Print Page | Close Window

Prophetic Words - Susan O’Marra - 2010-2020

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=30429
Printed Date: 08/28/2014 at 8:13am

Topic: Prophetic Words - Susan O’Marra - 2010-2020

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Subject: Prophetic Words - Susan O’Marra - 2010-2020
Date Posted: 01/01/2010 at 12:08am

“2010 – 2020 = The Decade of Emerging”  

2000= The Doubling of God Began   -9 Years of Purging/Pruning/Perfecting

2000-2004        4 Silver Coins given to us       -Purified as Silver
2005-2009        5 Gold Coins given to us         -Refined as Gold                                     

2010=  The Tenfold Battle Begins        &nbs p;        

“The Decade of Emerging”

The Emerging of both sides = The Head to Head Confrontation begins the escalated tenfold battle.

The Lord spoke to me through this following picture of bookend depicting 2 horses back to back to show us where we have walked through and what we will become next:

http://www.aretiredcollection.com/buy-Lladro/itemDetail .cfm?itmID=1091" target=" - http://www.aretiredcollection.com/buy-Lladro/itemDetail.cfm? itmID=1091

The  Lladró Collections  

Horse's Head Bookend -Lladró - #01012010  (Note date....)

Spanish Name:
Cabeza de Caballo  (HorseHead)
Item Number: 01012010   (The sign of the beginning)
Item Number Alias: 2010M
Sculptor: Salvador Furió
Issued: 1970    (Timeframe of the wandering began)
Retired: 1981
Last Retail: $40.00 ( 40 yrs of Wandering decreed)
Height (inches): 9.00   (9 years of purging)
Width (inches): N/A
Finish: Gres
Our Price: USD $300.00  (Result: Gideon’s 300 men)    

·
  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges+7:1&v ersion=ESV" target=" - Judges 7:1
[ Gideon’s Three Hundred Men ] Then Jerubbaal (that is, Gideon) and all the people who were with him rose early and encamped beside the spring of Harod. And the camp of Midian was north of them, by the hill of Moreh, in the valley.

On 12-26-09, the Lord gave me a vision.

He showed me the prayer room of our church, but in a different setting. It was in a new building. The prayer room door was standing wide open and an angel was standing by the door. He was watching me as I was watching this vision. Then he beckoned to me and moved his hands towards the open door as if to usher me in.

I saw that from where I stood, the room inside the door was totally gone. There was only sky inside the room. The sky was light blue and it was shining brightly in the room. I moved towards the door and looked inside the room. It was totally sky, but in the sky were horses. Jesus was sitting on one horse in the sky and there was another horse standing there in the sky waiting for the rider to mount him. There were many horses standing at rest in the background in the sky.

As I watched, a person then entered the room and walked up to the horse and Jesus smiled at them as they mounted the horse. Then they both rode off together. I saw then that Jesus would take them to different places and show them things and tell them how to pray and what to pray in each case. The person would nod and then speak the words he had been given to speak. Then they would move on to the next destination. When they were done with their assignment they rode on their horses back to the door.

The person dismounted and left. Then, another person would enter the room and another horse would move to the front and stand before the Lord. The person would approach, the Lord would nod, and they would mount their steed and the same sequence would continue. Person after person, hour after hour.

The vision faded, and I realized that Jesus was changing the prayer watches of His People now, and that there would be an increased accuracy and a tenfold effect from those prayers would be released in the earth beginning in 2010.

On 12-31-09, Earlier today, I saw another vision.

We were in the heavens. I saw a huge platform in the air. It went on forever it seemed, as it was vastly larger than my eyes could see. There were millions and millions of horses all gathering from every end of heaven to the platform. There was much activity in the area of the platform and the excitement and importance of the hour was evident in the faces of the horses and in the hurrying of the angels that tended them and also of those angels that were assigned to the platform.

Great Anticipation was very evident in their faces and manners. All was in readiness and I was given to understand that the corporate gathering has now commenced. We are at the brink of great change and great release. End of this vision.

So, I then looked up the Horses of Rochester online:

http://www.colormatters.com/travel/rochester/index.html" target=" - http://www.colormatters.com/travel/rochester/index.html

Horses on Parade
| Rochester, N.Y. -June, 2001

Reflectorius Maximus (by Cathy Calderwood) and Rochester Falls

150 colorful, creative and humorous life-size horses are currently displayed throughout the greater Rochester area. "Horses on Parade" is a community art project. Businesses sponsor the horses - they purchase the unpainted horse forms and commission an artist to paint it.

The finished horses are installed throughout the city and are later sold as fund-raiser. Word has it that the businesses become quite attached to their animals and frequently opt to purchase them.
This fundraising concept started in Zurich, Switzerland and has spread throughout the world. Cows, chickens, pigs and mermaids are examples of some of the themes. The author of Color Matters attended the meeting of the International Color Association in Rochester, N.Y. in June of 2001.

Nine of these colorful horses are presented in this section. Click on any of the small images to view the amazing horse. You will not be disapointed!

http://www.thebigparade.com/hop/about.php" target=" - http://www.thebigparade.com/hop/about.php   

Recap:

The Separation of the Horses as signified in the two opposing outward facing bookends represents the timeframe that God allowed to divide the realm of men from the realm of darkness that wanted to merge in the earth to accomplish their plans outside of Gods’ plan. God divided their strategy and did not allow the plans of the enemy and of men to come to fruition and each side could only accomplish some things ever since.

Since the decade of 1990-1999, there was much that was accomplished for the Kingdom but also there was much that was sabotaged by the devil because of the immaturity of the church and the impurity within the church. So, we went through the timeframe of 2000 to 2009 to purify the body and to mature the Remnant and to bring forth a fuller separation of the carnal from the true.

Now, the Father is ready to bring forth the next phase of release =

The release of the new warriors, His mighty men and women of valor, that will begin to come on the scene prominently across the earth beginning in 2010 to bring forth the Father’s purposes for this decade.

It will no longer be as the two bookends above had formerly pictured as two opposing faces. But the Father is now turning the faces about, to now face each other and to contend for the Kingdom of men. The emerging and the converging will increase and the effects will be felt and seen in the heavens and in the earth by a factor of ten. The ten time battle now begins in the earth. The battle will escalate and the faith of God’s people will be purified and will stand and the Righteous will now finally obtain the inheritances that they have waited long for.  

Jude 1:3 Beloved, although I was very eager to write to you about our common salvation, I found it necessary to write appealing to you to contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints.

The Lord then showed me that the ruling spirit named, “Spirit of Esau” had been contending for the inheritances of the saints. He is depicted just as he despised his own inheritance in the bible, He is also seen as that spirit that has been trying to destroy the United States and it’s inheritances in God. The dismantling of the faith of the church and of America slowly over time was likened as to the despising of our inheritance. We have cast away faith in God and of our destiny in God for a bowl of soup, a portion of the world and it’s offerings.

But God in His foreknowledge has seen this spirit’s operations from the beginning and will now use the Emerging warriors to deal with this ruling spirit and it’s assignment against the church and against the destiny of America. It will be a ten-fold fight, a very severe battle. God will deal with the faith of the church and will perfect the faith of the church over this next decade through the upswing of the battle. This nation will be made to choose which inheritance it will receive in this decade.

Jacob eventually became a righteous man but it was after his nature was changed in the battle. The Mighty men and women of valor will stand and begin to advance and become resolved to take their rights in the ten fold fight!

Genesis 25:

And Isaac was forty years old when he took Rebekah to wife, the daughter of Bethuel the Syrian of Padanaram, the sister to Laban the Syrian. 21And Isaac intreated the LORD for his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived. 22And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the LORD. 23And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.  24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb. 25And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau. 26And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them. 27And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents. 28And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob. 29And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint: 30And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom. 31And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. 32And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? 33And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.  34Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.  

Genesis 32:

And Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him. 2And when Jacob saw them, he said, This is God's host: and he called the name of that place Mahanaim. 3And Jacob sent messengers before him to Esau his brother unto the land of Seir, the country of Edom. 4And he commanded them, saying, Thus shall ye speak unto my lord Esau; Thy servant Jacob saith thus, I have sojourned with Laban, and stayed there until now: 5And I have oxen, and asses, flocks, and menservants, and womenservants: and I have sent to tell my lord, that I may find grace in thy sight. 6And the messengers returned to Jacob, saying, We came to thy brother Esau, and also he cometh to meet thee, and four hundred men with him. 7Then Jacob was greatly afraid and distressed: and he divided the people that was with him, and the flocks, and herds, and the camels, into two bands; 8And said, If Esau come to the one company, and smite it, then the other company which is left shall escape. 9And Jacob said, O God of my father Abraham, and God of my father Isaac, the LORD which saidst unto me, Return unto thy country, and to thy kindred, and I will deal well with thee: 10I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which thou hast shewed unto thy servant; for with my staff I passed over this Jordan; and now I am become two bands. 11Deliver me, I pray thee, from the hand of my brother, from the hand of Esau: for I fear him, lest he will come and smite me, and the mother with the children. 12And thou saidst, I will surely do thee good, and make thy seed as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude. 13And he lodged there that same night; and took of that which came to his hand a present for Esau his brother; 14Two hundred she goats, and twenty he goats, two hundred ewes, and twenty rams, 15Thirty milch camels with their colts, forty kine, and ten bulls, twenty she asses, and ten foals. 16And he delivered them into the hand of his servants, every drove by themselves; and said unto his servants, Pass over before me, and put a space betwixt drove and drove. 17And he commanded the foremost, saying, When Esau my brother meeteth thee, and asketh thee, saying, Whose art thou? and whither goest thou? and whose are these before thee? 18Then thou shalt say, They be thy servant Jacob's; it is a present sent unto my lord Esau: and, behold, also he is behind us. 19And so commanded he the second, and the third, and all that followed the droves, saying, On this manner shall ye speak unto Esau, when ye find him. 20And say ye moreover, Behold, thy servant Jacob is behind us. For he said, I will appease him with the present that goeth before me, and afterward I will see his face; peradventure he will accept of me. 21So went the present over before him: and himself lodged that night in the company. 22And he rose up that night, and took his two wives, and his two womenservants, and his eleven sons, and passed over the ford Jabbok. 23And he took them, and sent them over the brook, and sent over that he had. 24And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. 25And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. 26And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. 27And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. 28And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. 29And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there. 30And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved. 31And as he passed over Penuel the sun rose upon him, and he halted upon his thigh. 32Therefore the children of Israel eat not of the sinew which shrank, which is upon the hollow of the thigh, unto this day: because he touched the hollow of Jacob's thigh in the sinew that shrank.  

The nature of Jacob was changed in the battle that God had determined. God had a specific time and place that this event occurred. The Remnant has been wrestling for 9 years (2000-2009) in the proverbial desert on the altar with God, and has been undergoing a gradual metamorphosis. The Mighty men and women of valor that are now going to come forth from behind the scenes are these that have had their “worldly natures” changed. The worldly carnal natures have been burned out of them and the name of God has been written in them and they have become fully His. The twelve tribes came from Jacob. The inheritances come from God, but we each have to birth our own destiny with God.

The price of the sale of the Lladro collection bookends was $40.00 in 1970.

It was signifying the 40 years of wandering, purging, separation, and transformation that God had initiated. 2010 ends the 40 years wandering, and signals the restoration and emergence now.  

(The vision of the prayer room on 12-26-09 shows this stage now opening up and we are being given the new invitation to come higher in prayer and warfare.…)  

Those that will be allowed to ride the horses; will now be these that will be given the mount of the horses, and that will be allowed to run in this decade. God has a perfect timing and order of the Release, and we will understand more of His Plan as we see the unfolding emergence come out of His Hand. 

This will also bring about the further revealing of the hidden works of darkness into the light and we will also see the brazen stance of the enemy to confront the righteous as they emerge. Greater escalations in the earth and in the natural and the supernatural upheavals will occur in the earth as the natural realms and the spiritual realms contend face to face even more, before the world of men in this new decade. A factor of ten has been determined for this decade.  

This also means that the Remnant (the tenth, the tithe of God) will also cross over to receive their natural inheritances beginning in 2010.
  What they have been contending for, and have not obtained as of yet, will be made available to them beginning this year for the Kingdom’s use. Over this decade the true church will increase in light and the false will pale. The true believer’s will give birth and be found to have great worth, while the Hand of God shakes the worth of every man in the earth. The wealth of the wicked will transfer even more to the righteous in this emerging decade.

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 01/01/2010 at 9:51am

TY my Brother for posting this word,,,much to 'chew' on, but oh the JOY that was awakened in me as I read here,,,confirmation from Holy One,,,"be ready, be expectant to hear & see more clearly than the last decade." Do so witness the 10th as I have been seeing 555 & 222-GLORY TO GOD!!! Also, "the wealth of the wicked is(laid up) coming into the hands of the righteous", has been causing a stirring in me. God knows we must have "provision" to get HIS Kingdom manifesting on earth, loosing it from the glutches of the evil hearts has come to fruitation! HALLELUJAH TO KING, LORD, MASTER JESUS!!!\o/\o/\o/ Sending HIS great grace & multiplied blessings into your household my Brother Jeffrey this the 1st day of 2010 & on throughout this year.

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Print Page | Close Window