2-24-18 God's work in us

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

-handicraft    priceless     intricate
    -foreseeing what was to come and providing for it, not neglecting it, though some may think (so)
    -applications applied         intrinsic work being developed

Situations arise (complications), seemingly impossible things, but God working in them His perfect work, His complete work.
    Men look (only) on the surface of things and think, “Oh my! Is God in this?”
    God doing a satisfactory work, working on the inside, beneath the surface, completing a work, finishing a work wrought before.
    Where men think, “This is impossible, improbable…” God finishing a product, producing a finishing result. God creating a masterpiece to His image and liking. God satisfied with the result, though men may be dismayed; God sees the interior work designed by Him, and He is satisfied. God doing a complete work on the interior of man, though the external circumstances may not be to our liking, God is working a finishing work on the inside, fully complete in Him. Don’t be fooled by circumstance. While men may look at the external and not be aware of what God is doing, judging by appearances, God is developing our character. Not all circumstances are good or worthy. but God uses the external to shape and mold in the interior, the unseen work done by Him, not necessarily in the good things, because not all that happens is good, but God takes those very things that happen and uses them for a good purpose. The cleansing is not done by the work, in that all things are not of Him, but even in those instances, God will use them to glorify His name if the one in the circumstance is willing to submit those things to God and let God use them, willing to let even those circumstances further the gospel of the kingdom. God will make all things new, those destructive things, God will restore and heal. God is using the very things that Satan brought against you to further His kingdom, not in a way to hurt others but to bring healing to the very things that hurt you. God is restoring and mending so that you can go forth in battle to restore others in similar situations. God is using you as His hands and His heart to others. The very gospel that brought you peace, healing, and restoration will now be used to bring health and healing to others in similar circumstance. God uses ALL things for purpose, good AND bad! God will restore and heal and bring salvation to others through the message of restoration that you bear witness to.

I will make all things NEW. Whatever Satan meant for harm, I will rework to make a gospel of peace, of healing, of restructuring and restoring. I make all things new! I bring peace and healing. What Satan meant for harm does not stop my gospel. It will go forth. Be a bearer of good tidings of great joy and peace to those I send to you. Your gospel will be their gospel; your deliverance their deliverance; your healing their healing; your peace their peace. Stretch out your hands and be unto others as I have been to you.
    My love will go forth bearing the gospel through your witness of what I have been to you.
    BE my witness in all things, even those things Satan brought against you; defeat him through your gospel of what Christ wrought in it and through it. You be my hands bringing healing and comfort and assurance to others who will go through similar battles. I brought you through it – you now have a message of hope and deliverance to tell others I will be deliverance for them. You now know from your circumstance that when things look bleak (and having lost hope), I will bring deliverance and restore hope. Be my mouth and message to others having lost hope. You be strength for them in their time of need. I will heal and restore. I promise. I am not a God who lies. Only believe and see the impossible brought about in your life and the life of those around you. I bring a message of healing and hope and restoration.
    Truth is in My Word: believe it, receive it and it shall come to pass in My Name, the surety of your promise in My Word.

2 Corinthians 3-5
    3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. 5For just as the sufferings of Christ overflow to us, so also through Christ our comfort overflows.…

Romans 8:28

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

1 Peter 5:9-10

9Resist (Satan), standing firm in your faith and in the knowledge that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kinds of suffering. 10And after you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself restore you, secure you, strengthen you, and establish you.

genegarcia
    Participant

Kimberly,

Great word!  Right on time! It blessed me! Thank-you for sharing!

Your Brother In Christ,

Gene

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar