A Miraculous Fast Track: Out of the Cave Into Due Season! – by Jo Ellen Stevens

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words A Miraculous Fast Track: Out of the Cave Into Due Season! – by Jo Ellen Stevens

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

A Miraculous Fast Track: Out of the Cave and Into Your Due Season!
    by Jo Ellen Stevens, Connersville, IN

Dream: Driving into a Cave

I recently had a dream of my family, and we were all trying to get ready to go to some event I was speaking at, and we couldn’t seem to get ready at the same time. Everyone had an issue that was preventing us from going to this event. I said to them, “But I am not speaking until the evening.” It put them at some ease to have more time to get it together.

In the next scene, I was in what looked like a very fast sports car. I was driving through mountains and then drove into what seemed like a cave. I was also driving very, very fast and felt as if I had no control over the car. Then suddenly, as I was driving very fast through this cave, I looked up and there was a concrete wall in front of me. There was no way of avoiding it, but when I hit it, it was as though I drove right through it!

The car then rolled and flipped over. But all along, I felt that there were angels controlling every turn. I realized that God Himself was in control! When it stopped, I was on the other side of the road and the car was pointing out of the cave! Also in the dream, there was a river in between the two sides of the road that I flipped over. I sat there, not believing that I didn’t have a scratch on me! I knew that something very supernatural had happened, and it had happened very quickly. I truly knew in my knower that there were angels that had conducted this whole thing.

“…for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.” (Acts 13:41)

The Delays Were a Matter of His Timing

I woke up and the Lord began dealing with me about this dream and said it was for many who will read this. He said, “There are many out there who have been called out of the cave in this last season.” He said, “You have been called into ministry, but there have been delays.” Then He said, “What seemed like delay was only Me, and it was a matter of timing.” It has not been many people’s time because He’s been working out things in you and in your family to get you ready for your time to come out of the cave and into your due season. He has had to work a work in you, and for some of you, for many years.

Angels Help You Go Through and Turn Around

“And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.” (Hebrews 11:15)

I saw that there was an opportunity for you to go back into the cave because of the stress of what has been going on in your families. The enemy has been ruthless, especially in the last year or so, to try and get you to stop – but God is calling you out and it’s time! The Lord said that many who were tempted to go back, will now run into a brick wall, but angels will be given charge over the Elijahs! These angels will not allow you to go back, as you are about to crash into what you thought was another concrete wall. It will be as if you will supernaturally drive right through it. No weapon formed against you and your ministry will prosper (see Isaiah 54:17)!

Although you were on a fast track going into the cave and running into this wall, I saw that you woke up. You woke up because these angels transported you through the wall and you realized that God was for you and with you, and that it was your time. I then saw them flip your car over the river and onto the other side on a fast track and out of the cave that you had been dwelling in. They sat you upright, and in the right direction!

The Lord is Saying, “Angelic Assistance is Coming!”

God says, “There are many who have felt the struggle to come out of the cave in this season, even a delay from everyday troubles; delays, family issues, sickness and even demonic resistance. You actually felt that you had no control over these delays, but I say to you: It is your time! It is your season! I am about to give you breakthrough through walls that came up and surprised you – delays that you did not count on. I will send My angelic assistance in this season, and you will break through those walls of delay. I will cause them to put you over the river that divided you from being on the fast track out of the cave! You will once again be pointed in the direction that I am taking you.”

“And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?” (Luke 12:42)

God says, “You will breakthrough the delays in this season, for it is due season! Yes, you will come out with a supernatural experience in Me, and you will know that I am the God who does not delay. Hope deferred makes the heart sick and I am tired of My people being heartsick. Watch how I will break you through with My mighty hand and outstretched arm. You will soon see it,” says the Lord. “It is time to shout, because it is high time for My cave dwellers to come out.”

“Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.” (Leviticus 26:4) (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Jo Ellen Stevens
    TCIC Ministries

Email: jostevensariseshine@gmail.com

Jo Ellen Stevens is a prophetic speaker, author, worship leader, and intercessor from Connersville, Indiana. She has ministered with her husband for 23 years, pastoring, teaching, and leading prophetic worship. She operates in a prophetic anointing with words of knowledge and words of wisdom. She believes that every Believer should be hearing the Lord’s voice and resounding His heart out of their intimate relationship with Him. She also believes God called her many years ago to encourage the Body of Christ to arise and shine with the glory of the Lord for such a time as this, no matter what their age, background, or social status! She believes that God has given us each a platform to use the gifts and talents that He has given us to bring those who do not know the Lord out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of God, and that social media will play a great part in covering the earth with His glory!

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

ElijahList Prophetic Resources

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    DAVE MACDONALD
    Participant

Hey Thank you Jo ellen for sharing this timely word. I have been waiting on tbe Lord for breakthrough for a while and I believe this is a kairos word. Thank you.

DAVE MACDONALD
    Participant

The Lord has warned me (and I believe this is a word for others in the body of Christ) that as He brings us into the place of breakthrough and fulfilled promises, there will be those who will suddenly walk in front of us and seek to slow us down or sidetrack us from the pathway God is opening up before us. It will be like when youre travelling in a car and someone cuts in front of you. A few examples of this in the word is when Davids brother Eliab accused him of false motives when facing the Philistines. If David had allowed offence and self pity in, he might have decided to let this sidetrack him from his destiny of defeating Goliath. Also, when he had an audience with King Saul, the King tried to sidetrack him by saying “You are not able to go against this Philistine to fight him; for you are a youth, and he a man of war from his youth” (1 Sam. 17 vs 28,33) If David had believed these words, he would not have fought Goliath. Another example is when Jesus spoke about His suffering that He had to face and Simon Peter tried to persuade Him not to go. There are people who through either jealousy or some other motive will (even ignorantly like Peter) try and sidetrack you from the breakthrough that the Lord is bringing. The key is to recognise it for what it is, a ploy of the enemy to keep you from fulfilling your destiny and keep you out of your promised land. Secondly, not to respond with the old way of defensive talk or offense but yield it to God and remember that He goes before us and will clear the way. In fact those that try and sideline the saints God is elevating will themselves be sidetracked out of the way.

Marie Stewart
    Participant

Joe Ellen a very timely word thank you my dear sister for your obedience in posting this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar