"A Chant Arising From His People: All Things Are Possible!" Anita Alexander

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "A Chant Arising From His People: All Things Are Possible!" Anita Alexander

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Unstop the Wells of Possibility and Enter the Breakthrough Zone!

In this hour, the Lord is bringing an alignment to the hearts of His people to enter into the “IMPOSSIBLE BECOMING POSSIBLE” zone! I’m seeing people’s hearts likened to wells and the waters are wanting to bubble up. But the cares of this world, disappointments of the past, hurts and wounds of the past – things that haven’t happened or turned out the way they thought they would – have become like rocks and debris. These things have stopped up the well and hindered people from entering into the “ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE” zone of breakthrough and into the breakthrough of “His promises are yes and amen!” It has hindered their heart from believing Him for the impossible becoming possible.

Turn Your Back on Impossibility and Failure

I see the Lord extending an invitation to His people in this hour to surrender their hearts to possibility once again. To turn their backs on impossibility, to turn their backs on serving disappointments and failures of the past, to turn their backs on serving the wounds and injustices and bitterness of the past; and in turn, they are choosing this day to serve the Lord.

“Do not be confounded or despaired, for the Lord is answering your prayer.”

As people respond to His invitation and choose Him, I see the Lord pulling out the rocks and debris, the things that have hardened their hearts, and instead, believing Him for the impossible. As these rocks and debris are removed, I see the rivers of living water flowing from His people.

I see a chant arising from the lips of His people, “ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! THINGS MAY BE IMPOSSIBLE WITH MAN BUT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!” (Matt. 19:26).

The Lord is Breathing Resurrection Life Over Your Dreams

I see the Lord removing scales from people’s eyes and fresh horizons beginning to form. Fresh vision, fresh dreams and fresh hope. The Lord is speaking life over people dreaming. He is resuscitating His people’s ability to dream again. Even as Ezekiel blew on the dry bones, the Lord is breathing LIFE, LIFE, LIFE, LIFE, LIFE to visions, to imaginations and to the ability to dream!

The Lord is breathing life and purpose into the womb of His beloveds’ hearts. People of God, I prophesy to the womb of your heart and I say, “BRING FORTH, BRING FORTH” the possibilities of God; womb of your heart, BRING FORTH!

Sons and daughters of God, we are in a time that needs you to give birth to impossibility. I say, “BRING FORTH!” The earth is groaning for you to “BRING FORTH!”

Would you leave your comfort zone? Would you leave your fears and woes of the past and allow the Lord to relieve you of the debris and unstop your well, so the rivers of possibility might overtake impossibility like the force of a rushing river when the flood gates are opened? (Photo via Unsplash)

I see a caravan of camels coming with provision for the vision. The Lord is giving the wealth of the nations to His people and restoring double for the healing of the nations.

Release of Sheep with “All Things Are Possible” Will Be Gathering the Harvest

Where the face of the goat has been, in the forefront in the world, where those who stand for unrighteousness and have butted against the government of God on this earth, I see them standing alone in this time. Instead I see the sheep of God COMING FORTH in multitudes.

I see the voice of the Lord is going to get louder through His sheep in this hour; louder than those who follow the goat – those who butt against the Lord’s way. His sheep have been hemmed and shut up, they have been silenced in seasons gone by, but in this season I am seeing a release of the sheep. These are ones who hear His voice and the voice of a stranger they will not follow. I see those who align their hearts with ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE coming to the forefront in this hour, and they will lift Jesus high and all men will be drawn unto Him.

Hearts of the wayward will listen when all things are possible. When we as a people defy the impossible, it will spark the attention of those in darkness. In this season, God is releasing a people who are the head and not the tail; He’s releasing His people even to stir up and provoke jealousy in the world. I see scales, and I am seeing the Lord’s voice outweighing the voice of the enemy and the plans of the enemy, as God is releasing His people in multitudes.

The Release of the Roar is Burning Up Impossibility

Many of you have been discouraged because you have felt like the devil has won, or he’s been winning, or what he has been proclaiming has been coming to pass. BUT the Lord sits in the heavens and laughs because HE knows that the enemy’s day is coming (Psalm 37:13).

“This is the hour of vengeance,” says the Lord. “This is the hour where I will show Myself strong on behalf of My people. I will not only come to My people, but I will move through My people as the Avenger and as the Lion. As My people align themselves with ‘ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE’ they are going to hear the sound come out of them like a roar at impossibilities, and the fire is going to come out of their mouth and burn up every enemy. The enemy is going to tremble from the roar because there is a people of God arising that will submit themselves under His Spirit and they will resist the devil and He will flee” (James 4:7).

I see a chant arising from the lips of His people, ‘ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!’

This is a people who are righteous, pure, and are single-minded. They are ones who are going to go up to the holy hill, they are ones who are going to stand in the presence of God, they are ones who are going to seek His face and seek Him alone. The King of glory will move through them (the Lord strong and mighty, the Captain of the host) as they open the gates, as they open the way, and the Lord, their righteousness, will prevail (Psalm 24).

Aligning Nations

The nations of the earth are on the Lord’s heart. “For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him…” (2 Chronicles 16:9). So the Lord is shaking that which can be shaken, to align and make ready in order that He may come. For the Lord is an all-consuming fire (Hebrews 12).

Messengers As Threshing Instruments

For the Lord is sending forth, in this time of harvest, His threshing instruments – messengers of fire – who have fire in their mouths. They will deliver the Word of the Lord and will thresh the hills like chaff. They will thresh and beat down every mountain (all knowledge) that is lifted up against the knowledge of the Lord, and they will declare to those mountains to be uprooted and cast into the sea.

They will breathe upon the coals of dormant hearts and bring awakening to the wise virgins ready to enter into the NEW SEASON OF HARVEST. These threshing instruments will deliver the word of the Lord that will thresh hearts catalyzing and thrusting forth those who have cried out to the Lord for a change of season. (Photo via Pixabay)

But the Lord would say, “In this hour, do not think it is strange the occurrences around you; do not be confounded or despaired, for the Lord is answering your prayer.” For the Lord is coming as a purifying fire to thresh and cleanse His threshing floor, so that you may be open and ready for the more. Sometimes we don’t understand the shaking, but the shaking is threshing those things that hinder you from the next season of promise.

He is separating and sifting. His refining fire is bringing to the surface in our hearts those things that would act as a hindrance and sabotage our God-given promises. He is sifting, He’s dividing, He’s shaking and He’s separating the wheat from the chaff (Matt 3:12).

A New Level

The Lord says, “I am threshing My people because I am taking them to another level. I’m taking them up, I’m taking them higher and higher, and so the threshing must take place.”  

The gold will appear, refined in the fire, for the Lord says, “Embrace the fire, for this threshing is like a fire. Embrace the fire because I am answering the ‘yes’ that you have said to Me. I am going to cause you to reflect Me. That’s what is on the other side of the threshing – it is the reflecting of the glory and walking in the impossible.” 

Anita Alexander
    Revival Flame Ministries

Email: anita@revival-flame.org

Anita Alexander is a prophetic revivalist who has a heart for revival, healing and transformation. Motivated by an intense love for the Body of Christ, Anita’s passion and compassion is to see the Church forsake religion and tradition, awaken to the Father’s love and arise and walk in the overcoming identity as sons and daughters of the Kingdom. Anita and her husband Dr. Sasha Alexander travel nationally and internationally ministering in revival fire that brings resurrection life, healing and awakening to the Body of Christ. Together their passion is to impart, raise up and release a generation of sons and daughters who manifest the glorious victory of the finished work of the Cross and demonstrate their true overcoming identity. They are co-founders and senior ministers of Revival Flame Ministries, Golden City Church, and University of the Spirit Ministry Training School and reside in Gold Coast, Australia.

Source: Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar