A Season of Unlearning – by Mary B Dovie

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words A Season of Unlearning – by Mary B Dovie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

A Season of Unlearning

“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites!  For you cross land and sea to make one convert, and then you turn that person into twice the child of hell you yourselves are!”   Matthew 23:15, NLT.

My child, My people have been in a season of unlearning and unhearing the religious teachings of man-made doctrines that have held them in bondage.

It is much easier to take an unchurched sinner and teach them the truth of Who I really AM, than trying to undo the works of phony religious doctrines.

These words may seem harsh, but it is true.

Look to the Scriptures and you will see what I AM talking about.  The evil one knows that mixing a small iota of truth with much poison is very effective.

The Pharisees were very good at this.  They placed many rules and burdens on the people supposedly to keep them holy.

But in truth they only promoted themselves blocking the people from entering into the goodness of their Father.

It is time to focus on the Word.  My Holy Spirit is with you to lead you and bring deep revelation of My goodness.

Yes, I said “Goodness” even in these dark days.  It is time to cast off the chains of religion and walk as free children of God.

But this will require you to know My Word and to be diligent to use it as your standard by which you measure everything.

You must cast off all that does not align with My Word.  The process of “unlearning” the phony is actually retraining your mind (renewing) to begin to think like Me.

You must not give the darkness access to bring fear into your heart.  When you keep your eyes on the Light, darkness cannot enter your thoughts or your heart.

You must fill your eyes with the Word.  Be sure that what you sing is in line with My Word.

Come into real worship of My person so that you can walk on the Kingdom’s higher ground.

Are you willing to leave the heavy burden of religion and receive My yoke?

My yoke is easy because I yoke you to Myself and I pull the weight.

It is time to look up and see that the gates of brass have been destroyed and the way is clear.

Come to Me and I will show you what I have planned for you this year.  It is good.

Receive My words of comfort and love.  I AM pleased with your heart.  All is well.  Shalom.”

“Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you.  Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light,”“   Matthew 11:28-30, NLT.

Scriptural References:
    Exodus 33:19; 34:5-7;  Psalms 18:30; 19:7-10; 23:6; 27:13; 31:19;  Proverbs 30:5;  Micah 7:7;  Romans 12:1-2;  Hebrews 12:14-15 (NLT)

~ Mary B. Dovie
    “In God We Trust”
    “Let God Arise & Let His enemies be scattered!”

Mary B. Dovie imageMary B. Dovie is an ordained minister of the Gospel under the covering of Joy Christian Church and Gideon Christian Fellowship in New Orleans, Louisiana.  She operates under a prophetic and teaching anointing.  Mary is married to her high school sweetheart, Paul; they live in Theodore, Alabama.  Their family includes son Anthony, who serves in the US Army, as well as their son Matthew, his wife, Jennifer, and daughters, Amelia and Stella.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar