OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: FIRE BY NIGHT - Glenn Jackson - 9/24 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/24/2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

FIRE BY NIGHT

"Reflections Upon Reflections" [of The Father's Heart]

...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB

September 24th 2013

DESTINY [OUR DESTINATION IN CHRIST]

Words of prophecy:

*       Truly I say to you, the destiny of each one of My children is squarely in their own hands - their only requirement being to love Me with ALL of their heart and, thus, acknowledge Me in ALL of their ways. For as one places an absolute trust in Me it is certain that their faithfulness and love can NEVER fail to accomplish ALL that I created them for from before the foundations of the earth"....

*       If Joseph had not continued to exercise faith in spite of the hopeless circumstances that he faced while held captive in prison [and through the false accusations that led to his imprisonment] he would have died there and, thus, fallen short of his destiny. In just the same way, my "elect" [those whose hearts are wholly given to Me] must be found exercising an absolute faith in this hour. They must be found "holding fast the vision" [revelation] [Habakkuk 2:2-4]
through a perfect love and patience. For truly I say to you, the vision [My perfect plan] will not tarry nor will it disappoint as it moves rapidly towards it perfect fulfillment in the lives of My faithful ones in this most glorious hour. Truly I say to you, faith and patience will SURELY inherit the fullness of the promise[s], and bear maximum fruit for the Church and the Kingdom - from now until the end of the age, and on into Eternity.

When the Father speaks of "the destiny of each one of My children is in their "own" hands in the above word He was in NO way referring that we, in ourselves, apart from Christ are responsible for the unfolding of our destiny. The fact is that every righteous work that we have been called to [Ephesians 2:10] has already been prepared from before the foundations of the earth and we - through a steadfast faith and obedience - walk it through in His power [Grace], alone. The essence of this word is that it is ONLY love that NEVER fails. It is certain that the Father will indeed work all things together for our good [greatest eternal benefit] but the rest of the scripture says, "TO THOSE WHO LOVE [OBEY] HIM" [Romans 8:28]. One cannot just travel through this earth continually doing their "own" thing and expect not to reap [in the fullness of time] what THEY have sown to in their "own" strength [Galatians 6:7-8]. If a thorough repentance is not forthcoming then, ultimately, they will fall far short of the fullness of the Father's plan for their life and ministry. In His mercy, He will see to it that they experience His greatest eternal benefit but it is most certain that [because of their continued adherence to the "lower life" through fear and pride] they will not fulfil the FULLNESS of His purpose for their life and ministry - - unless a deep and thorough repentance is forthcoming on their part.

WE ARE CALLED TO AN ABSOLUTE FAITH AND TRUST

The story of Joseph again makes very clear what the Father is saying to those who truly love Him in this most critical hour. We are called to an absolute faith and trust in Him - this absolute faith and trust being the catalyst for our entrance into [unfolding of] the fullness of our precious destiny and Kingdom-position, in Christ. Moses, Mary, Joseph, Abraham, David - and, indeed, all of the precious saints of the past [and present] were called to faith [patience], love and obedience. It is written in Deuteronomy 28 that obedience brings divine blessing and protection, while disobedience releases the curse. We know that we have been redeemed from the curse [Galatians 3:13]but we still need to continually access the grace of God [which is summed up entirely in Jesus Christ] by faith [total trust and dependence upon Him]. The thing that must be clearly understood by anyone who calls themselves a true son/daughter of God is that faith, love and obedience can ONLY work through divine empowerment. For instance: our faith is to trust in [hold fast to] a "revelation" of the Father's will - a revelation gained through our love for Him [which manifests in our desire to fellowship with Him in the "inner chamber"], and this faith and love then manifests in a perfect obedience - through the empowerment of the Holy Spirit abiding within. This truly is a time like no other, and it is certain that those who have laid their lives down to follow the "narrow path" [Matthew 7:13-14] will now enter fully into a spiritual sphere and dimension that will position them to fulfill ALL that they were created for from before the foundations of the earth. It is a time of great rejoicing for the true servants [sons and daughters] of God for Jesus is coming TO His Church in this hour, and He is bringing great reward with Him to all those who have been faithful.

Jeremiah 1:5 NASB ...."Before I formed you in the womb I knew you"....

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version