Print Page | Close Window

Your Breakthrough Is Near by David Clement

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39813
Printed Date: 11/21/2014 at 11:59am

Topic: Your Breakthrough Is Near by David Clement

Posted By: Deborah Connor
Subject: Your Breakthrough Is Near by David Clement
Date Posted: 06/01/2012 at 8:12am

Most of us that are going through a lot right now are on the brink of either leaving, calling it off, or giving up on GOD. Most warriors are mentally, emotionally and physically just drained at this point.
I just wanted to let you know that your breakthrough is near, yes it is near!

Keep giving yourself to praise and worship, keep pushing forward in prayer, keep pursuing HIM and HIS heart.
Go comb your hair even if you don't feel like it. Go put that suit on, even though it may be no occasion.
Go take a bath, it's refreshing!

Purse HIS heart and HE will reward you greatly. The heart of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God. - Matthew 5:8.

I sense a strong breakthrough coming forth, and there will be a lot of revelation as a result of this breakthrough. HE is going to change your thinking. you are going to look at your circumstace with a different thinking, and that is going to help you walk like a king in your breakthrough; because now you know the secret. You know how to crack this thing, as a result of this new thinking. HE is going to use you in such a way that you have never even thought of.

This change in thinking is going to be purely Holy Spirit driven. Don't try to make a way or try to think differently with your own wisdom and understanding. Allow HIM to just completely soak you. Allow HIM to move in you and through you, discern through the Holy Spririt and be obedient to HIS voice and HIS direction; and get ready to walk like a king.

the enemy has already been defeated.

STAND STRONG! , IT'S COMING!

--
Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise - Psalms 33:3 (KJV)

-------------
Proverbs 3: 1-2
1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
   but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

Replies:

Posted By: Juanita Lantang
Date Posted: 06/01/2012 at 9:27am

Deborah,

Is this a relative of Kim Clement? 

Regardless, this is a very encouraging word.  Thank you for posting.

Plus that 333 is a plus.  I have seen those numbers for about 2 years now.......again and again.  I am still not absolutely sure what that is, though I may have some clues.

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 06/01/2012 at 9:56am

I concure with this Prophetic word & AGREE "THE ENEMY HAS ALREADY BEEN DEFEATED"!   (((STAND STRONG!, IT'S COMING))),,,LORD OF YOUR BREAKTHROUGH IS RIGHT HERE!  DONT YOU DARE LET GO OF THAT PROMISE FOR GOD IS FAITHFUL AND HE WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU!  333=fullness of the Godhead living in you-GLORY TO GOD! TY JESUS! Throw up your arms in total adoration, total awe of FATHER GOD'S GREATNESS!  CELEBRATE, SING TO HIM A NEW SONG!!!   Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Cassandra Denis
Date Posted: 06/01/2012 at 2:16pm

Thank you for posting this word. Juanita, see also Jeremiah 33:3 also means to behold and consider things well.

Blessings,

Cassandra

-------------

Date Posted: 06/01/2012 at 7:23pm

Gayle and Cassandra,

What you gave me in regard to 333 is precisely what I have gotten so far.  I don't know which applies to me or if both of them do.  I guess I will wait and see. :-)

Bless you both.

Date Posted: 06/01/2012 at 11:30pm

Had a teaching on #3 by Chad Taylor all typed up ready to send on to you Juanita and went to send it- POOF-it was gone!  Will send it on tomorrow and plead the blood of Jesus over it as not to get POOFED again! lol-

-------------

Date Posted: 06/02/2012 at 9:25am

Gayle!  You're such a RIOT!!!  Always love looking at your posts.

Yes, Lord, I plea the blood of Jesus so that whatever it is won't be poofing on Gayle.

Posted By: DAVID MACDONALD
Date Posted: 06/07/2012 at 5:26am

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for that word in season. can really identify with the word about the warriors. Much blessings. Dave 

-------------
PRAISE THE LORD

Date Posted: 06/07/2012 at 9:38am

Well=HALLELUJAH ANYWAYS, Juanita, a few days later here, but here is the teaching with the BLOOD OF JESUS ALL OVER IT!  #3=signifies DIVINE FULLNESS/ABUNDANCE...God is releasing His 3rd day GLORY! He wants to take us from survival mentality to a FULLNESS MENTALITY...(\o/)...Live out from a place of FAITH, ABUNDANCE, FULLNESS...First time God's Glory is revealed in miracles=JESUS CHANGED WATER TO WINE,,,the first detail the Word gives us, "IT HAPPENED ON THE 3RD DAY! (wow! How important you suppose that is?)... check out these 3rd day happenings in the Word,,, God came down to meet Moses on the 3rd day,,,on 3rd day Esther gained an audience with the king,,,3rd day Jesus was resurrected from the dead(never hear that without a HALLELUJAH TO JESUS),,,We are in season of 3rd day, as we just entered millennium since Christ Jesus' Resurrection!  This is a 'wet your whistle' mini-teaching from Chad Taylor and he'd challenged us to go for it and do our own study-guaranteed you'd be blessed-I am, cuz I know the word is the 'anchor for my soul', and the 'goal of my faith' is the salvation of my soul...YEAH GOD!  TY JESUS! \o/\o/\o/  Love you ALL

-------------

Posted By: Kaaren Turner
Date Posted: 06/07/2012 at 12:27pm

Greetings All!

And God's blesings to each of you.

Thank you Deborah, I receive this word!

Thank you also Gayle for the information on the number 3.

-------------
Freely you have received; freely give.(Matthew 10:8)

God bless you all and your families!
Kaaren

Date Posted: 06/07/2012 at 6:00pm

Gayle Getz wrote:

...First time God's Glory is revealed in miracles=JESUS CHANGED WATER TO WINE,,,the first detail the Word gives us, "IT HAPPENED ON THE 3RD DAY! (wow! How important you suppose that is?)... check out these 3rd day happenings in the Word,,, God came down to meet Moses on the 3rd day,,,on 3rd day Esther gained an audience with the king,,,

Thanks Gayle.  I never saw the Cana miracle and Esther meeting the King on the third day before, although I read it over and over again.  I just checked it now, and you're right.  Thanks for pointing that out.

But I just have to say.....the way to get to that third day.....whew! it's not pretty at all, Gayle, not pretty at all :-)

Date Posted: 06/07/2012 at 6:40pm

David and Karen,

I just wanted to clarify that this is not my word.  I found this word on elijahlist.com, another website that posts prophetic words.  I hadn't seen it posted here and thought that it might be a blessing to everyone here.

Juanita, I don't know if this gentleman is a relative of Kim Clement or not.  This is actually the first prophetic word I have seen from David Clement.   It has blessed me greatly during this season and embodied how i've been feeling.  I saw a news report yesterday about where at a high school track meet a young girl who was winning stopped to help a girl who had fallen down. They crossed the finish line together.  That is how I feel about words like this one, especially when it's just like you and Jesus without a whole lot of outside support.  I feel it is so important, words like these in this long wilderness journey that I have been on......they are like cups of water in a hot, dry desert.  It's like God saying, "C'mon sweetheart!  You can do it!

So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. Romans 9:16

Love and blessings,

Debs 

-------------

Posted By: Kaaren Turner
Date Posted: 06/07/2012 at 9:08pm

Thank you for making the clarification Deborah.

Yes Juanita, Gayle and Deborah, we have all been on a wilderness journey.  It has been tedious, lonely, sometimes unclear, and at times wearying, as well as exuberant and surprising.

I believe that the Prophet Joel’s message is coming to pass (Joel 2):

1Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

I also believe that part of this prophecy includes our restoration before the end time is completed.

24And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

We have been in a “prepatory training period to reign with Christ,” are being cleansed and endowed with the dunamis authority and power to do the works that Christ did. (John 14:12) HALLELUJAH!

Hang in there this time is already upon us! GLORY TO GOD!

God bless you all.

-------------
Freely you have received; freely give.(Matthew 10:8)

God bless you all and your families!
Kaaren

Date Posted: 06/07/2012 at 11:39pm

Deborah Connor wrote:

I saw a news report yesterday about where at a high school track meet a young girl who was winning stopped to help a girl who had fallen down. They crossed the finish line together.  That is how I feel about words like this one, especially when it's just like you and Jesus without a whole lot of outside support.  I feel it is so important, words like these in this long wilderness journey that I have been on......they are like cups of water in a hot, dry desert.

Yes, I saw that too.  I thought it was so great that the girl stopped and helped her.  Kaaren is right, there are a whole lot of us who feel like it's just us and Jesus without outside support.  I have also been in a dry, dry wilderness season where NOTHING seems to be working for me.  This past week, especially, my confidence in the Lord has been really shaken, and I am actually feeling quite lost now.  I don't know what else to do, so I just keep making declarations.  Then I read this, which is a blessing for me...

Your tree may not look like it has much fruit or foliage on it right now, but what you don't know is that all this time as you've been pressing deeper into God (out of sheer necessity), your roots have gone down deeper and become stronger. And you're about to tap into a dimension of the Holy Ghost that is going to cause your tree to blossom and bloom seemingly overnight.

"Where there appeared to be barrenness, where the branches seemed almost dead, where the leaves were brown and brittle, there is about to come new life into your tree," says the Lord. The nourishment of the Holy Spirit is going to flow up the root system and bring newfound vitality and refreshment.

Here's the link for that:

http://prophetgene.blogspot.com/2012/06/walking-trees-mornay -johnson.html - http://prophetgene.blogspot.com/2012/06/walking-trees-mornay -johnson.html

if you want to read more of it.

I hope His word will encourage you, Deb.

Date Posted: 06/13/2012 at 7:01pm

Bless you Juanita!  I just had a chance to really soak it in.....whew, I needed that! 

Thanks for sending me the link.  I hope that others will be blessed by it too!

Hugs,

Debs

-------------

Posted By: DAVID MACDONALD
Date Posted: 06/14/2012 at 5:49am

Hi dear prophetic sisters,

Thank you all for your encouraging words and exhortations. You are truly fulfilling the role of the new testament prophetic which is to comfort strenghten and edify. Just a little word on the back of the prophetic word that you gave about the tree, Juanita. A couple of winters ago I was walking through a park which was covered in snow. As I got to near the exit of the park, I noticed a couple of trees alongside the path I was walking on. The Lord shared with me that to the outward eye the tree was bereft of fruit and leaves. It could even seem dead to some people. Yet it was because of the season that the tree was the way it was. The fruit and leaves from previous seasons had gone. However the life of the tree was still within the tree and spring would bring about the budding new leaves and fruit followed by the summer in which the tree would blossom to fullness and the fruit become ripe. Then would follow Autumn, a time of harvesting the fruit. I felt the Lord say that tha\t is what our lives are like in the Spirit at times. People may look upon us and see fruitlessness or barrenness. We can even see that in ourselves but we are in a season and Spring and summer are surely coming.

We are in his vineyard and the life of the vine is in us as branches. Bless you all.  

-------------
PRAISE THE LORD

Date Posted: 06/16/2012 at 6:26pm

Bless you David! :-)

Date Posted: 06/20/2012 at 6:24pm

You guys, im a little embarressed.

I got this word off of the elijahlist (elijahlist.com) a few weeks ago.  Well, I went on there yesterday and thought I would look up this word just to read it again.  Do you know I couldnt find it? 

I emailed the elijah list and they seemed to believe that it was actually a word from Kim Clement.  This was not how it was originally listed....they specifically had David Clement as the author.

Puzzled, I actually emailed Kim Clement yesterday just to get his thoughts.  I havent heard back from him yet, but if it is his word I will go back in and change it in the heading.

Blessings to all,

Debs

-------------

Date Posted: 06/21/2012 at 12:04am

You know, Deb, I really think that this is Kim's brother.  I know Kim Clement has a brother named David, but we'll wait to hear from them.

Date Posted: 06/22/2012 at 3:46am

Yes, I checked his website and read through some of his newsletters.  I also saw that he has a brother named David. 

-------------

Date Posted: 07/16/2012 at 7:34pm

Just a quick update.  I just heard back from the original author.  Apparently the author's name is CLEMENT DAVID.  The name was incorrect on the ElijahList where I saw the word posted. 

He did send a very nice email to me and I got to tell him about the openheaven.com site.  I also told him how many people had been blessed by this word.

Issue resolved!

Blessings and peace,

Deb 

-------------

Print Page | Close Window