Print Page | Close Window

Dream of anointing and commissioning

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34295
Printed Date: 08/30/2014 at 3:18pm

Topic: Dream of anointing and commissioning

Posted By: David Whitehill
Subject: Dream of anointing and commissioning
Date Posted: 10/02/2010 at 12:19am

Just want to share a dream I had last night that might encourage or inspire someone as it did me:

I was in a room with others who were being anointed and commissioned by a person like Benny Hinn or Benny Hinn himself.  One person said, "I am going to start a Miracle Room." Then I (along with others) said to the person by the Spirit, "If you are starting a Miracle Room then you will have miracles!"

Benny Hinn was moving about the room and I thought he had passed me up and I started to get down but then immediately he turned toward me and proceeded to anoint my bare feet with oil as I sat on the floor with my knees bent and my head against my knees. My stomach began to quiver as He anointed my feet and then said, "You cry out to the Lord but why don't you go out?" 

Replies:

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 10/03/2010 at 7:14pm

Neat David!...yes be encouraged...

your feet ...your going in healing annointing!

I was asking the Lord about one of my sons

need for healing...and the Lord said to me

in the night...

"when his feet come into oil..." (he will be healed was essentially the meaning of the rest of what the Lord said to me)...meaning I thought...(when He is set into his calling).

love, michele

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Date Posted: 10/03/2010 at 8:33pm

I receive it!  Thanks for sharing, Michele. Yes Lord may it be that when we seek first Your kingdom and Your righteousness all these things will be added . . . even total healing for our body, soul and spirit. . . and yes do it for Michele's son!  Thank you Jesus!!!

I was just writing out and trying to get a better understanding of what God is doing in my life.  Over the last few months the Lord has been speaking to me primarily about coming away with Him in intimacy but also about getting His Word out. I was having difficulty understanding how to do BOTH in my life (coming away with Jesus and going to do evangelism). But I believe perhaps the message of coming away with Him in intimacy is one of the main words He wants His people to hear and experience deeply in this hour. To be completely and eternally captivated by our loving Savior and Lord, over all and anything this world has to offer. Oh, the day that Jesus says to us (if possible), Turn away your eyes from me, for they have overcome me. May His heart be captured even with us!...Do it in us Jesus!

Date Posted: 10/04/2010 at 11:24am

I just want to add that there is not only such a strong anointing to come away with Jesus right now but also great favor, grace and even an OPEN HEAVEN in whatever God puts in your heart to do!  He will greatly bless it!  The time is short and He wants as many in His kingdom as possible! So GO FOR IT - He will truly bless it.  If it is a Miracle Room, then God will open the heavens over your work!  Whatever He has put in your heart to do for His Kingdom I believe He will extraordinarily bless it!

Date Posted: 10/04/2010 at 1:58pm

amen!

Thank you for your prayers as well!

My brother suffers (alot!) and I've believed for healing a longtime as well that the Lord has promised me...I'm taking him (my brother) to a spirit filled meeting tomorrow evening...I know that Jesus will meet him...it is He that is faithful. Pray he will have strength and courage to come...and for the Lord's kindness for him and my family.

love, michele

-------------

Date Posted: 10/04/2010 at 2:02pm

[To be completely and eternally captivated by our loving Savior and Lord...]

;)

-------------

Posted By: Katie Hacker
Date Posted: 10/04/2010 at 6:26pm

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." Psalms 91:1

"He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler." Psalms 91:4

"Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;" Psalms 91:9 

"Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation." Psalms 91:14-16

Date Posted: 10/04/2010 at 11:07pm

Thank you Katie.  Those verses encourage me greatly and refresh me!

Date Posted: 10/05/2010 at 7:39am

David -your welcome. I have a question for you because I'm curious about dreams and you have posted several on her; How do you personally know when a dream is from the Lord?

Date Posted: 10/05/2010 at 11:08am

Good Question Katie. For me, I sense the power of the Spirit on it or within the dream itself.  I usually am given more dreams when I am in a postion to minister to others like here on this forum.  I was largely out of fellowship for the last couple months and did not receive many dreams but as soon as I started posting here I felt the power of the Spirit strongly and He gave me this one.  I believe also the prayers of others help in this regard.  Pray for people to have dreams and visions and I believe they will!  Also test the spirit according to scripture . . .

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceful, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.  James 3:17-18 WEB

I had a dream once concerning a couple other forums (without going into specifics) that the people there "Play with the children of John Paul Jackson."  John Paul Jackson is a father of dream interpretation.  If you would like to activate and receive impartation and great teaching on dreams I highly recommend these by Jeannine Rodriguez, a disciple (a child) of John Paul Jackson which tremendously helped activate dreams in my life!  In fact, I hunger to listen to them again!  Here are some links. They are from the church I go to.  I was not there when she spoke but the online messages were very powerful and life changing for me and my wife!

http://www.gracecenter.us/sermon/dreams-gods-night-para bles-pt-1/ - http://www.gracecenter.us/sermon/dreams-gods-night-parables- pt-1/

http://www.gracecenter.us/sermon/dreams-gods-night-para bles-pt-2/ - http://www.gracecenter.us/sermon/dreams-gods-night-parables- pt-2/

http://www.gracecenter.us/sermon/dreams-gods-night-para bles-pt-3/ - http://www.gracecenter.us/sermon/dreams-gods-night-parables- pt-3/

By the way, I was at a meeting with Munday Martin as a guest speaker last night and he said something that stood out to me, "Miracles are for the harvest!" I believe God is wanting to release miracles for the harvest in this hour.  May the Moses's rise up to deliver many out of bondage into the glorious freedom and joy of the Son of God!

Date Posted: 10/05/2010 at 5:13pm

David, I am an avid dreamer so that is why I asked you the question. Thank you for sharing the links I am listening to the first one now. 

Print Page | Close Window