2018 A YEAR OF LIGHT – Bill Burns

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words 2018 A YEAR OF LIGHT – Bill Burns

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Faith Tabernacle of Kremmling
    Wishing You a Happy New Year!

2018 A YEAR OF LIGHT
    Bill Burns

The 8 in 2018 represents a time of new beginnings, and the title of this message is 2018 A Year of Light.
    This means that in this year of 2018 God’s people will have the opportunity to receive more spiritual light to abide in.  This will enable God’s people to see more clearly that which He is revealing.
    Isaiah 60:1-2   Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you.  For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you.
    The time of your spiritual light has come.  Darkness will cover the earth, but you will have God’s light so that you may see more clearly.
    The Hebrew year of 5778 is also confirmation.  Again, the number 8 represents a time of new beginnings.

A Time To See

Luke 9:
    27  “But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the kingdom of God.”
    28  Now it came to pass, about eight days after these sayings, that He took Peter, John, and James and went up on the mountain to pray.
    29  As He prayed, the appearance of His face was altered, and His robe became white and glistening.
    At that time Peter, James and John saw a greater reality of Jesus in the Kingdom of God.  They saw Him in greater clarity than ever before.
    I believe that we shall also see things differently in 2018 than we have seen before.  We will have greater vision and greater understanding of God’s purposes from now on.

Walk In The Light

Ephesians 5:8   For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light.
    The Lord wants to light up His landscape (vision of lights) so that we can see what He wants us to see.
    Ephesians 5:13  (Amplified Bible)  But when anything is exposed and reproved by the light, it is made visible and clear; and where everything is visible and clear there is light.
    2018-A Time of Many Blessings
    James 1:17  Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.
    So, God is going to give to us in this season:
    1.  Signs will be seen!
    Hebrews 2:4   God also bearing witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to His own will?
    Signs will reveal and confirm the things that God will do in this season.
    2.  Wonders
    …are God’s miracles, many of which we will witness in this year 2018.  Miracles are God’s idea.
    1 Corinthians 12:28  And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues.
    3.  A season of rewards
    …for your faithfulness and good works.
    1 Corinthians 3:14   If anyone’s work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward.
    Hebrews 11:6  But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
    And, Jesus on the reward:
    Matthew 6:6  “But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.”
    Revelation 22:12   “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.”
    2 John 1:8   Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
    4.  Greater Anointing
    …will come with the light of God.
    1 John 2:20   But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.
    1 John 2:27  But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.
    The anointing (presence of the Holy Spirit upon you) will cause you to know (see and understand) what is being shown to you.
    5.  Provision
    …for God’s people will come.
    Psalm 132:
    13  For the LORD has chosen Zion; He has desired it for His dwelling place:
    14  “This is My resting place forever; Here I will dwell, for I have desired it.
    15  I will abundantly bless her provision; I will satisfy her poor with bread.

God’s Desire of 2018

…is that all of His people will come into a higher level of spiritual authority.  This will happen when we abide in His presence (light).  We will then be able to hear Him and see what He wants us to see!  This is God’s desire for us in the New Year!
    Let there be light over this year!
    Let us live in the Light!
    Faith Tabernacle, 111 North Fourth Street, P. O. Box 1148, Kremmling, CO 80459
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar