is a sound of power, authority, awakening, revival, transformation, victory, unity and love. People of God are arising who are carrying this new sound and who are releasing it across regions. (Photo via Pixabay)

Unveiling His Glory

The Lord has been speaking to me repeatedly about His glory being seen across the earth. In the days to come, I believe we will see the glory of God unveiled and manifested across the earth in increased and unprecedented ways. The glory of God is the manifested presence of God. The glory of God is going to be seen in areas and regions where intercessors have prepared the way and laid the foundation and where His people have allowed His Spirit to move in freedom.

People of God are arising as carriers of the glory of God. They are vessels in which the Holy Spirit is moving and impacting others. They have embraced the Refiner’s Fire and they are vessels for the fire of the Holy Spirit to flow through. The fire of God will conquer cities and bring them to the feet of Jesus as the name of Jesus is lifted high.

“For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.” (Habakkuk 2:14 NASB)

“Lift up your heads, O gates, and be lifted up, O ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in!” (Psalm 24:7) (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Katie Barker
    Bring the Fire Ministries

Email: contact@katiebarker.com.au
    Website: http://www.katiebarker.com.au | http://www.bringthefireministries.com

Katie Barker is the co-founder of Bring the Fire Ministries along with her husband Aaron. They live on the Tweed Coast of Australia with their four children. Bring the Fire Ministries is about bringing revival fire to the nations. It is about ministering to others through the power of the Word of God and the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Katie has a heart to encourage Believers into a deeper relationship with the Lord and see them walk in the fullness of their identity and inheritance in Christ. Her desire is to see Believers understand their Kingdom authority and position, use the spiritual gifts they have been given and impact their areas of influence for the Kingdom of God. She also has a heart for revival and to see the Body of Christ united and awakened.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar