Print Page | Close Window

The Ark

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39722
Printed Date: 09/20/2014 at 1:00pm

Topic: The Ark

Posted By: Janine Nicole
Subject: The Ark
Date Posted: 05/20/2012 at 2:01am

Hebrews 11:7
By faith, when warned about the things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that is keeping with faith.

Psalm 32
Blessed is the one whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.
Blessed is the one whose sin the Lord does not count against them and in whose spirit is found n deceit.
When I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long.
For day and night your hand was heavy upon me; my strength was sapped as in the heat of summer.
Then I acknowledged my sin to You and dd not coverup myiniquity. I said, "I wil confess my trangressions to the Lord." and You forgave the guilt of my sin.
Therefore let all the faithful pray to You while You may be found; surely the rising of the mighty waters will not reach them.
You are my hiding place, You will protect me from touble and surround me with songs of deliverance.
I will instruct you i the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. Do not be like the horse or the mule, which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle or they will not come to you.
Many are the woes of the wicked, but th Lord's unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in Him.
Rejoice in the Lord and be glad, you righteous; sing, all you who are upright in heart!

Psalm 33

Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him.
Praise the Lord with the harp; make music to Him on the ten stringed lyre. Sing to Him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy.
For the word of the Lord is right and true; He is faithful in all He does. The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of His unfailing love.

By the word #cen-NIV-14373M" title="See cross-reference M - M )'>of the Lord the heavens were made, #cen-NIV-14373N" title="See cross-reference N - N )'>
    their starry host #cen-NIV-14373O" title="See cross-reference O - O )'>by the breath of his mouth.
 He gathers the waters #cen-NIV-14374P" title="See cross-reference P - P )'>of the sea into jars he puts the deep into storehouses.
 Let all the earth fear the Lord; #cen-NIV-14375R" title="See cross-reference R - R )'>
    let all the people of the world #cen-NIV-14375S" title="See cross-reference S - S )'>revere him. #cen-NIV-14375T" title="See cross-reference T - T )'>
For he spoke, and it came to be;
    he commanded, #cen-NIV-14376U" title="See cross-reference U - U )'>and it stood firm.

The Lord foils #cen-NIV-14377V" title="See cross-reference V - V )'>the plans #cen-NIV-14377W" title="See cross-reference W - W )'>of the nations; #cen-NIV-14377X" title="See cross-reference X - X )'>
    he thwarts the purposes of the peoples.
 But the plans of the Lord stand firm #cen-NIV-14378Y" title="See cross-reference Y - Y )'>forever,
    the purposes #cen-NIV-14378Z" title="See cross-reference Z - Z )'>of his heart through all generations.

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, #cen-NIV-14379AA" title="See cross-reference AA - AA )'>
    the people he chose #cen-NIV-14379AB" title="See cross-reference AB - AB )'>for his inheritance. #cen-NIV-14379AC" title="See cross-reference AC - AC )'>
 From heaven the Lord looks down #cen-NIV-14380AD" title="See cross-reference AD - AD )'>
    and sees all mankind; #cen-NIV-14380AE" title="See cross-reference AE - AE )'>
from his dwelling place #cen-NIV-14381AF" title="See cross-reference AF - AF )'>he watches
    all who live on earth—
he who forms #cen-NIV-14382AG" title="See cross-reference AG - AG )'>the hearts of all,
    who considers everything they do. #cen-NIV-14382AH" title="See cross-reference AH - AH )'>

No king is saved by the size of his army; #cen-NIV-14383AI" title="See cross-reference AI - AI )'>
    no warrior escapes by his great strength.
A horse #cen-NIV-14384AJ" title="See cross-reference AJ - AJ )'>is a vain hope for deliverance;
    despite all its great strength it cannot save.
But the eyes #cen-NIV-14385AK" title="See cross-reference AK - AK )'>of the Lord are on those who fear him,
on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine.

We wait #cen-NIV-14387AO" title="See cross-reference AO - AO )'>in hope for the Lord;
    he is our help and our shield.
In him our hearts rejoice, #cen-NIV-14388AP" title="See cross-reference AP - AP )'>
    for we trust in his holy name. #cen-NIV-14388AQ" title="See cross-reference AQ - AQ )'>
May your unfailing love #cen-NIV-14389AR" title="See cross-reference AR - AR )'>be with us, Lord,
    even as we put our hope in you.

these passages speak of hiding in Him as your ark...

Replies:

Posted By: Janine Nicole
Date Posted: 05/20/2012 at 4:41pm

There is safety in repentance, brokeness, abiding and trusting in the Lord!

Posted By: Kevin Barrett
Date Posted: 05/20/2012 at 5:56pm

Amen, Janine.....

-------------
Kevin Barrett

Print Page | Close Window