VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: July 16 SUSAN O’MARRA Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Online
Posted: 07/16/2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

July 16, 2013

"I have opened a great door in your sight, and this is a Door of great, great Might! It is a Door of your right to stand in My Presence in prayer! I have this Door, and it's been opened everywhere, and it's available to all to access and climb those stairs. But only those who care, will come. They will perceive My Door, and will come to My Higher Floor. I have hidden it from the wise among men. I have hidden it from the proud. I have hidden it from those in sin. But it is open to those that have cried out. It is open to those that seek Me out. I have granted access to My Face, and this is the greatest of My Grace, to be face to face. I long that My Children would wake up, would get up, would shake themselves, and stand on their feet, and look at the higher seat! I am calling My people to go higher, for time has been given to you, but the door has only been accessed by few. This cannot stay the same, it must increase! My Spirit is crying out in My House, Come! Come! Come!"

"I long that My Will would be done on earth, but it must be done in heaven! You must access My Floors more! You must seek My Will in heaven, and it shall be done on earth! You must agree with My Will in heaven, and it shall unfold on earth! You must give it birth! I have assigned to you this door, and this floor, because you are My Children that pray and walk with Me, you are My Friends of great Intimacy. I have anointed you with this grace, for this day and hour, but there must be more! There must be more that come to this Higher Floor! There must be more that keep My Door! That keep My Gate! That keep My Ways! There are great and fearsome days in the days ahead, and many are not seeking My Bread! But you must pray for them in their stead! You must bear them up before Me, and cry out to Me for them, so that I can help them enter in, for I shall not always keep this door open unto them! It is open to you, and it will always be open to you, but it shall not always be open to those that I am striving with in this day! If they do not enter in all the way, it shall shut before them, because I am calling My People in to abide with Me!"

"My Burdens shall increase. I shall strive with many, and they shall have no peace. But you shall walk in My Release, and you shall walk with Me in the Flames of Intimacy! You shall walk with Me in that Furnace of Prayer, and you shall know My Voice everywhere! You have caught My Desire. You have My Inner Fire, but lift up My People to Me, for many shall perish in their complacency! They shall perish, but I shall call out to them again. I shall wrestle more! I shall strive, until I close the Door. I am calling you to prayer! Lift up the Wall of Prayer everywhere! Lift up that Covering Shield of Saving Faith, that I might save many in this hour! Use My Blood, and use My Name, and use My Power! For upon you, My Word has great power, and you can cover them, as I deal with them, and I shall spare them, if they will open to Me! I am going to shake My Church out of her complacency, for she must pray that she would not enter into temptation this day, for things shall come to lure them away! Things shall come to attempt to bring my people into disarray! But I say, stay! Stand at your command, My Children! Stand in My Presence! Take My Hand in Prayer, and walk with Me!"

"I have Wisdom, Council, and Understanding for you to give to many, though right now you are few. I shall provide for you. I shall strengthen you. I shall inspire you, and I shall stir you more! I have made you Vessels of War, and you shall fight for My People! You shall fight for My Harvest! You shall fight for My Creation, with Me! I am in the door of this city. I am in the door of this house. I am in the door of your heart. I am flowing in and out with you, as you come and go with Me. Make use of the time that I have given to you! Use it wisely! Redeem that which is available now, for things shall change! Things shall rearrange, I have been warning! It is at your door, but Children, let My Prayer pour! Let My Prayer pour more! Let My Prayer become a Roar all over this land! For I shall walk among My Lamp Stands, and I shall see those things that are being offered to Me, and I shall listen, and I shall look, and I shall write those names in My Book, that have spent time with Me. I shall set that Book before Me, and I shall remember you in the years ahead, for you have been faithful with My Prayer Bread."

View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version