"A Dream of a Spiritual Tornado – Shifting Leadership" – by Doug Addison

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "A Dream of a Spiritual Tornado – Shifting Leadership" – by Doug Addison

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“A Dream of a Spiritual Tornado – Shifting Leadership” by Doug Addison, Los Angeles, CA

Throughout the Bible, we see times of transition into new seasons. With every new season comes new leaders and new wisdom for how to operate in this new time. What used to work in the old season is not effective for the new.

We are in a time of transition and a major season of change is upon us.

“He changes times and seasons; He deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning.” (Daniel 2:21, NIV)

Prophecy of Three Kings

An example of this is with King Saul and King David. God called King Saul, and there was a point where the season changed and the anointing and calling fell upon David. Their leadership styles were totally different, and God used David to birth a new level of wisdom that had never been seen before on the earth through his son, Solomon.

I heard Larry Randolph talk about this in the past. Prophetically, we can view these three kings that are similar to three moves of God:

1. King Saul represents: the old, more rigid and structured religion. This worked during that season, but later they lost track of love.

2. King David, the man after God’s own heart—the man of love, but also of war—came on the scene. David represents: the recent charismatic movement that loves God and worships freely. But like David, many of them were guilty of bloodshed by wounding others. David was not permitted by God to build the temple because of this.

3. King Solomon, at a young age, brought a level of wisdom that had never been seen on the earth. Solomon was able to build the temple because of God’s love and promises for David. This is a prophetic sign of what is coming to us now.

God is going to raise up a new level of leadership upon a young generation that is going to move in worldwide favor and blessing.

My Tornado Dream

I had a significant dream years ago, and the Lord just spoke to me that this dream is for now.

In the dream, I was in a room with many leaders, a tornado was approaching fast and there was no time to react. The tornado entered the room and everything began to rotate clock-wise. I saw a chair floating by as I, too, was being picked up and floating as well. I was about to grab hold of the chair when the Lord spoke audibly to everyone in the room, “Many people have died because they have held onto their chair.”

Just then I heard the cry of a leader being swept away because he was hanging onto his chair. Then I heard a voice and a song on the radio say, “There are musical chairs at 57,000 feet.”

The Meaning of the Dream

There is a change coming in leadership. In order for us to be more easily used by the Lord, we must hold our current positions loosely.

The tornado was allowed by God (clock-wise spin, as opposed to counter-clockwise). In dreams, chairs often represent our position. Those who try to hold onto a position, instead of flowing in what God has, will not be able to survive the change that is coming. 57,000: 5+7=12 which is the number of leadership and government. The fact that the number was in the thousands indicates a higher level or degree of change.

As these changes come about, there will be a shift in the entire Church and government. New positions will open that have been occupied by people who are not necessarily called to be doing what they are doing.

Some leaders who have lost their vision will gain fresh new insight from the Lord and begin leading their churches to a new level. Others will need to step aside and allow others to lead.
    The Lord spoke to me that this is coming in 2018. We are called to help bring about one of the greatest changes we have seen in history. The greatest revival is yet to come! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Doug Addison
    InLight Connection
    Email: respond@dougaddison.com

Doug Addison is a prophetic speaker, author and coach. He is known for his Daily Prophetic Words, Spirit Connection webcast, podcast and blog. Doug’s message of love, hope and having fun reaches people around the world! His powerful, positively funny teaching style and coaching helps open people to discover their destiny and experience God’s supernatural love and power. He and his wife Linda live in Los Angeles, California where he is impacting the arts, entertainment and media industries.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications

http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

henryfalcone
    Participant

Wow, this is a sure word that I have witness to. I have seen these tornado’s coming to shake cities and nations, but they are first coming to the Household of God. Judgment begins in the House of the Lord, and God is bringing a change of governmental leadership in house that is aligned with His Kingdom reality. I keep hearing over and over in my spirit. Old things have passed away all things have become new.

I felt the Lord say, “hold unto nothing, not what you have, not what you have learned, but be open for me to breath upon what you know with a fresh wind of my spirit so I can bring these truths into my full Kingdom glory.”

This has changed Donna and I so much in the last year. Like he writes in this word, we started to hold unto the chairs. But we too heard the Lord say, “don’t hold unto them, let it all go. I am doing a brand new thing, don’t you want to part of the Kingdom glory being revealed now?

We said, “yes Lord” let it go. As we have done this, God is unfolding the new before us. We have no idea with this will lead us, but we are willing to follow the Lord wherever He goes. There is freedom, great freedom of letting go of what is passing away and fading away of this present age and life to embrace the new that is coming forth from His Kingdom glory that is unfolding in this new day.

I hope this article blesses you as it has me!

Henry Falcone
    http://www.openheaven.com

Quo Wright
    Participant

I had a dream that further confirms this word. In the dream I saw a storm and within the storm was a man. Then a man named Aaron came to me and said he was trying to go but the storm would not permit him to go any further. He said he had to go and asked me to keep praying for him.

I believe the dream to be two-fold. It confirms the word above concerning the shift and change in leadership. But I also believe it represents the judgment that has come upon the church. Tennessee means meeting or gathering place. And Aaron was the high priest who built the idol for the children of Israel.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar