"A Miracle Comeback Is Coming For You!"

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "A Miracle Comeback Is Coming For You!"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lonniemackley
    Participant

“A Miracle Comeback Is Coming For You!”

by Lonnie Mackley Feb. 6th, 2017

You may have noticed lately that God has been taking public situations with people where things look and are hopeless and impossible, and then He is miraculously turning them around for all to see and believe. I believe that this is also a prophetic sign for God’s people who are in hopeless and impossible situations right now, and the Lord wants you to know today that He has already planned a miracle comeback for you, and that comeback is beginning right now even as you read this word!

This is what God is going to do for you; He is going to heal every part of your body where there will not even be a trace of any sickness, disease, or injury anymore; He is going to rejuvenate you and restore your youth; He is going to bless you financially where you won’t have to worry about money anymore; He is going to restore broken relationships and cause reconciliation to happen that would have otherwise been impossible; and He is going to empower you with Holy His Spirit for ministry!

So no matter what situation you may find yourself in this day; no matter how far you may feel from God or how far He feels from you; no matter what pain you are in physically or emotionally; God is going to restore and bless you in every way needed simply because He loves you and is faithful to His word and promises to you. The Lord wants you to know today that He is for you and not against you, and that you can trust in Him no matter what; because a miracle comeback is coming for you!

JOEL 2:25 “I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten– the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm– my great army that I sent among you. 26 You will have plenty to eat, until you are full, and you will praise the name of the LORD your God, who has worked wonders for you; never again will my people be shamed. 27 Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am the LORD your God, and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

William Evans
    Participant

This is the first scripture the Lord showed me after He saved me, I am watching it all come to pass as He reveals Himself to me. Bless you bro…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar