Print Page | Close Window

From Spiritual Babylon to Spiritual Jerus

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: PERSONAL SHARING - Fellowship, Encouragement, Devotional Words, POETRY, Lyrics & Pictures
Forum Discription: Share what the Lord is teaching and showing you! Interact with Christians around the world! There are some great words of encouragement shared here!
URL: http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=1738
Printed Date: 12/20/2014 at 7:13pm

Topic: From Spiritual Babylon to Spiritual Jerus

Posted By: Guests
Subject: From Spiritual Babylon to Spiritual Jerus
Date Posted: 09/06/2004 at 3:05pm

[original post Karen Francis 03/04]

For the past three or more weeks, I have consistently seen the numbers "444" each time I looked at a digital clock. I mean, I am not one the Lord gives dates to...I tend to see from the high tower. Anyway, after seeing this number "444" over the past 4 weeks and seeing it again upon waking yesterday morning, I thought it was time to ask the Lord about it.

Now, since it is a clock that I am looking at, it refers to time. I thought of April 4, 2004 (4/4/04). (The Lord gave me a dream a while back about a very serious event that was going to occur and I seen the month of April upon awakening.) I will continue to pray and wait upon the Lord to speak or reveal this to me, however I wanted to share some other things for now.

I decided to look up "444" on the internet and see what would come up. I found out that in March of 444 B.C. (Nisan 444 B.C.) is the date that relates to the passage in Neh. 2:5-8...Artaxerxes decree to rebuild Jerusalem. It also refers to Dan. 9:25-26 "Know and understand this: From the issuing of the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Annointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven 'sevens' and sixty-two 'sevens.' It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. After the sixty-two 'sevens' the Annointed One will be cut off and will have nothing."

This prophecy in Daniel refers to weeks of years, or 483 biblical years. Beginning with the exact day on which Persian King Artaxerxes gave the decree to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem (March 5, 444 BC).

Well, I thought this was quite interesting in that recently the Lord has been sharing with me about spiritual Jerusalem. (again a prophetic dream in which I seen the map of the USA and a city on the map that I pointed at saying, "Jerusalem will one day be there," prompted me in this direction)

Many often share about how much of the church is like spiritual Babylon. Looking Babylon up in the Strongs you get...confusion or babel, but it comes from #1101 which meams "to overflow (as with oil); by implication, to mix; to fodder; to anoint, confound, mingle, mix (self), temper. Check that out...even the word anointed comes up. Could this mean that Babylon spiritually represents mixing the holy with the unholy? I mean, that which was of the Lord (Israel) was sent by the Lord to that which was not (Babylon). It was "from" Babylon that Israel was sent "back" to "Jerusalem" to rebuild the walls. Out of 2-3 million Jewish people, only around 49,000 "chose" to return to Jerusalem.

Many have been called out of the camp and are about to be sent back to rebuild. I believe this building up will be that which is going to be new to the church as we see it today. I believe it is going to be the result of much opposition and many inside the camp need some serious healing. It will be those with new wineskins that will be proclaiming the Word of the Lord for this hour and season that is upon us. The Lord proclaims His Word out of Zion. From Zion will come the fire of the Lord.

We have not yet walked as those of the seed of Abraham...a life of total faith in the Lord without any knowledge of what that will entail. Abraham walked in a path he had not walked before, but he went in faith that the Lord had gone before Him. Think about that. It was all NEW to him and those that went with him. A place he had never been before and never seen. He only had the Word of the Lord directing Him. That is how the Lord is leading us today. We are to walk and live as children of the free woman (Sarah) not as those of the bondwoman (Hagar). However, we have been walking as though we came from the seed of the bondwoman, not the freewoman. Cast out the bondwoman and her son (that which was birthed from her), for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman. The Bible clearly says that this is symbolic, but we have not lived as free, but those that are in bondage to the ways of man or the flesh.

Galations 4: 24: For thus Hagar is Mount Sanai to Arabia and corresponds to Jerusalem which NOW IS and is in bondage with HER CHILDREN. But the Jerusalem above is FREE which is the mother of us all. Isaiah 51: 1-3 "Listen to Me, you who follow after righteousness, You who seek the LORD: Look to the rock from which you were hewn, And to the hole of the pit from which you were dug. Look to Abraham your father, And to Sarah who bore you; For I called him alone, And blessed him and increased him." For the LORD will comfort Zion, He will comfort all her waste places; He will make her wilderness like Eden, And her desert like the garden of the LORD; Joy and gladness will be found in it, Thanksgiving and the voice of melody."

We have not come into spiritual Zion yet or the ways the Lord intended, but had been corrupted by the religious system and all that it stands for. Did the Lord know that we would be corrupted? Yes, but He also is preparing a people that will go to Zion, from out of spiritual Babylon and from Zion, He will proclaim His Word and His law will come forth from Jerusalem who is the mother of us all.

The church was birthed when Christ came, but it has not come in to it's maturity. We have not walked or lived as those that TOTALLY believe all that the Lord proclaims, but we have lived as those that have taught by mans idea of the way it is to be. If we believed it, we would be living as those that believe that we can do ALL THINGS in Christ Jesus who saved us. We would be a people that would walk like God is the God of all flesh and NOTHING is impossible with Him. We are to do greater things than Christ did, which Christ Himself proclaimed.

The Lord had to go outside the camp to die and so did many of those called outside the camp. The place that you come face to face with your Adamic nature. That flesh is something you can't bind up, cast out or rebuke, because you have to come into unity with the ways, will and mind of Christ. You have to unite yourself with all that Christ stands for and come to the realization that you have to leave that flesh at the cross, because HE COMPLETED THE WORK THERE.

I shared this message on another board, but thought I would share it here. Has anyone else gotten anything relative to this?

By the way, the Hebrew for 444 is 'alach- (Niphal) to be corrupt morally, tainted

The Greek is 'anthropos'from 435 and ops (the countenance; from 3700); man-faced
i.e. a human being (KJV) certain, man.

All For His Glory,
Karen

Replies:

Date Posted: 09/06/2004 at 3:05pm

I thought I would also share that I looked up a couple of Scriptures that I did not mention in my previous post.

Zion means "parched place"

Isa. 44: 1-5 "Yet hear me now, O Jacob My servant, and Israel whom I have chosen. Thus says the LORD who made you and formed you from the womb, who will help you: "Fear not, O Jacob My servant; and you, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen. For I will pour water on him who is thirsty, and floods on the dry ground; I will pour My Spirit on your descendants, and My blessing on your offspring; They will spring up among the grass like willows by the watercourses.' One will say, "I am the LORD's'; Another will call himself by the name of Jacob; Another will write with his hand, "The LORD's, and name himself by the name of Israel.

Ps. 44: 4-8 "You are my King, O God; Command victories for Jacob. Through You we will push down our enemies; Through Your name we will trample those who rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, Nor shall my sword save me. But You have saved us from our enemies, and have put to shame those who hated us. In God we boast all day long, and praise Your name forever.Selah

And of course which I mentioned some before is from Galations 4 Galatians 4, "Now I say that the heir, as long as he is a child, does not differ at all from a slave, though he is master of all, but is under guardians and stewards until the time appointed by the father. Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world. But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!" Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

But then, indeed, when you did not know God, you served those which by nature are not gods. But now after you have known God, or rather are known by God, how is it that you turn again to the weak and beggarly elements, to which you desire again to be in bondage? You observe days and months and seasons and years. I am afraid for you, lest I have labored for you in vain.
Brethren, I urge you to become like me, for I became like you. You have not injured me at all. You know that because of physical infirmity I preached the gospel to you at the first. And my trial which was in my flesh you did not despise or reject, but you received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus. What then was the blessing you enjoyed? For I bear you witness that, if possible, you would have plucked out your own eyes and given them to me. Have I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth? They zealously court you, but for no good; yes, they want to exclude you, that you may be zealous for them. But it is good to be zealous in a good thing always, and not only when I am present with you. My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you, I would like to be present with you now and to change my tone; for I have doubts about you.

Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar-- for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children-- but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all. For it is written:

"Rejoice, O barren, you who do not bear! Break forth and shout, you who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children than she who has a husband."

Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise. But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now. Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman." So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.

All For His Glory,
Karen

Date Posted: 09/06/2004 at 3:06pm

I realize that what I have posted here regarding revelation the Lord has given me about "spiritual Jerusalem" can make some wonder. I thought I would share some clarity to some of what I have shared. I should know better then to post something that I have not gotten full revelation of, because it only brings misunderstanding, accusations and a lot of other implications that I only bring upon myself if I am not giving clarity to certain things. Now, I know that I will be misunderstood in some things the Lord gives me, especially prophetic words He may have me share, because the Lord said I would have a life of being misunderstood. However, I am not talking about that, but of those things that I simply throw out there thinking you may understand or impart things that may help.

I also know that I do not have to explain myself, which is such a relief from my immature days, so that is not what I am trying to do at all. I don't make apologies for what the Lord shares with me, only those that are not from Him as He reveals it.

Spiritual Jerusalem is NOT New Jerusalem. It is a spiritual condition of the heart. New Jerusalem is coming DOWN from heaven as a reward to the faithful church. I was simply SHARING some things the Lord gave me that are symbolic, hoping someone would share in order to get the full picture.

So, what am I saying? I have not got the final revelation of all that the Lord is showing me, but I will attempt to clarify very briefly some of what I posted so far.

Just as "mystery" Babylon is the MOTHER of Harlots, so is Jerusalem the MOTHER of us all or those of the seed of Abraham (Gal. 4)...the TRUE Covenant. Therefore, those that are birthed from this mystery Babylon are children of Babylon or SPIRITUAL Harlots. Which would also mean that those birthed from the Mother Jerusalem are her children or Abraham's promised seed...the True Covenant. Spiritual Jerusalem is a condition of the heart and not a physical place that I am referring to. Nor am I speaking of the New Jerusalem mentioned in Revelations.

That is all I am going to share about that.

The Lord said that He was leading me into a place that He was going to reveal things that even I was going to question as He revealed them. When I say, "even I," I am not meaning that in an arrogant manner. The Lord said it, and what He was saying was that I would question whether it was truly Him I was hearing from since it will be something the church in it's present state has not tasted yet.

All For His Glory,
Karen

Date Posted: 09/06/2004 at 3:07pm

[original post Keith Bates 03/04]

Karen wrote:

The Lord said that He was leading me into a place that He was going to reveal things that even I was going to question as He revealed them. When I say, "even I," I am not meaning that in an arrogant manner. The Lord said it, and what He was saying was that I would question whether it was truly Him I was hearing from since it will be something the church in it's present state has not tasted yet.

Karen, let me encourage you in this. It's not arrogant. My wife is prophetic and some time ago the Lord said to her through me: "You will see things so clearly that you will not be able to tell whether they are real or not." This is especially true when people want to deny what's really there and which God reveals through the Spirit. Fairly often she asks me "Am I making this up or is it from God?"

Keith

Date Posted: 09/06/2004 at 3:08pm

Keith,

Thank you so much for sharing that with me. It really is encouraging. It's so comforting to hear that your wife feels that way also. I know we aren't alone, but when you don't hear from others that think the way you do very often, you sure feel alone at times, other than the Lord. At times I sometimes think that I'm as weird as people think I am. However, the Lord still speaks the same message and I just can't deny or ignore the voice of my Lord, no matter how out there is appears to me or others. The more He shares, the more I see what He is seeing.

All For His Glory,
Karen

Date Posted: 09/06/2004 at 3:08pm

[original post Denise Detwiler 03/04]

Hi Karen & Keith! Karen, just wanted to let you know you have been in my mind/on my heart much the past several days.

He hasn't given me full revelation of details, but you have come frequently to mind for prayer. So I pray in the spirit, in spiritual language and groanings therefore my limited understanding will not be enhanced by my assumptions...

Just wanted you to know that...

Love, DD

Date Posted: 09/06/2004 at 3:09pm

Thank you DD for sharing that with me. I am getting arrows flying at me from all directions since I have acted by taking steps to move forward in regards to that dream of not letting the enemy bury me.

At lunch the other day, I just broke down and cried. I know God uses all things and obviously arrows wouldn't hurt if there wasn't an open wound needing the Lord's hand upon it. All these arrows are really tempting me to not share anything and back off in to hiding again. I feel really comfortable by myself actually. I know that this is not God and just a feeling. I won't let my feelings control my actions, but will let the truth lead me here. I just really have to trust God to keep my heart in His hands as I move forward slowly.

I can only share my heart with the Lord, because I can trust Him not to trample it. He made me just the way I am and has emptied me out so much. All that remains is Him and all that He has taken wasn't. I am sure that He is going to perfect those things that concern me, because His word proclaims He would. He really is a true friend.

I know I am not making a lot of sense here, but I don't know how to share what I am going through right now.

Love,
Karen

Date Posted: 09/06/2004 at 3:10pm

[original post Denise Detwiler 03/04]

I see, Karen, clearly a couple things at once concerning this attack you are warding off. I see your sheild of faith to quench ALL he fiery darts of the enemy (Eph 6) growing in size to great proportions, as well as your ability to wield it. He Himself is our shield 'Thou, O Lord, art a shield about me' ''you shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day....because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High your habitation...'

Like Doug's article states --- our focus is to be on Him, I see this clearly as not hiding our head in the sand, nor pretending the attack (from Satan whomever or whatever it's through) doesn't exist. But rather, to MAGNIFY the Lord, focus on Him, cling to Him. As we do so He will BE MAGNIFIED and 'the enemies scattered, shattered, defeated, diminished' I see tremendous strength coming your way in these areas, Karen.

In addidtion to this (I know none of this truth is new to you, I just see growth of these areas of truth) In addition, Karen, I see you stepping into a deeper way of walking as He walked the earth in the following area: He walked openly, not in fear before men, not at their mercy or their control.

He DID walk as a servant, He demonstrated service and friendship toward undeserving, unholy, even betraying people, people who would desert & deny Him, people who did not trust Him. He was fully open and accessible and He plainly spoke the truth. He had no deep secrets no hidden agenda. He went revealing the word and will of God as He was directed every place He went. He gave freely of all He'd been given by God, never doing as men do by witholding from them because of their 'unworthiness' or 'unbelief'. At times their own unbelief hindered themselves, but He didn't ever make Himself unavailable because of it.

At times He was received, and thousands applauded Him. At other times many misunderstood, or else they understood and then rejected Him and what He said. He walked no differently, He did experience grief and even now His Spirit CAN BE GRIEVED. But it did not devastate Him. It did not sway or deter Him. His heart was guarded. So He was able to be totally open, knowing persecution, misunderstanding and retaliation would come. Also knowing great poularity might come as well....this too did not affect Him adversely.

The secret was in exactly what you have said...His heart was fully entrusted to God. As we walk deeper into this realm we find that our heart cannot be trampled or pierced or shredded by Satan any longer! We are in the realm of eternal life, where others might take away physical life (only as God allows) but our life, our real life is 'hid with Christ in God'. He is about to send you into some places, and to go there you must remain hid in Him, heart guarded.

So it is open more than you've yet been but also guarded more than ever before at the same time. Untouchable, yet highly available. In one of the Gospels it says that when He was thronged by the multitudes that He didn't trust His heart to them because He knew the hearts of men. This could be misunderstood as people withdraw and hide in some sort of paranoia or hatred of others, but He did not do this. He hid away for times with His Father, but ministered openly in the Synogouges, Temple and in the streets and countryside as well, wherever He was sent by God. He didn't ever then, try to hide Himself but trusted this totally to God.

We find at His trial He even confirms this to the priests: 'Didn't I speak openly before you in the Synogougue and in the Temple?' or something like this.

I am excited to see where He will take you next!

Love, DD

Date Posted: 09/06/2004 at 3:11pm

DD,

Thank you so very much for your prayers and even sharing what the Lord placed on your heart. I am truly blessed. Words don't come easy for me when I am touched so deeply. You said so much the Lord has shared with me before or things that I have really prayed for.

As I stated before, words don't come easy for me. I pray the Lord shows you the depths of my gratitude.

Blessings to you dear sister,
Karen

Print Page | Close Window