A Door opened in heaven: Revelation 4:1

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words A Door opened in heaven: Revelation 4:1

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    henryfalcone
    Participant

http://www.wallpaperbetter.com/wallpaper/1017/81/302/stairway-into-the-light-1080P-wallpaper-middle-size.jpg

A Door opened in heaven: Revelation 4:1

By Henry Falcone

Come up higher:

God is drawing us up “higher” as found in Rev 4:1. Today a “door is opened up to us in heaven, and a voice like a war trumpet from the Lord is sounding out to us, ‘Come up here, so I can show you the things that are to come.”

There is an “upward” call of the Lord to come and take our “seated place of ruling and reigning with him now, and to be positioned as the ‘man-child” seated with Jesus in heavenly places to rule with him as Kings and Priests upon the Earth.

But first we must answer the door of his knock as found in Revelation 3:20 “Behold, I stand at the door and am knocking; if any one hear my voice and open the door, I will come in unto him and sup with him, and he with me.

Jesus desires to bring forth his full grown sons and daughters now upon the Earth. He is releasing his finishing or completed work in those who are willing to allow Him to do this in their life. He is changing them from water to wine.

Beloved’s He is doing it now. He is doing this “with a fresh and new Baptism of pure Holy love and FIRE to bring forth his sons of Levi like refined gold and silver. John the Baptist said, “He that is mightier than I will come and He will baptize you with the Holy Ghost and Fire.

We have a foretaste of the work of that Baptism of Fire, but now the fullness of it has come. The Lord is in our midst as an oven, not just a fire and He has a finishing work to do in those who will answer that knock at the door and “come up here” to receive all the Lord desires to do in his overcoming sons and daughters.

Malachi 3:1-4: Who can endure?

3 “Behold, I am going to send My [a]messenger, and he will prepare and clear the way before Me. And the Lord [the Messiah], whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; the [b] Messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming,” says the Lord of hosts.

2 But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner’s fire and like launderer’s soap [which removes impurities and uncleanness].

3 He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and He will purify the sons of Levi [the priests], and refine them like gold and silver, so that they may present to the Lord [grain] offerings in righteousness.

4 Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasing to the Lord as in the days of old and as in ancient years.

Beloved right now, this work of the Lord is here to complete us. Notice it says in verse 1 it says, “The Lord whom you seek.” Who are those who are seeking the Lord like this?

These are the “saints of God” who have heard the knock on the door of their hearts as found in Revelation 3:20. They have opened the door to sup with the Lord as He desire to sup with them to release in them the finishing “omega” work of the Lord.

The revealing of His sons and daughters:

These overcoming sons and daughters have begun to be revealed on the Earth as full grown sons and daughters by the Lord Himself. These are the believers who have the Lord “suddenly” appear to them as Malachi said would happen and they can no longer stand as they once did, for he has come to them in the fullness of refining fire and fullers soap.

As they have opened that door to his knock, the Lord has come in “suddenly” and they now are delighting in him to finish the work he came to start. They are being changed from glory to glory by this refining finishing work, and their testimony has changed to declare: ”I am my beloved’s and his desires are towards me. Song of Solomon 7:10

As you read the next verse 2 it says, “But who can stand when he appears? That is such a powerful question. The Lord is appearing in His overcoming saints that have invited him in to sup with him in all His splendor, majesty and glory to make them one with Him. This word is making them truly become” undone” as Isaiah was before the Lord yet at the same time lifting them into that seated place to rule and reign with him.

As each one surrenders their full heart to the Lord and this work they take on a new nature before the throne of God as becoming a “transparent sea of glass before the throne of God.” Their self-life is behind them as they had known it to be. They are fully open and yielded to the Lord’s intentions and will alone. They are their beloveds alone, and his desires are towards them.

From Glory to Glory:

The Lord’s glorious kingdom reality as “in hand” is changing them from one degree of glory to another. They are being filled with the Glory of God. God is filling them continually with more and more oil in their lamps like a wise virgin who met their bridegroom.

The more they come and see the Lord as He appears, they are being transfigured by that very glory as they seek the face of God in true intimate supping with Jesus as he desired when he knocked at the door of their heart.

Jesus is bringing forth the divine change where the kingdom of God is no longer “at hand” in their lives but it is now to become fully ”in hand” in living reality.

They are now are being given a new seated place with him in his outworking upon the Earth as they answer the call to “come up here to see the things that are to come after. They have positioned for the glory of God to fill them and to fill the whole Earth as His full grow sons and daughters, and true Sons of Levi.

This kingdom reality is forming them into a Kingdom of priests and kings to their God having like the likeness and mature character found in the 4 living creatures before the throne of God. As they behold his glory they cry, “Holy, holy, holy [is the] Lord God, the Almighty [the Omnipotent, the Ruler of all], who was and who is and who is to come [the unchanging, eternal God].” Rev. 4:8

Holy, Holy, Holy!

Those three words unfold to us that the kingdom of God “in hand’ doesn’t begin by us standing before the Lord as we are right now. It begins by being undone by the light of God’s glory until like John we are laying prostrate before the Lord in a deep humility and true brokenness. Now we can understand why Malachi wrote who can stand when he appears? Or who can endure the day of His coming?

Beloved, as we are now, I know I can’t and neither can we if we are honest with the Lord. A divine change must come from the Lord to endure the appearing the LORD  as he is to be seen glorified in his saints. We must be changed to be able to stand and take our seated place with him in the heavenly places and that is exactly what He is doing now in all those who have opened the door and let him in.

If John the beloved of the Lord couldn’t stand when He turned to see the voice behind him calling him like a war trumpet how can we? When He saw Jesus as the Alpha and Omega God he could not stand. He fell like a dead man and JESUS  had to touch him so he could get up.

It is our time to be changed and transfigured by that same glory as John saw in his vision. It is our time for the Lord to form us into a kingdom of Kings and Priests to our God to rule and reign with him on the Earth. It will be worth it!

Revelation 1: 12-20 the Throne of God!

12 Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me. And after turning I saw seven golden lamp stands; 13 and in the midst of the lamp stands I saw someone [q]like the Son of Man, dressed in a robe reaching to His feet, and with a golden sash wrapped around His chest.

14 His head and His hair were white like white wool, [glistening white] like snow; and His [all-seeing] eyes were [flashing] like a flame of fire [piercing into my being]. 15 His feet were like burnished [white-hot] bronze, refined in a furnace, and His voice was [powerful] like the sound of many waters.

16 In His right hand He held seven stars, and from His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword [of judgment]; and His face [reflecting His majesty and the [r] Shekinah glory] was like the sun shining in [all] its power [at midday].

17 When I saw Him, I fell at His feet as though dead. And He placed His right hand on me and said, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last [absolute Deity, the Son of God],

18 and the Ever-living One [living in and beyond all time and space]. I died, but see, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of [absolute control and victory over] death and of Hades (the realm of the dead).

19 So write the things [s]which you have seen [in the vision], and the things [t]which are [now happening], and the things [u]which will take place after these things.

20 As for the mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lamp stands: the seven stars are the angels ([v]divine messengers) of the seven churches, and the seven lamp stands are the seven churches.

God’s divine shift has come: What is that purpose?

What is the purpose of this work that the Lord is calling us to “come up here for? What is the Lord about to do in his full grown sons and daughters? Part of that work will be to fulfill His word and promise in psalm 149.

The Lord gives this promise to His full grown sons and daughters in Psalm 149. This promise will be worked through those who endure the reefing fire and fuller soap that Malachi testifies of. These overcomers will take part of the establishment of His governmental reign fully on planet Earth and He will give them the power and position to execute the judgments that are written.

Psalm 149:7-9 The psalm of the overcoming people!

Let the high praises of God be in their throats, And a two-edged sword in their hands To execute vengeance on the nations And punishment on the peoples,

8 To bind their kings with chains And their nobles with fetters of iron,9 To execute on them the judgment written. This is the honor for all His godly ones. Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)

Beloved’s this is the seated place reserved for the full grown sons and daughter of God. This place is also seen in Revelation chapter 12 as  the man-child is birthed and brought into his rightful place with God in heaven.

1 And a great sign [warning of an ominous and frightening future event] appeared in heaven: a [a]woman clothed with the sun, with the moon beneath her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was with child (the Messiah) and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.

3 Then another sign [of warning] was seen in heaven: behold, a great fiery red dragon (Satan) with [b]seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven royal crowns (diadems).

4 And his tail swept [across the sky] and dragged away a third of the stars of heaven and flung them to the earth. And the dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child.The Man-Child.

5 And she gave birth to a Son, a male Child, who is destined to rule (shepherd) all the nations with a rod of iron; and her Child was [c]caught up to God and to His throne.

7 And war broke out in heaven, Michael [the archangel] and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they were not strong enough and did not prevail, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the age-old serpent who is called the [d]devil and Satan, he who continually deceives and seduces the entire inhabited world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom (dominion, reign) of our God, and the authority of His Christ have come; for the [e]accuser of our [believing] brothers and sisters has been thrown down [at last], he who accuses them and keeps bringing charges [of sinful behavior] against them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame and conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, for they did not love their life and renounce their faith even when faced with death.
    The power of God’s divine shifting moment:

Beloved’s, the present work of God’s divine shift has come. To those who have opened the door to let him in and are now supping with him in this new kingdom reality a fundamental kingdom positional change is taking place in their lives.

Those who are responding to the Lord as full grown sons are now beginning to overcome by the blood of the lamb and by the “true word of their testimony.

That testimony is The kingdom of God is no longer ‘at hand in them’ but it now revealed as “being in hand” in them as Kings and Priests to their God.

In Malachi 3 it says, “Who can endure the day of his coming, and who can stand when he appears? No one! John couldn’t, Isaiah couldn’t, and neither can we. Nor are we supposed to. But for those who are willing and will surrender to this work the world will see the Glory of the Lord filling his temple.

A true witness of the Kingdom of God will be seen upon the Earth as those who are being changed in nature and character into the very image of the Lord cooperate fully with God’s end time finishing work. In this work no flesh can glory in his sight.

These full grown sons and daughters are being formed into a Kingdom first  and then to learn how to function as Kings and Priests with the Lord to rule over the Earth now. It is God’s plan that the Kingdoms of this Earth will become the Kingdoms of our God in Christ through his manifested sons and daughters. Isn’t that glorious?

All the Lord asks of us in this moment is time is to surrender to this outworking completely until we are emptied of all the old of what we were and to be made new into what we are becoming as full grown sons and daughters of God. He is doing this by His Omega finishing work of power and glory in us so we can walk in the place He has made for us from the beginning of creation and that is to have dominion over the Earth.

He has suddenly come in His temple once again!

We must remember that the Lord who we suddenly have been seeking has come to his temple in reality as we have never known before. He has a desire for us to rightly respond to that knock in Rev 3:20.  We must let him in and sup with him and him with us so he can lift us up into the “come up here” found in Revelation 4 to lay before His throne in heaven.

Today, God is revealing in us the work of Malachi Chapters 3 and 4 and Revelation Chapters 4-5 to explain this supping to us in reality of what the Lord desires to do in us and through us in this present moment in time.

When we rightly understand his purpose, He than can brings the deepest work of His pure holy love in us that will change us from glory to glory. It will change us from what we are now, what we have known ourselves to be, to become the full expression of His life and character on the Earth in Kingdom love and power with Him as His full grown sons and daughters.

Hallelujah! He is now forming us, do you hear that? He is now forming us ito a Kingdom of Kings and Priests with him to rule and reign forever and ever upon the Earth with him in that seated place. Then Beloveds we will have a new song to sing with Him in that seated place if we rightly cooperate with the Lord’s work at this time.

Revelation 5 :7-10 The singing of a new song:

“7 And He came and [d]took the scroll from the right hand of Him who sat on the throne.
    8 And when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb (Christ), each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of fragrant incense, which are the prayers of the saints (God’s people).

9 And they sang a new song [of glorious redemption], saying,

“Worthy and deserving are You to take the scroll and to break its seals; for You were slain [sacrificed), and with Your blood You purchased people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation.10 “You have made them to be a kingdom [of royal subjects] and priests to our God; and they will reign on the earth.”

Sons of Levi: The priesthood of our God!

Malachi 3 testifies of these priests as being sons of Levi. That is our divine position and place with the Lord in his Kingdom reign as Priests and Kings to our God. But, first the Lord must come to His temple and purify this priesthood like gold and silver so we can bring to the lord offerings of righteousness.

This is His Kingdom, righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. This work happens when we open the door to his knock and let him to sup with him as He desires to sup with us now in this finishing moment in time.

He who started this good work “in us” will be faithful to complete it in us! The Alpha and the Omega God will revealed in full glory in His full grown sons and daughters.

Time to cooperate fully with God’s divine shifting moment:

Beloved, there is a divine shift taking place at this moment. Don’t miss it!  This change is happening in those who have heard that knock on the door of their hearts and have answered the call to “come up here” to see what is now to come. These saints have unconditionally surrendered the totality of their being to this finishing work of the Lord.

These saints are being lifted up into a new place in the Lord to be trained and equipped not by the will of men, but by the very will and life of God in them.  They are going to finish the race that was set before them. They Kingdom of God is now becoming “in hand’ in them instead of “at hand.”

Malachi leaves us with a foretaste of how that is going to effect the Earth. His full grown sons and daughters will arise and shine upon the Earth. They have a work with him to do on the Earth now as their light has come to fill the Earth with the knowledge of the Lord.

These full grown sons and daughters will begin to shine in the midst of the great darkness that will try to cover the Earth and their brightness will bring forth the glory of God and nations will come to their arising as God releases his cleansing judgments through them.

Malachi 3: 5 “Then I will come near you for judgment; I will be a swift witness against sorcerers, against adulterers, against perjurers, and against those who oppress the laborer in his wages and widows and the fatherless, and against those who turn away the alien [from his right], and those who do not fear Me [with awe-filled reverence],” says the Lord of hosts. 6 “For I am the Lord, I do not change [but remain faithful to My covenant with you]; that is why you, O sons of Jacob, have not come to an end.

Finally; A people prepared for his glory:

Psalm 149 tells us that these “full grown sons and daughters have a divine place and work with the Lord in His end-time purposes. They will “execute the judgments that are written.” They are a people prepared for his glory.

It is time that Psalm 149 is to be fulfilled: So let the High praises God be in their mouth and a two-edged sword in their hands for they will execute the judgments that are written. This honor has all His saints.

Let us bow in humility before the Lord and ask him to make us transparent as the sea of glass before the throne of God. Let him make us ready for “that day.”

Let us ask him to release his “omega” work in our hearts to finish us.

Invite him in today if you hear that knock on your door of your hear and let the King of Glory come in to complete you and refine you like Gold and Silver to become the priests and kings of the Lord upon the Earth.

Henry Falcone

https://www.openheaven.com

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by henryfalcone.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Ron McGatlin.

Thank you for this, Henry. So much resonated and confirmed what I saw in my post ‘The Spirit Wind Quartet’. Let us seize with both hands this small window of opportunity to come and be set in place in a higher place, to display His glory!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar