Print Page | Close Window

Let Every Heart Prepare Him Room - By Sylvia Gunter

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: ARTICLES and Discussion
Forum Discription: Teachings and Observations - Publish your teaching articles here.
URL: http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38429
Printed Date: 09/22/2014 at 11:14am

Topic: Let Every Heart Prepare Him Room - By Sylvia Gunter

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Subject: Let Every Heart Prepare Him Room - By Sylvia Gunter
Date Posted: 12/08/2011 at 7:51am

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=l6xs8gcab&et=1108926091725 &s=17264&e=001hJTNw2xdiMVQk9_EdkevPDUxVDXesovUqYbVuy ZXmvLSfh56mBzRoXXPrjs8dCxgp3YxkCV1mDytFsUC199DSou3CLUPrx46h8 mn8JG1RBMPUSh1RoDq0CBODgbSXZdQ" shape=rect>The Father's Business
A Christ(mas) Meditation, part 1

Let Every Heart Prepare Him Room   

You have prepared your gift list. You have begun preparing your house for the holidays. Take time to prepare your heart to make room for the One whose birthday we celebrate. My purpose in writing this devotional is to "make ready a people prepared for the Lord" (Luke 1:17).

Read Luke 2:1-20. Open your eyes anew to really see the Christmas story. Through these questions, meditate on its present-day personal applications. What does it say about God's ways and your response? Ask God what he wants to reveal to you. You may want to do this meditation over a period of several days.

Luke 2:1-5 Examine the setting: Jesus came to a city. How would Jesus like to come to your city?

Luke 2:6 Compare this verse with Galatians 4:4-5, the Christmas story according to Paul. What does this say about God's timing? Ask, What do I need to surrender to Your timing, Lord?

Luke 2:7 Reflect on the words "no room." Where are your "no vacancy" signs?

Luke 2:8-9 Note that ordinary people were doing everyday things, and they saw the glory of God. Where do you need to see the glory of the Lord shine in your regular routine?

Luke 2:10 Fear not and joy no matter what! Ask yourself, How is this real for me?

Luke 2:11 Meditate on the third verse of "Silent Night." How personal is the phrase "born for you?" Have you seen Him as Savior-babe as well as Christ the Lord?

Luke 2:7,12 Compare this description of Jesus with the one in Hebrews 1:2-3. What does this say about humility?

Luke 2:13 How can you praise God as a lifestyle?

Luke 2:14 Glory to God in the highest and on earth- Have you ever seen the world vision in the Christmas story? What will it take for the glory of God to be seen in all the earth? What will it take for everything in your life to say "Glory in the highest?"

Luke 2:15,16a Instant obedience. The shepherds saw Jesus because they obeyed immediately. What has God shown you lately that calls for instant obedience?

Luke 2:16 Surrendered expectations. The King of the universe came into this world in a smelly stable! What expectations of how God is working do you need to surrender?

Luke 2:19 Do you have a "Mary heart"? Do you ponder God's ways in your heart?

Let God prepare your heart with fresh joy, anticipation, renewed peace, vision... with whatever you need most.

As you sing "Joy to the World" this season, really hear the words. Don't let the familiarity of this great carol lull you into neutral. Receive your King who has the right to rule in the hardest circumstances of your life. Submit, bow your knee to Him, and say, "Yes, King of my life, I prepare You room and receive You. Reign in the midst of the world's temporary insanity of the season and beyond. Rule in my heart and my family with truth, grace, righteousness, wondrous love, and glory."

Based on "A Christ(mas) Meditation," in Prayer Portions, p. 215-217, Sylvia Gunter. Available on the website.  http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=l6xs8gcab&et=1108926091725 &s=17264&e=001hJTNw2xdiMUU6IzP0K13s24_wfnDdFgfXXExQh HHv4qRoCIC6wTbdDgQd7-LYyAW_cpTIYN8I_1e2NZ0aZKgGd7q659hG3iUpG 2vWTUe8eY0oy5sRQxf0PYp7peHWg_J" shape=rect>www.thefathersbusiness.com .

An archive of past devotionals is available on the website.

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Replies:

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 12/08/2011 at 7:53am

Sylvia Gunter wrote:
Receive your King who has the right to rule in the hardest circumstances of your life. Submit, bow your knee to Him, and say, "Yes, King of my life, I prepare You room and receive You. Reign in the midst of the world's temporary insanity of the season and beyond. Rule in my heart and my family with truth, grace, righteousness, wondrous love, and glory."

Amen!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Henry Falcone
Date Posted: 12/08/2011 at 11:18pm

Hello Sister Stacey,

Yes Lord, we must decrease and you must increase! That was really good, I enjoyed reading it. I just wanted to also send a word of thanks to you. You truly are a blessing from the Lord.

Tonight in Colorado, the Lord took us to the heart of true intercession from his perspective and how He must flow through us in His intercessory power as He works in us, on earth as it is heaven. God really opened our eyes. It was a blessing.

Thank you for the love, support and prayers for Northern Colorado. Perhaps God will allow us to meet to pray together for this region. May God bless you for your faithfulness to His kingdoms, I know we have been enriched by what God has done through your life.

I felt the Lord's presence as I write, so I will write what I am hearing for you to pray over and discern, if you don't get a witness please throw it away and forgive me, but I will step out and let God prove all things:

Many doors that have been shut for you are truly about to be opened. The Lord has heard your cry and seen your tears too. The "birthing time" is almost complete for the "new" God is doing. It wasn't an easy transition from where you were to where God has brought you, but you so pleased the Lord in the deep willing submissiveness of your heart. It blesses Him so much. You truly have ravished his heart, He truly loves you and your family. The intervention has come from the Lord, things will not stay as they are, the new God has promised you is here and it is springing forth, can you not perceive it?

So long you have said when Lord, when, but God says, this is the moment when all things are being made complete just as He promised you, even the ones that seem far away are about to come near again. Not many will allow God to try and test them as you have done for the sake of others lives, but you have and God is so blessed with your love and devotion for him. God is blessing you and new things are about to be added to you, things you never asked for, but God wants you to have them to show and remind you of His great love for you. He truly gives us His desires in our hearts.

Promotion comes not from the east or the west, but it comes from the Lord and God is promoting you in the Spirit  into  a new level of dominion Kingdom authority, it has been birthed over these times, but now it is coming forth to establish His kingdom. Your gift is making room for you. Other try to make room for their gift, but you have cultivated that gift and cherished it in you as from the Lord and have used it for His Glory and not yours. That has so moved His heart. He knows how much you love Him, but precious Sister His love for you is a deep burning love.   He is so pleased with your allowing him to do the work and bring the change. You have ravished His heart too.

These doors will open now and all through out all of 2012 so be ready for them in a moments notice. He will quicken to you these divine doorways, these divine paths, these divine connections that must come about for His kingdom purpose. Rejoice, the new God promised you is here.

In His love,

Thanks again for your love gift to the Lord. He loves you much!

-------------
Henry Falcone
henryjfalcone@gmail.com

Print Page | Close Window