Print Page | Close Window

"The Morning Stars" from Marion Lundy

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=14827
Printed Date: 07/31/2014 at 2:26am

Topic: "The Morning Stars" from Marion Lundy

Posted By: Ray Ashmore
Subject: "The Morning Stars" from Marion Lundy
Date Posted: 03/08/2007 at 1:48pm

The morning stars are coming! The suns are coming!.  They are the lights to enlighten the Gentiles.  They are the city set upon a hill that cannot be hid.  They are miniature reproductions of Me.  They will be as I am.  They will do what they see me do, they have what I have and they will speak what I say.  They are my seed, my incorruptible seed.  Through them I will be planted throughout the earth.  From them will come many more lights. They will be alive, sparkling with My anointing and life far greater than natural stars appear to sparkle. My Light through them, will sweep across the heavens as the light of giant lighthouses and receive messages from Me and detect the strategies of the enemy so you will be forewarned.

You have seen Satan move. Now get ready for the greatest move that you have ever seen. The Deliverers are coming! They are already activated and mobilized. They are coming in My power in mega proportion. They will manifest My power like thunder and like lightening as I did on
Mount Sinai.  They will handle the hard cases.  They will heal the dread diseases.  Illuminated and energized by Me, they will stand as Peter and John did at the `gate of the temple called Beautiful', saying: "Look on us! In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk!" The recipients will rise, leaping and jumping and praising God!  They will do these works by My hand and by My Spirit.

They will repair the breeches and rebuild the waste places.  They are coming with My plans and purposes, with My heart and My mind. I AM with them and will confirm my word with signs following. Magnificent things will be happening. Yes, I Am coming through My Sons to finish preparing My bride and My way. They are sounding My trumpet and whosoever has ears let them hear.

Replies:

Posted By: susanvercelli
Date Posted: 03/08/2007 at 1:56pm

Oh Glory to God!!!!I believe this and recieve it and come into agreement and say yes and Amen! Thanks Ray for posting this. Excellent!

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Posted By: Beverly Miller
Date Posted: 03/08/2007 at 2:07pm

Amen !

Thanks For Posting Ray~

Blessings ,

Beverly Miller

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 03/08/2007 at 5:40pm

Amen and Amen!  Receive this straight from MASTER'S heart, i do!  Thank you, Ray, very timely, very timely WORD...GLORY TO THE LAMB OF GLORY!!!  \o/\o/\o/   Love you ALL 

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Print Page | Close Window