Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Word of the Lord September 2013 By Phyllis Ford Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/05/2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Phyllis Ford
Carpenter’s Touch Ministries, Arlington, Texas
www.carpenterstouch.org 

Word of the Lord September 2013

I was somewhat concerned that the Lord had not released the word for September. As the first of the month passed the Lord began to let me know that the emphasis was not on the first of the month but that which was to come. He showed the Jewish calendar. What I was looking at was “a measured time with a spiritual emphasis.” He was letting me know to get the first off of my mind and to focus on what He was showing me. He was saying that the emphasis was on the seriousness of the hour and how the ten days from Rosh Hashanah to Yom Kippur must be covered with heavy prayer. It is about Israel, America, the Nations, and what must be done. Understand that it is also about a marking of time and the purpose of this time.

The following are His words:

“I am dealing with the spirit of uncleanness that is upon this land at various levels. It has affected the hearts of the people and how a person measures, sees, and discerns a thing. Much has been poisoned the views of the people , the ways of people, and their choices. More importantly it has affected their levels of trust in me. The enemy has sown seeds of mistrust so that the faith of my people would fail, his strategy hasn’t changed.”

“You must guard against everything at this level. Your ability to trust, to uphold your faith and to believe that which I shall do in this hour, is very key. They are your greatest strengths and they are also your greatest weapons. As many seek to find deeper revelation on overcoming the enemy’s weapons, know that much can be measured with a seed of faith. It has the ability to move mountains, to reverse whatever obstacle is opposing you, and to withstand the greatest attack that may try to deter or hinder you.”

Matthew 17:20 “He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Hebrews 10:38 “Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.”

“This nation is on a course of serious events. Trust and faith in me will be a major factor. Many things are about to occur between this September and October that will try the hearts of men. My people must prevail in prayer during these next ten days from Rosh Hashanah to Yom Kippur. There are many things hanging in the balance and this nation in many aspects has lost its way. (This is now occurring in many regions but America has reached its tipping point.) This is not a political battle but a spiritual battle. I have told you before that by the end of this year Nations will align themselves as sheep nations and goat nations---this alignment is forming right now.”

“Allegiances are being made. The foundation of the factors that has to do with those who will follow me and those who will oppose me are being settled. Their fates will be determined by whom they will serve. So as I passed through the first of September be I was pointing to a time. (A time from the Head of the year to the High Holy day of Atonement.) I am saying to my people: You shall no longer halt between two opinions you must choose who will you serve, for the fate of nations will be determined by those choices.”

Matthew 25:32-34 “And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (v 35-46).”

“You may say, “What shall happen to me if my nation has turned towards Satan but I am for God?”. I say to you cry out, where your voice may be heard. Cry out to others, I will hear you and cover you, I will be your deliverer, and I am your God. My covenant will remain forever. I have settled these things in the heavens and will establish them upon the earth. I shall not change. So cry out for your nation, cry out for the salvation of others. Cry out for my army of warriors to rise. The fate of the nations once they have been determined, will be sealed. The day is short and much is at hand, the night is approaching. Who will be willing to work? Rise up, and fulfill your calling! Make your calling and election sure. Many men will seek answers but refuse to acknowledge the real truth. Know that old faulty systems and the lies of the enemy will give way and not stand in the face of my truth.”

Psalm 119:89 “Forever, O LORD, your word is settled in heaven.Your faithfulness continues throughout all generations; You established the earth, and it stands.…”

2 Peter 1:10-11 “Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.”

“So prepare your heart and your mind to run the course that has been set before you. Make the necessary adjustments along the way. For I am uncovering everything. I am even revealing your own heart. I am removing that which is not of me and I am pouring into you even more of my life so that you may live and overcome, says the Lord. I will give you favor and position you so that you may be effective in your assignments. The timing before you is key, make the best of what is given you and do not weary yourself with the evil that surround present circumstances because I will cause what you see as opposition, to work for you. There is a battle even confusion going on in the camp of the enemy.”

“Watch, keep your spiritual eyes open to see and know the way I have prepared for you. I will lead you and guide you through to victory, but you must not allow the distractions of the day to keep you from day to day instructions. I will judge the rebellion of the ways of the wicked. I will release to you everything you need now. Do not judge anything before the time but watch, look, and listen. I will speak to you in the night season even in the darkest hours and you will know the course to take from one place of safety to another, says the Lord. I will release my angels to assist you, even allies in the midst of your enemies to help you. These are my promises to you. Remember I am your redeemer, the one who is working things out for your good.”

“Begin to carry a wisdom concerning what you say because your words have power. Remember to use them for you and not against you. Say what I say. Know that what the King commands will always be backed by the Kingdom of Heaven. You will overcome the kingdoms of this world through your faith and trust in me. Utilize and walk in the strategy of my kingdom as I direct and strengthen you. Continue to withstand every lie and opposition of the enemy. You have already obtained the anointing to walk in what I have given unto you. You have what you need and it is far more than you think you have.”

“Speak, direct, move any opposition that stands before you. Quit ye like men, for the army is increasing, growing, accelerating and it is becoming more powerful. As the forces of darkness begin to loom, greater so shall my army be for my glory shall cover you, as you move forth.”
“Beloved, behold you shall have victory even in this coming storm, as you are faithful unto me, says the Lord.”

1 Corinthians 16:13 “Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. Let all your things be done with charity.”

1 Samuel 12:23-25 "Moreover, as for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the LORD by ceasing to pray for you; but I will instruct you in the good and right way. Only fear the LORD and serve Him in truth with all your heart; for consider what great things He has done for you. But if you still do wickedly, both you and your king will be swept away."

I had two very vivid visions and a very significant dream:

1.) I was with my daughters getting the last things needed in anticipation for preparation of something that was about to occur. It was turning into sunset but it was still light outside but as darkness was coming in—I heard a loud crackling sound then a sound of a surge of some type—I saw bolts of electricity at the same time—then all of a sudden the power completely went out. No light. No nothing. We appeared to be a couple blocks away from our destination so we quietly pulled over. People were panicked a guy said to us that the street which he just came from power was out everywhere no lights were seen for miles away. There was confusion.

2.) I dreamed I was on the phone talking to a prophet telling him about the above vision as I was talking to him (I saw in the spirit, a fairly large hand held device that had a red rim around it—it has a grid on the face of it) I begin to share what I saw over the phone and I heard a loud sound—I was being told by someone in the house that something just happened (I don’t know if it was being reported (on the TV) or it had just happened outside but I assumed it was outside.) I woke up some- what startled. Both 1 & 2 happened 2 days ago.

Isaiah 60:1-2 "Arise, shine; for your light has come, And the glory of the LORD has risen upon you. 2"For behold, darkness will cover the earth And deep darkness the peoples; But the LORD will rise upon you And His glory will appear upon you.…

3.) I saw a vision of a large group of people who were in formation. It was like I was observing the phases of actions that were prophetically coming to pass.

a.) Others begin to join those who were already standing in the group.

b.) Then all of a sudden others joined but the formation changed, I could see between them, because some that were in the front were no longer in the front but others replaced their positions by coming to the front and others fell in place. It was like a shifting formation. But no one left.

c.) After the movement there was a pause then a sound and the entire group closed ranks and I could no longer see between them for they had closed ranks. I knew that meant they were ready. The group went from many to a number that could not be numbered.

Joel 2:7 “They run like mighty men, They climb the wall like soldiers; And they each march in line, Nor do they deviate from their paths.”

(I knew it was the army of the Lord)

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Online
Posted: 09/05/2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Great word, thank you for posting it. Elaine Tavolacci has a great word out
now that confirms Becky's word as well, but since Elaine does her own
posting, I'll not post it. Great words to pray over, however, and prepare our
hearts for what is coming!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Quo Wright

Posted: 09/05/2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

There's alot of confirmation here.  Some of the things spoken confirmed several dreams I had that I posted.  The unholy alliances mentioned here was what I dreamed concerning the wedding that was taking place between the enemy and those in alliance with him.  Yom Kippur is very symbolic because spiritually it is not just the Day of Atonement but also represents the Day of Judgment.  Last night again I was hearing "everyone must choose" we have a responsibility to make a choice.  And HG said to me that not choosing at all will be just as bad as making the wrong choice.  Standing in the middle of the road will get you hit.  And He said not choosing will, by default, put us on the wrong side.  And He also has said to keep your mind covered, and pray for the minds of our loved ones.  Declare the word of God over our minds because we're going to need sound minds in the days to come to function during a time of gross darkness and confusion.   

Blessings

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 09/06/2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Yes Quo!  Thank you.

((((KIM))))

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
frances james